Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 02-09-2012, 09:56 AM   #2521
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

morning all my fellow lofters! Gorgeous, sunny, blue skied day here....as usual....grin.
Hoping everyone's week is a great one and that the weekend will be even more spectacular!
((((((((((((county))))))))))) congrats! I know those flower beds will be incredible!!! Remember to seek out a special spot for a couple things...grin...
Hugs to all...Clay
Old 02-10-2012, 06:50 PM   #2522
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Default Good evening

Hello everyone. This has been an interesting week. The man who owns the house I live in has put it up for sale. So, my patience was tested as the first batch of lookie loos came through. I think I am going to put everything in storage and go visit FR for a few months lol I do like driving hym to valium!

fever is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fever For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2012, 06:56 PM   #2523
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by fever View Post
Hello everyone. This has been an interesting week. The man who owns the house I live in has put it up for sale. So, my patience was tested as the first batch of lookie loos came through. I think I am going to put everything in storage and go visit FR for a few months lol I do like driving hym to valium!

hey fever...so sorry honey! At least the bright side of it is you get to go and see FR and drive hym to Valium..lol.
Be safe and let me know where you end up...take care my sweet friend! Big hugs...Clay
Old 02-11-2012, 06:41 AM   #2524
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

morning lofter dwellers and peekers

wellll im home........ and its snowing out there.. WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

i think im packing up my bags and heading to clay's bongalo ...but wait......... i think clays is due for a cold spell ... lol

anyways....... im home until further notice.

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2012, 07:20 AM   #2525
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Lofters...I haven't peeked in here for awhile! Have a wonderful weekend!
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2012, 07:37 AM   #2526
TimilDeeps

How Do You Identify?:
queer fucker
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mine
Relationship Status:
I'm dating myself. It's really working out. I think I'm the one!!!

Thanked 1,471 Times in 445 Posts
TimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST Reputation

Mornin' all.

Just as a random thought, question, observation that I had . . . I remember being in my twenties and thinking that someone in their forties was old, middle-aged, half dead, etc.

When I began entering my forties I heard, a lot, that 40 was the new 30. So when I was 30 was I the new 20? When I reach 50 will I be the new 40?

If I keep doing the math will I discover that I've missed a decade of my life because what I was, was the new something else?

After I die will I need to be propped up in a corner somewhere until my actual age catches up with my new age and I am officially dead?

Just wondering . . .
TimilDeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TimilDeeps For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2012, 10:15 AM   #2527
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

goood morning all you beautiful lofters!!!
Hey CF...how are you doing? Haven't seen you around much...have a great weekend!
((((((County))))))) hey there! Coffee ready? grin How is things going? Hope you get it all done while help there!
(((((((((((((((((STAR))))))))))))...lol..you are sooooo funny! Just keep that snow UP there!!! It is a breezy 60 here BUT nice none the less! I think almost EVERYONE wants to head down here....and see the dolphins (which REALLY DO exist! ) lmao
All you ofter lofters...have an amazing weekend and stay warm and safe with all the rains, snows, etc!!! Clay
Old 02-11-2012, 10:43 AM   #2528
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Morning lofters,im up but blerry eyes from two nights at the pool hall palying league pool the some tournaments,its cold and sunny hear in Shreveport.Tonight we will be haveing the crew of centuar mardi gras parade,this year its going to start two blocks from my house...oh joys the fun and madness of the pree parade crazyness...I will watch from my comfy recliner when its on tv..to many nut cases out there or I may go to another pool hall for a break and run tourney.Ya'll have a great day.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2012, 08:49 PM   #2529
Countyfem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Countyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST Reputation

(((((((((((((((((STAR))))))))))))...lol..you are sooooo funny! Just keep that snow UP there!!! It is a breezy 60 here BUT nice none the less! I think almost EVERYONE wants to head down here....and see the dolphins (which REALLY DO exist! ) lmao
All you ofter lofters...have an amazing weekend and stay warm and safe with all the rains, snows, etc!!! Clay[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

Figgys just sayin'
Countyfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Countyfem For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2012, 09:02 PM   #2530
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countyfem View Post
All you ofter lofters...have an amazing weekend and stay warm and safe with all the rains, snows, etc!!! Clay[/COLOR][/B]
Figgys just sayin' [/QUOTE]

uh huh...lmao
Old 02-11-2012, 09:04 PM   #2531
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

BTW.....someone LET the cold air hit here...brrr...I just went out..and OMG! Can you say...collldddd...39...going down to 27....anyone want to volunteer to come sleep with me and keep me warm...jus' sayin'....lol
Old 02-11-2012, 10:22 PM   #2532
TimilDeeps

How Do You Identify?:
queer fucker
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mine
Relationship Status:

TimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST Reputation

Window rattling windy here in the Northeast. Time to snooze.
The Following User Says Thank You to TimilDeeps For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2012, 08:49 AM   #2533
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post

i think im packing up my bags and heading to clay's bongalo ...but wait......... i think clays is due for a cold spell ... lol

.. hahaha............ morning Loft dwelllers and peekers.................
now im qouting myself here ........... because .... clay laughed about this. hehehe
-------

anyways in other news......... had a awsome time at gay bingo last night, even though i didnt win, had fun just the same and thats what its all about right?
then the bingo announcer , announced the tragic news of Whitney Houston, let me tell you everyone there was stunned , i stil am how tragic, such a awsome beautiful talented lady, gone .... *sigh* so many of her awsome songs are out there to remember her by and keep her memory and spirit alive. she will be greatly missed.
---------------
hoping to get bk out on the road at some point this week....... soo taking advantage of being home. still pretty fozen here and snow.

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2012, 10:46 AM   #2534
Countyfem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Countyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST Reputation

Gee woke up to 18 degrees this morning, on a good note the air quality is excellent. Days like this I miss my fireplace...
Hope everyone stays warm!
Countyfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Countyfem For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2012, 10:54 AM   #2535
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

18??? OMFG...well at least I am having a "heat wave" here...34! whoohooo
STAR: yea sure...blame Clay!!! lmao
LOFTERS: Hope everyone has an awesome day!
ROCKIN: Are ya froze in down there buddy?
GPS: How is your temps up there in the BIG A?
Ok...sending a big hug to all of you...grin...stay warm...Clay..in the sunny but cold south
Old 02-12-2012, 11:43 AM   #2536
TimilDeeps

How Do You Identify?:
queer fucker
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mine
Relationship Status:

afternoon all

How is everyone doin' today?

Cold and cold here. Sunny and clear, but damn . . .
The Following User Says Thank You to TimilDeeps For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2012, 12:25 PM   #2537
msW8ing

How Do You Identify?:
multi-faceted gem, femme, submissive babygirl if the chemistry is there.
Preferred Pronoun?:
lady
Relationship Status:
working on myself

Thanked 2,498 Times in 655 Posts
msW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST Reputation

Awww that sux for ya all...it's sunny and will be in the high 70's today. i will be thinking about ya all freezing your bums off.

A lady who knows the ropes..will never be bound. ~Mae West
msW8ing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to msW8ing For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2012, 01:56 AM   #2538
msW8ing

How Do You Identify?:
multi-faceted gem, femme, submissive babygirl if the chemistry is there.
Preferred Pronoun?:
lady
Relationship Status:
working on myself

Thanked 2,498 Times in 655 Posts
msW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST Reputation
Default Happy Valentines Day

A lady who knows the ropes..will never be bound. ~Mae West
msW8ing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 08:06 AM   #2539
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
goood morning all you beautiful lofters!!! Hey CF...how are you doing? Haven't seen you around much...have a great weekend! ((((((County))))))) hey there! Coffee ready? grin How is things going? Hope you get it all done while help there! (((((((((((((((((STAR))))))))))))...lol..you are sooooo funny! Just keep that snow UP there!!! It is a breezy 60 here BUT nice none the less! I think almost EVERYONE wants to head down here....and see the dolphins (which REALLY DO exist! ) lmao All you ofter lofters...have an amazing weekend and stay warm and safe with all the rains, snows, etc!!! Clay
Hey Clay!!! Hows it going? I've been really quiet lately but do read the threads. Hope you have a wonderful day
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2012, 08:06 AM   #2540
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Happy Valentines Day everyone!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
age, good news for once, mature