Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

I confess:
  • I have eaten dinners like Greyson's and I also eat popcorn (made on the stove of course) for dinner from time to time
  • I agree Dark Crystal should be spanked
  • I really do not want to play in the work sandbox today but I will
  • I agree Bull Dog
  • I still think Gemme needs to do extra penance

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2010, 12:15 PM   #22
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Even though I would never wish the flu on anyone, I was extremely happy the prof for my tues/thurs class came down with it and had to cancel two classes.
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2010, 01:20 PM   #23
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

I confess to thinking about someone that I shouldnt be thinking about...BLAH! Would be nice to start forgetting!
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2010, 01:35 PM   #24
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,734 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation

I confess to loving Pumpkin pie...........

Old 11-24-2010, 01:38 PM   #25
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,159 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

* I confess - I brought my hairdresser his gift from Australia, not because I was in any hurry for him to have it, but because he smokes and I knew he would give me one.

* I confess I was anorexic most of my teenage years till I was in my early 40's

* I confess I suffer from body dysphoria.

* I confess I believe the world revolves around me

* I confess I ate McDonalds french fries for lunch

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2010, 02:06 PM   #26
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

I confess:
  • I would like some of Pashi's pie
  • I am shocked that InfiniteFemme ate McDonald's. What is the world coming to?
  • It might be true that I enjoy bringing order out of chaos
  • I am thankful to be alive
  • I am thankful for this planet, even for those who insist that marshmallows and various items belong on candied yams and for those who put oysters in their dressing. I so don't get such things.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2010, 02:27 PM   #27
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:

Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that:
**I enjoy sharing my pie (wait that's just sounds wrong somehow).
**That it honestly gives me a sense of relief to hear that Gentle Tiger makes order out of chaos (talk about job security ).
** That I wish Infinite Femme would have shared some of those french fries
** That I eat fries with Ranch dressing.
**That I have been known to go to Round Robins specifically for the bottomless hand cut fries.
** That is is a pleasure to have Ms Sunshine n the boards, I enjoy her sweet energy.

Old 11-24-2010, 02:54 PM   #28
LifeSaver

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Happily Married to the Woman of My Dreams

LifeSaver Has the BEST ReputationLifeSaver Has the BEST ReputationLifeSaver Has the BEST ReputationLifeSaver Has the BEST ReputationLifeSaver Has the BEST ReputationLifeSaver Has the BEST ReputationLifeSaver Has the BEST ReputationLifeSaver Has the BEST ReputationLifeSaver Has the BEST ReputationLifeSaver Has the BEST ReputationLifeSaver Has the BEST Reputation

I confess I am just getting my feet wet with the whole 'forum' thing!

I confess I am learning all of this, and it might be a bit overwhelming at times

I confess that a nap is in my near future
LifeSaver is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LifeSaver For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2010, 03:06 PM   #29
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

i confess.....
everytime i get up in middle of night to pee i NEED a bite of chocolate(or something sweet)
i get up way too much every night to pee
i would LOVE to be able to sleep all way thru the night(without pain)
i hurt almost 24 hrs a day...and that it really pisses me off
i rely way too much on JO to take care of everything
i really do need post it notes if u want me to do something
i continue to beat my head against a brick wall where my employees are concerned
i hate not loving my job anymore
i wish i could find something that allowed me more family time

scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2010, 03:23 PM   #30
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Welcome to the Forum LifeSaver

I confess:
  • Passionara's confession made me laugh a bit
  • It took everything in me not to bust out laughing when a very proper SVP started her conversation with "what had happened was...". bad tiger! bad tiger!
  • I love it when I'm told something was thoroughly tested by an area and my testing would be a duplication of effort because no issues were found. And then I turn around and find 3 defects in the first 5 minutes of my testing. *doing the QA Snoopy dance
  • I am going to get folks to understand why each phase of QA/QC is so important if it's the last thing I do in this place.
  • Sorry things are so rough for you right now Scootebaby

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2010, 04:03 PM   #31
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I confess I have never been happier on Thanksgiving...not euphoric..just settled and at ease and at peace.

I confess that I have always been able to have dueling emotions. I can be very angry with someone I love dearly. I can be at peace while under stress. I can find a place of calm when anxious. Its like a teeter totter that finds its way leveled off.

I confess that I would love a horse. And that my last thought will be of horses. And that my biggest regret in life will be if I dont get another horse.

I confess I need more make up and cant afford it. I have loved getting made up since I lost this weight and have worked hard at making myself beautiful and it saddens me that the reality is I cant afford to buy a mascara or a eye shadow

I confess that for the first time EVER in my life, I truly feel beautiful. Its not the weight loss. Its the silver hair. And its the fact that I am back in recovery and working a much better program. I confess I have always felt ugly and that there were always enough people around me to tell me I was. Now its the opposite. I am told daily how beautiful I am...

I confess I fear people here will look down on me for not having money. I was pretty much told I was worthless by someone close to me because I wasnt working. I confess as much as I didnt want to let those words stick, they have...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2010, 04:16 PM   #32
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:

I confess that Sephora gives out samples **wink**wink**

I also confess to buying really good make up on EBAY for a fraction of the price
Old 11-24-2010, 04:17 PM   #33
turasultana

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
spoken for

turasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputation

I confess i actually like my job. And the people I work with. my old punk rock self would hate me for that and call me a total sell out and tell me it's the dark star. and i feel bad about that, but i do actually like going there.
turasultana is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to turasultana For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2010, 04:53 PM   #34
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
i confess.....
everytime i get up in middle of night to pee i NEED a bite of chocolate(or something sweet)
i get up way too much every night to pee
i would LOVE to be able to sleep all way thru the night(without pain)
i hurt almost 24 hrs a day...and that it really pisses me off
i rely way too much on JO to take care of everything
i really do need post it notes if u want me to do something
i continue to beat my head against a brick wall where my employees are concerned
i hate not loving my job anymore
i wish i could find something that allowed me more family time

You might have an overactive bladder there's medication for that I take it makes your mouth dry but it works!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 05:25 PM   #35
julieisafemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to Greyson

Thanked 3,445 Times in 660 Posts
julieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I confess I am not a huge fan of hosting sleepovers for kids.
julieisafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to julieisafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2010, 05:26 PM   #36
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

I confess:
  • I truly appreciate June in spite of her last post. *smirk*
  • I do not like playing the hurry up and wait game

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2010, 05:27 PM   #37
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I confess...

I do not know how Do Do does those little diamonds.
I do not know what the hurry up and wait game is.
I really do like the Gentle One, he makes me laugh.

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2010, 05:38 PM   #38
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

I confess:
  • InfiniteFemme calls people names - shameful! *smirk*
  • Knows how the bullets are made but wondering if I should tell a certain mushy someone
  • I cannot with hold information - click the bullets button at the top of your reply window. It's beside the format buttons.
  • I am still puzzled why girls always win...or do they?
  • A sleepover for kids? Uh oh! I have never been to one.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2010, 05:45 PM   #39
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

I confess

I am enjoying not getting up and doing anything productive lol

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2010, 05:50 PM   #40
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Member Photo Albums

I Confess...

I do not follow directions very well.
  • I am a mean name calling girl and it fills me with bubbles and glee
  • I do not like this little list box

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post: