Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 06-17-2010, 04:04 PM   #3001
firie
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

firie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputation

I like riding the bus. Reminds me of NYC, which is where I wish I was right now.
firie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to firie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2010, 07:18 PM   #3002
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

There is just one thing i CANT get off my mind right now....

DADDY IS PACKIN'

Old 06-17-2010, 07:27 PM   #3003
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

My grandmother. I'd rather be with her than be here in this life.

My pencil drawing of her.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 08:06 PM   #3004
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation
Default News that's just sinking in...

At this moment...

News that my Aunts cancer was not removed by the mastectomy after all. It has made its way into her lymphatic system.
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2010, 08:11 PM   #3005
fiercegrrl
In Memory Of

How Do You Identify?:
fierce femme grrl
Preferred Pronoun?:
beautiful, pumpkin, princess, sweet pea, babygirl
Relationship Status:
i don't think it's in the stars for me.

fiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputation

there are reason i watch fluffy tv all the time. 5 minutes of the news and i wanted to throw bricks through the TV.
Old 06-17-2010, 08:51 PM   #3006
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Some simple yet profound words keep swirling about my head, dipping in and out of my subconsciousness and they feel right and I like that.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2010, 01:42 AM   #3007
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation
Default Curiousity just killed this friendship

Just curious,

What does it mean if someone says they will call you on Thursday, and on Thursday email you they are going to the races with friends after work, but when you check the race schedule you discover that the last race ended an hour before they email you.

What does it mean when the same someone tells you that their work schedule changed and they are now working 11am to 7pm, but the pre mentioned email you just received shows they got off work at 4 something, went to the races that are already done, and couldn't possible be there with their friends?

Just curious, does this mean i'm being LIED TO AGAIN?

Note to "he who is lying": Your "get out of the dog house" card has already been used....you only get one.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2010, 03:10 AM   #3008
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Some simple yet profound words keep swirling about my head, dipping in and out of my subconsciousness and they feel right and I like that.

Are they........."Bo is great"?
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2010, 03:21 AM   #3009
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
She put a ring on it and the date is set :)

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
LOVES that you are soooooooo modest lmao
Old 06-18-2010, 04:10 AM   #3010
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Someone I care about really not feeling well today. I hate it when I can't make them feel better or take their aches and pains away. Thankful it's their Friday.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2010, 07:22 PM   #3011
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Ummm, no. But thank you for playing!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2010, 10:57 PM   #3012
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

How one evening can change your thought process.
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2010, 11:14 PM   #3013
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,768 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

I am really tired of having to hide at my job. I wish I could just be who I am, as I am instead of going through subterfuge. I wish my work culture was different and I REALLY wish the stakes were not so high. It won't be long now before I can go somewhere else so that even if I can't fly my freak flag high, I don't have to deny it's existence. Ugh

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2010, 11:25 PM   #3014
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
Someone I care about really not feeling well today. I hate it when I can't make them feel better or take their aches and pains away. Thankful it's their Friday.
I know, this is hard. A friend of mine is dealing with moving with arthritis and a knee that is giving her such grief. It hurts me when people I care about are having a rough time.

You are a good friend!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 11:26 PM   #3015
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Ah, what the hell.. Bo IS great!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2010, 11:36 PM   #3016
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

today the hospital blocked this website for being vulgar.

inbetween morphine shots i may or may not have made the IT people suicidal. assholes.

see me? it worked. i'm posting.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2010, 11:50 PM   #3017
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

I believe in forever, I've known it. Yet, we can't stop the flight of spirits that take it from us. We simply have to live knowing our every mortal moment is a gift we must nurture and give our heart permission to feel again. We can do this. We must do this to continue to be human.

I tire of laments of lost loves or being hurt. No one is immune from this. Nor from having your lover die. Grieve and heal, then open your senses again because there is something grand yet to be experienced. You (I) will regret not taking this chance.
Old 06-19-2010, 12:47 AM   #3018
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post
today the hospital blocked this website for being vulgar.

inbetween morphine shots i may or may not have made the IT people suicidal. assholes.

see me? it worked. i'm posting.
good for you!

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 12:52 AM   #3019
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

-K is awesome. we have so much in common yay
-R is so adorable and I am glad she already feels comfortable with me.
-Tomorrow is going to be super busy w/Daddy, we have a bridal shower to go to THEN a birthday party :/ so exhausting.
-More D, please.
Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 01:59 AM   #3020
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,993 Times in 2,596 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

It seems lately I go through my days aching for sleep and then I get in bed and have zero desire or inclination to sleep at all. I seem just so wrapped up in anxiety and worry, and it seems somehow that I am half happy and half miserable most of the time. I wish I could take a tour of the minds and feelings of other people. I've lived so many years in various simultaneous moods. Heavy, dark, brooding - then light, peaceful, flexible, playful.

Sometimes I am so sure that I've always been myself, that I have a very solid sense of self - then, at times, it's hard to know what a self is at all. Things seem so so so defined at times, and then the lines all blur and all the paint runs together and there is nothing solid at all in this world. Sometimes my skin seems so real and so mine - then sometimes I look down at my arm and imagine it could just as easily belong to another person entirely. Sometimes, when I've been overdosing on meditation, this body of mine seems like clothing I've outgrown, and this whole world seems so far from where I am.

I have a friend who almost died once in the hospital. She says she encountered God that day. She says she knows she is supposed to live because he sent her back, but she yearns to return to Him.

I cannot say I've experienced similar, but there have been days this year where life has seemed like such a distant and unreal thing - where it seemed like light and connectedness was the real reality, the overwhelming reality.

My beautiful gf will be done soon with her summer class, and we are planning to spend our time indulging in whatever enjoyments we can squeeze in before it's time for her to return to school. I am going to be meeting her parents soon. She really is the most awesome person. She's just beautiful through and through. Her computer-programmer mind and her bee-stung lips and her knack for understanding inexplicable people and her melancholy eyes, her long legs, her freckles, the peace she carries with her, her military bearing, her sweet oval face and her proud forehead, her tomboy grace, her swan neck, her quiet and funny observations, her strange and charming drawl, her ethics. Well, and then there's a light shining from her somehow. She seems just made of moonlight and fire. I never could have imagined her before I met her, and when I met her, I was not looking for a new relationship, but she poured all that light and fire into me and it was such a balm to my troubled, troubled soul.

Last September, a friend told me what her father had told her about relationships. He said, "You know it's the right relationship when the two of you are better together than either of you are apart - when the sum adds up to more than the two of you alone." Having just come out of the opposite type of relationship - where no matter how much love there was between us, the relationship made us both less than we were individually - this little piece of advice was so timely. Hearing it gave me the chance to say to myself, "I want that."

And that's what I want still.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post: