Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Politics And Law

Old 10-21-2015, 05:05 PM   #21
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Joe Biden announces he will NOT run for President in 2016.
Old 10-21-2015, 06:26 PM   #22
Allison W

How Do You Identify?:
TG Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Loner

Thanked 1,198 Times in 320 Posts
Allison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruTexan View Post
Joe Biden announces he will NOT run for President in 2016.
Part of me is like, "Good, our current selection of primary candidates is good enough."

Then part of me was like "fuck now Bernie won't have the advantage of the Third Way Democrats splitting their vote between Clinton and Biden."
Allison W is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Allison W For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2015, 09:20 PM   #23
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Bernie Sanders is on Jimmy Kimmel Live tonight at 10:30pm central time.
Old 02-04-2016, 10:57 AM   #24
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Anyone going to watch the Debate between Hillary and Sanders ?

I can't wait and i hope they address the flint michigan water poisoning of it's population. Amongst a few other things and giving more information on what exactly each one plans to do for the future and how it will benefit the people. Hillary doesn't say a whole lot, Sanders has a real agenda on a lot of things.
I feel like Hillary has taken on some of Sanders agenda as her own. Shrug*

Enjoy your day.
Old 02-04-2016, 12:15 PM   #25
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,248 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

I will be watching, TruTexan. Should be more of a real debate with just the two of them and Rachel Maddow will be an excellent moderator and have some really good questions.

What would your Flint MI question be?

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 06:30 PM   #26
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
I will be watching, TruTexan. Should be more of a real debate with just the two of them and Rachel Maddow will be an excellent moderator and have some really good questions.

What would your Flint MI question be?
I would ask both of them to answer this: Would you press for the Federal Gov't to seek charges against those involved and would you press for prosecution for all involved. I would also like to ask this: What do you plan to do about cleaning up Flint Michigan water supplies and how are you going to give them clean water and keep it coming to them for however long it takes to clean up their water supplies? I ask those questions because I believe there are quite a few individuals and or groups involved that caused this to happen and I would like to see them prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I think a Federal investigation needs to be made and fact findings done. Then I think our Govt should step in and help in everyway they can like clean up and clean safe water supply to that area. I think some kind of law suit needs to be done on behalf of those infected with lead poisoning too and the govt of michigan made to pay for it and if they are broke, then the Fed needs to step in a pay them and for their medical needs forever. You can't get rid of lead poisoning, it causes so many medical issues and even death. It's a lifetime effect on them.
Old 02-04-2016, 06:32 PM   #27
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Democratic Debate on MSNBC with Maddow tonight.
Old 02-04-2016, 11:08 PM   #28
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

I quite enjoyed the Debate tonight, lots of good points from both candidates and some points that both candidates didn't fully answer.
However, when Hillary was asked if she would publicly disclose her speeches and she said she'd have to check into that, that made me feel like she could be hiding something, that she'd need to go through transcripts of her speeches before she'd put them out to the public. Made me curious like a cat of what she's having to check into them for? Is there something to hide?

I liked how they addressed the Flint Michigan water crisis, I wish they had said that they would federally have those involved prosecuted for it.
Good Debate I thought.
Old 02-05-2016, 05:18 AM   #29
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,248 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

Life happened and I missed the last half of the debate. I am hoping I can find it this morning to finish watching. I thought it was very good with actual discussion.

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2016, 08:38 PM   #30
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Does anyone that watched the Democratic Debate last night have any thoughts of who they think the winner of it was or if there was a winner or a tie, etc.???

Me, I think they both did a great job and actually discussed issues. Granted there was some exchange going on in the beginning, but over all they tried to stick to the issues once that was over with.
I don't see a clear shot winner over anything. I know they both have their weak points and it's pretty even to me, just different weaknesses they need to work on.
I would like to see more talk about their plans to give us a better and more clear understanding of how they plan to do things to better this country, it seems a bit lacking in areas they have been asked to explain further. I don't think that either of them will give more specific details because they don't want to let the other side know anymore information than what's been said, too bad we the people can't know.
Old 02-05-2016, 08:53 PM   #31
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

I watched the debate and what I thought was very interesting is when Chuck Todd asked Hillary if she was open to releasing her speaking engagements transcripts! I for one would be very curious to see exactly what she said to the good ole boys at Goldman Sacs!

As for a winner, I think it was pretty much a tie IMHO
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: