Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 09-25-2010, 09:14 PM   #4121
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation
Default Help stop DADT

Help stop DADT
LGBT Veterans Day event called My Patriots Pride ..Please read
The date for the national event is Nov 22 at noon and we are trying to get them near military installations. PLEASE TELL EVERYONE . We need every state involved!
Long story short we are trying to turn the Don't Ask Don't Tell (DADT) situation into one where we can get rid of the horrible law.
www.mypatriotspride.org

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2010, 09:26 PM   #4122
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,611 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Oh! There is a great High End thrift store a town up from me. Sax? Sacks? Something like that. I SO wanted to start a plus size thrift store. Still might one day...

I need to wait the two months before I buy anything for the body. My surgeon said what I had is close to bariatric surgery. He IS a bariatric surgeon in fact! He does Hiatal Hernias as a side thing. I looked in the mirror today and I have the tiniest waist I have had in years! And once I get in the pool and tone it, wow, I am going to LOVE wearing some "new" pretty clothes!

I am going tomorrow to get nail polish. It was that or the movies and I want nail polish! If I can splurge more, I will get some mascara. I would love some high end stuff but that can wait. I just need stuff now to tide me thru until I can return to work.

I am so loving this new me that is emerging!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
Softness, I had a similar problem. It was suggested to me to check out a couple of Goodwill stores especially those near and in high end neighborhoods. Wow! Tops and sweaters for $3.79, jeans for $4.99...great prices. There were designer and high end mall brands and many in new or nearly new condition. There were items with the store tags still on them too. I got a nice collection of 4 tops for under $20.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2010, 09:29 PM   #4123
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,611 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

a dear dear friend just told me he is going to the reunion too next year! We are likem friends...if we didnt live so far apart we would have probably dated but our distance prevents this. But we love and care for one another. I havent met him in person and cant wait to do so! Yay for the reunion!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2010, 04:23 PM   #4124
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Well, I have a temp job working a haunted house in town starting Oct 1. It's only Thur, Fri, Sat and weather permitting. I'm going to be the gatekeeper of The Asylum aka ticket taker, but I have no idea how to act like a crazy gatekeeper or what I should even wear. I figure at this point, money is money and should I find a full time job, this temp job won't get in the way, but if it did I'd know which one to toss aside.

So, if anyone reads this and has any ideas for me, I'd sure love to hear them.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2010, 04:28 PM   #4125
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,878 Times in 1,484 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

That's awesome Wolfy! It should be fun.
Old 09-26-2010, 05:16 PM   #4126
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillettoDoll View Post
That's awesome Wolfy! It should be fun.

It should be Doll, but we have a dry run rehearsal on Tuesday and a dress rehearsal on Wednesday. The guy in charge said I'll need a flashlight, but I still don't know how to act or what to dress like since I've never been in an Asylum, lol. What the heck am I going to say to people as I collect their tickets.......I could hear it now, gimme, it's mine, now go.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2010, 06:15 PM   #4127
Laerkin

How Do You Identify?:
Girlie with a touch of bossy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, but not hung up on the details
Relationship Status:
Parenting our furry family with SmoothButch

3 Highscores

Laerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST Reputation

Rape camps in Congo

Giving girls a voice so we can start to change the narrative from patriarchy to something more equitable and healthy

The absolute perfection of a woman's body.

Sex trafficking in the US and the 100-200 thousand girls affected each year (averaging 12-14 years old).

The power of storytelling to transform an issue from an impersonal topic to a heartfelt problem with a face.

Women and the work we have ahead of us and how capable we are of transforming the entire world.
Laerkin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Laerkin For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2010, 07:53 PM   #4128
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

I'm watching the season premire of Desperate Wives and I'm confused already.
I can't remember when Paul went to jail. They even reviewed things at the beginning and I'm still lost.
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 08:38 PM   #4129
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy My heart hurts...

I miss them

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2010, 08:51 PM   #4130
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
Ok...ok.........let's just wait til next week. They're gonna get their clocks cleaned real good one of these weeks.

Then you'll be whistlin' out the other side of your mouth.
And your team never loses???

Hmmmm?

Besides, The Tide is strong this year. I don't foresee many losses.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 11:19 AM   #4131
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation
Default What is on my mind today?

The words "Don't give up on me".
Old 09-27-2010, 11:25 AM   #4132
Ryobi

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch. Over all, I identify by living my life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/His

Thanked 1,238 Times in 357 Posts
Ryobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Well, I have a temp job working a haunted house in town starting Oct 1. It's only Thur, Fri, Sat and weather permitting. I'm going to be the gatekeeper of The Asylum aka ticket taker, but I have no idea how to act like a crazy gatekeeper or what I should even wear. I figure at this point, money is money and should I find a full time job, this temp job won't get in the way, but if it did I'd know which one to toss aside.

So, if anyone reads this and has any ideas for me, I'd sure love to hear them.
A zombie would probably be the easiest to come up with on what time you have left before you start. Just rat up you and some regular clothes to look like you have been buried for a few years. ( a mix of dirt, charcoal dust and some powder will come in handy.)
It's hard to tell some one how to be in character. I've done the gatekeeper job at a haunted house before. Have you ever heard the song "sweating bullets" by megadeath? I'm pretty good at that voice and added a Dr. Zhivago/mad scientist laugh. A cold, psycho, I know what you did, look in your eyes would help. And you could say things like, "welcome to your nightmare. *maniacal laugh*"
One thing I would like to tell you also, the people that will be in line, 85% of them will be full of liquid courage. They don't really pay much mind to the gatekeeper because they just want to get into the house before the courage starts to wear off. (just an fyi to keep in mind.)
I hope something of this helps. Have fun and be safe.

"To choose a word is to choose a world" Anonymous
Ryobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ryobi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2010, 11:39 AM   #4133
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

What's on my mind at this very moment? Hmmm, today....adding one more year to my age and a hellofalotofgreyhair this year!! LOL .
Old 09-27-2010, 11:46 AM   #4134
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I'm thinking about My dental appointment today and how hopefully, starting today, I will be on My way to a more healthy mouth (something I have to learn to take care of MUCH better)!!!!

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 01:18 PM   #4135
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
I'm watching the season premire of Desperate Wives and I'm confused already.
I can't remember when Paul went to jail. They even reviewed things at the beginning and I'm still lost.
I don't know who this Paul is either. I'm just glad they got rid of that crazy dude from last season.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 02:04 PM   #4136
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

...Dont know how to shake this gloomy mood im in..... feel like im in a slump.
cant seem to get organized to organize my truck....
*deep sigh*
maybe i need some hot tea....

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 02:17 PM   #4137
Ryobi

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch. Over all, I identify by living my life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/His

Thanked 1,238 Times in 357 Posts
Ryobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST Reputation

I was told about a "whois" website. I used it. It's disgusting just how juvenile some folks find it comfortable being.

"To choose a word is to choose a world" Anonymous
Ryobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 02:18 PM   #4138
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

It is 110 degrees outside.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 02:41 PM   #4139
Laerkin

How Do You Identify?:
Girlie with a touch of bossy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, but not hung up on the details
Relationship Status:
Parenting our furry family with SmoothButch

3 Highscores

Laerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST Reputation

I met Phyllis Rodriguez this weekend at the Women and Power conference. She is absolutely incredible. Forgiveness is a magical thing that will heal the world of so many things. This documentary is seeking funding, but the trailer alone is totally worth a watch. Stunning stuff.

Laerkin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Laerkin For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2010, 06:04 PM   #4140
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Organicbutch View Post
I don't know who this Paul is either. I'm just glad they got rid of that crazy dude from last season.

Ya know Mary Louise or whatever her name is who does the narration...(the one who killed herself in the very beginning)....Paul is her husband.
But around the second or third season he went to jail for killing that woman who is missing the two fingers. Only he didn't really kill her. She set it up to look like he did.
But they found out she is alive so now he's out of jail but she's in.

Whew!!!!
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote