MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Wpfd_wdLH0"]YouTube- Party Ben - D.A.N.C.E. (Like a Record)[/ame]
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:50 PM   #22
HeartBreak Kid

How Do You Identify?:
self
Preferred Pronoun?:
User formally Known as Tygerlily

HeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud of
Angry high times-no more

Got to get a job........will be tested.....
must detox.....and it sucks!
if only the government would realize that with all my medical issues......this is the ONLY thing that works......but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
they would rather fill me up with PILLS that contain god only knows what, and give me side effects worse than what I was being treated for.....
oh and guess what....those little pills that r supposed to make me better......are addictive....and I CANT stop taking them cuase the withdrawl is horrifying....
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRR
So to all my 420 family........have a Fatty for me.......your fallen comrade!

and then to lie silently like deer tracks

in the freshly-fallen snow beside the one you love

That's All~
~Richard Brautigan, "Deer Tracks"~

Peace and Love

"Pssssst.......your STEREOTYPES are showing"....
~StabbyK~

HeartBreak Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:52 PM   #23
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Thanked 11,917 Times in 2,700 Posts
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartBreak Kid View Post
Got to get a job........will be tested.....
must detox.....and it sucks!
if only the government would realize that with all my medical issues......this is the ONLY thing that works......but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
they would rather fill me up with PILLS that contain god only knows what, and give me side effects worse than what I was being treated for.....
oh and guess what....those little pills that r supposed to make me better......are addictive....and I CANT stop taking them cuase the withdrawl is horrifying....
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRR
So to all my 420 family........have a Fatty for me.......your fallen comrade!

Unless they are going to WATCH you pee in a cup, might I suggest:

Old 02-15-2010, 02:01 PM   #24
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

Hurray for Pee by mail

this calls for a song

Just don't pee your fake pee on a girl like this guy did

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO9Odejc6Yg"]YouTube- R. Kelly - Thoia Thoing[/ame]

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

Old 02-15-2010, 02:02 PM   #25
Daktari

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuecxDm2B9w"]YouTube- San Diego pot fire[/ame]
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2010, 02:18 PM   #26
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

I swear to Gawd there is not enough pot for today

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2010, 02:22 PM   #27
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
I swear to Gawd there is not enough pot for today
Yes, but it's good to know that none of it goes to waste

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdB8DP70_Qk"]YouTube- THEWEEDGUY FEEDS GREEN TO THE GIRAFFES[/ame]

Old 02-15-2010, 02:25 PM   #28
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Oh...and:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIzkjS1DfnI"]YouTube- MASSIVE HUGE MARIJUANA CROP!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/ame]

Old 02-15-2010, 02:33 PM   #29
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tSV_HgUDWQ"]YouTube- Jonathan Peters White Rabbit Music Video Remix[/ame]

And to the person who created this Video Genius Pictorial Story

The hookah smokin caterpillar...has given me the call.

Old 02-15-2010, 02:57 PM   #30
Mitmo01

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Rebel Soul in the blood..Heathen as well
Relationship Status:
Marked and Loved....I Belong to Her....

Thanked 1,354 Times in 579 Posts
Mitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST Reputation

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k34boxNrqL8"]YouTube- Bob Marley - Crazy Baldhead (Live)[/nomedia]
Mitmo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 03:26 PM   #31
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Old 02-15-2010, 06:17 PM   #32
Dylan
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
She thinks all my jokes are corny

Thanked 1,839 Times in 500 Posts
Dylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST Reputation

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Killlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NRsl9sTOr4"]YouTube- Peter Cetera & Amy Grant - Next Time I Fall (Live)[/ame]

Dylan
Dylan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dylan For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2010, 09:45 PM   #33
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post

YouTube- Peter Cetera & Amy Grant - Next Time I Fall (Live)

Dylan
Nekkid.

Oh wait...wrong thread

Old 02-15-2010, 09:47 PM   #34
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post

YouTube- Peter Cetera & Amy Grant - Next Time I Fall (Live)

Dylan

Why???

why?? have we not had enough in other threads

Old 02-15-2010, 09:58 PM   #35
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

i wish... sadly i suffer from the paranoia!
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 10:01 PM   #36
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by apretty View Post
i wish... sadly i suffer from the paranoia!
telling ya a nice dirty martini on the side

bye bye unicorns and talking penguins

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2010, 10:02 PM   #37
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation
Default i think we're dead.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnZb5wi_jsU"]YouTube- Police Officer steals Marijuana.[/ame]
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apretty For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2010, 10:04 PM   #38
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Michigan Cops are really nice guys too<still waiting on brown one of these

Old 02-15-2010, 10:53 PM   #39
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlyOLwfwjiQ"]YouTube- Placebo - Pure Morning (lyrics)[/ame]

Old 02-24-2010, 10:54 PM   #40
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuS-9hx2JYQ"]YouTube- Brewer & Shipley - One Toke Over The Line[/ame]