Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 08-16-2011, 02:59 PM   #1061
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I had a 6oz cup of Chobani blueberry Greek Yogurt with an 8oz cup of chocolate soymilk and two cups of coffee with three tablespoons of creamer

Lunch was tuna fish with oregano, crushed red pepper, olive oil mayo and shredded low fat cheese on toasted bread

Dinner is undecided!

Zimmy
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2011, 03:11 PM   #1062
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Believe Me Yellow, if I don't hear back from that one female doctor very shortly I'm calling her back, I'll hound them if I have to ~ I know how important this is, and I wanna get this sorted out even more than I can say. My parents don't get off work for another 2 hrs .......... I'm hoping I can get ahold of a doctor ASAP as I'm also getting ansty and want to know what the hell is up! If I didn't have to watch My sister I'd have been out the door long time ago to try and get into a walk in clinic; unfortunately with them having a bunch of weddings coming up in the next week or so (they own a floral shop), and Me being the only one available to watch her, I'm kinda stuck .........

However, I promise all of you that the moment I can get in to see the doctor I will be gone ~ this is definately serious and I'm as worried as everyone else is, the moment I know more I'll keep everyone updated !!!!!!!!!!!!

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2011, 04:16 PM   #1063
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Dinner tonight is: grilled chicken tenderloins with boiled rice, fresh cut green pepper, lettuce, corn and a sprinkle of cheese on a flour tortilla. I seasoned the chicken with garlic salt and fresh ground black pepper.

It is delicious!

Zimmy
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2011, 04:35 PM   #1064
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

thought I would let every know matthew is going to ethier the urgent care or walk in clinic in 30 mins.

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sweetfemme247 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2011, 04:51 PM   #1065
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetfemme247
thought I would let every know matthew is going to ethier the urgent care or walk in clinic in 30 mins.

Sneaky beat Me to it lol but I'm glad she did ~ I just came in to give a basic entire rundown of what happened cuz I did promise to keep everyone updated:

That other doctor never called Me back so I called her, and apparently because My file was inactive she was not able to squeeze Me in until September even with everything I told her about being diabetic and the state of how swollen My legs and feet are. She directed Me to call Health Links which I've called before; its a 24/7 telephone answering service staffed by registered nurses who will answer any/all heath related questions in order to guide you to the care you need. The woman I talked to, who was extremely nice, asked Me alot of questions and stuff to rule things out.

She asked Me about any shortness of breath (unusual) and I said no; she asked about any kind of a cough especially one that keeps you up at night but no I've had no cough; then she asks about any heart conditions or chest pains and I said no cuz I honestly haven't had any. I told her about the swelling, the tightness and the bit of difficulty I have walking which did concern her but she could tell I was kinda freaking out and told Me not to. Her advice was to go to a place called Misercordia, which used to be a major hospital in My city but its now for walk in urgent care ~ not emergencies but urgent. She said it could be as simple as just needing a diuretic/water pills or it could be somethin to do with the kidneys but there is no way to know for sure.

My parents should be home within 20-30 mins or so and I am going to tell them exactly what the doctor said, and I don't care if I have to take a cab or a bus I'm going ............. this is urgent and I'm not just gonna sit around and not do anything about it. I will make sure to keep sweetfemme informed and updated on everything that happens tonight so she can keep everyone here upto date on exactly what the doctors say. I'm pretty nervous and kinda freaking out abit but I'm trying to relax abit before I go ~ I'm sure I'll be fine just nervous is all

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2011, 06:39 PM   #1066
Lizzy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Lizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
I go to a WW Meeting every Sat. AM at 6:30. They have a new points calculator and a new ponts system that started this year...UGH..

My Doc told me I was borderline diabetic about 6 months ago. My cholesterol was high, along with my BP..and my thyroid was wacky.

She said you must have beans, legumes, veggie's and fruits in the house. You must quit using Drive-Thrus as your food groups, and you must exercise.

I BEGAN eating organic fruits and veggies, veggie soups , regularly and quit eating meat, bread and dessert. I eat fish more often. My lab results last month were dramatically improved, plus I had a healthy weight loss, and feel great.

It will be an amazing year, and I am dedicated to either growing to 8 feet tall, or losing weight, feeling better, and having my bloodwork and BP results be great. Tired of being undertall for my weight.

I struggle, but am surviving and thriving. I am a NON-Cook, so, steaming veggies and making veggie soup is easy. After dinner was hardest-because chocolate or sweets call to me. My solution was not to buy, or allow bad stuff in my house. Holidays and Birthdays are exempt, and looked at as an okay time to have single portions of bad stuff I can't leave in the cupboards or fridge. I have air popped popcorn, without anything, and that does the trick.

Jacuzzi and pool in the morning, and walking the 2 flights of stairs at work instead of the elevators has helped.

When I NOW grocery shop, I take the extra steps and return the shopping cart to the rack at the store. Every step is helping. Oh..and my buddy bought me a new pedometer for Christmas.

Okay. subscribing and thriving, with a LOoooooonnnnng way to go.

Dieting is so hard and to have thyroid problems on top of it all makes it even harder!!My thyroid has been giving me troubles over the years, and it has made me seriously ill a few times in the begining until I was able to get it somewhat under control.
I will admit all though my thyroid makes it harder it isn't my biggest problem when it comes to my weight it is the horror munchies I get at night.I behave so well all day at work, I make a healthy dinner and then around 9:15 I am thinking of a snack.I try not to keep any sweets in the house but it doesn't stop me.I turn into a contestant on Iron Chef and I will find a way to make something out of nothing.Oh and the weight watchers desserts or skinny cow ice creams taste so good but I am pretty sure your only supposed to eat one at a time......
Then there is the whole exercise thing......I do good for a month or so and then the excuses start. I am tired when I get home after caring for 12 3yr olds all day long, but I know better.The more you work out, the more energy you have.So I have decided that now that my kids are back in school I am going to try and refocus on my health and get back into better shape.

http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/a...86/lizzy-1.gif
Lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lizzy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2011, 06:57 PM   #1067
Lizzy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Lizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST ReputationLizzy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Sneaky beat Me to it lol but I'm glad she did ~ I just came in to give a basic entire rundown of what happened cuz I did promise to keep everyone updated:

That other doctor never called Me back so I called her, and apparently because My file was inactive she was not able to squeeze Me in until September even with everything I told her about being diabetic and the state of how swollen My legs and feet are. She directed Me to call Health Links which I've called before; its a 24/7 telephone answering service staffed by registered nurses who will answer any/all heath related questions in order to guide you to the care you need. The woman I talked to, who was extremely nice, asked Me alot of questions and stuff to rule things out.

She asked Me about any shortness of breath (unusual) and I said no; she asked about any kind of a cough especially one that keeps you up at night but no I've had no cough; then she asks about any heart conditions or chest pains and I said no cuz I honestly haven't had any. I told her about the swelling, the tightness and the bit of difficulty I have walking which did concern her but she could tell I was kinda freaking out and told Me not to. Her advice was to go to a place called Misercordia, which used to be a major hospital in My city but its now for walk in urgent care ~ not emergencies but urgent. She said it could be as simple as just needing a diuretic/water pills or it could be somethin to do with the kidneys but there is no way to know for sure.

My parents should be home within 20-30 mins or so and I am going to tell them exactly what the doctor said, and I don't care if I have to take a cab or a bus I'm going ............. this is urgent and I'm not just gonna sit around and not do anything about it. I will make sure to keep sweetfemme informed and updated on everything that happens tonight so she can keep everyone here upto date on exactly what the doctors say. I'm pretty nervous and kinda freaking out abit but I'm trying to relax abit before I go ~ I'm sure I'll be fine just nervous is all

I have had some problems with my ankles swelling in the past and everytime it happend I got really scared.It wound up being connected to my thyroid but it was hard to figure out the root of the problem at first as many times it was in the summer after I had been out in the sun for a prolonged period of time.I would also get nausous and really dizzy with a lot of joint pain,muscle pain and stiffness and my ankles and sometimes my fingers would swell up pretty bad.I have an auto immune disorder called Hashimotos's.My body percieves my thyroid gland as an invader and it constantly attacks it so I will be on meds for the rest of my life and I have to be carefull about not having to much sun and I am sensative to the altitude as well.You should ask your doctor(if they haven't already ruled it out)to check your thyroid as some of your symptoms can be related to that.Just a thought.I hope you are feeling better soon.

Old 08-16-2011, 07:27 PM   #1068
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Sorry,Everyone! Tryin to keep up but school has started up again and I am beat! Still doin some reading here, but wanted to check in. Been keepin up even at work...its hard! Teachers love food! No loss last week but since started at school I have been told that I look great which made me really smile all day long! Its the little things!

Also, Matthew sending postive thoughts in your direction! Keep us posted.

Back to catching up....oh and Welcome Lizzy
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2011, 08:21 PM   #1069
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

just a update for everyone about matthew,

he is at urgent care waiting to be seen, it could be awhile since there is a few people ahead of him.

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sweetfemme247 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2011, 09:16 PM   #1070
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,870 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

(Ezee and apretty, close your eyes)

Went to Sam's this afternoon and picked up a huge bag of Fuji's, a flat of grapefruits, 3 lbs of bananas, a giant box of my favorite (but very farty) Fiber One bars, a cantaloupe, some bagel thins, and baby spinach.

$29 total and this is enough food to supplement 2 weeks worth of yumminess.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2011, 09:55 PM   #1071
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Howdy,

Well, I was talking with one of you the other day about my calorie balance and while I was able to be very accurate on the calories in, I had to admit that my calories expended numbers were a bit subjective. I use the “activity tracker” area on my fitday.com but have to admit that walking 3.5mph uphill for x hours is highly suspect even though it uses my age, height and weight to calculate. For this to be correct it really needs much more accurate input. So, why care about this, close enough right? First off I am a self confessed analytical data junkie, and frankly when I had over 50% of my total body weight to lose all I really needed to know was; does it produce the results that I want?. I’m getting a bit closer now and have 30-35lbs left to lose and the margin for error is getting a bit tighter.

What better excuse to buy a new toy?!?

I’m ordering a Fitbit to play with just so I can go a little further over the edge. Pretty much a pedometer on steroids. One of the many things I have been tracking all along is the amount of sleep I get each night and this will track my activity and waking during the night in addition to an accurate expenditure calculator.

The other motivation for me is just plain garden variety fear. While I am confident that I will lose the rest of the weight given some time; the prospect of “maintaining’ looms large on the horizon. I have been testing things all along the way and think I know how to handle it, but I’m also sure reality will be different than theory. I hope this will give me another crunch the numbers tool in my arsenal. If nothing else it will be fun to play with.

Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2011, 10:43 PM   #1072
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

another update he is being seen now, updates to follow

Jim Rohn
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sweetfemme247 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2011, 11:19 PM   #1073
Lizzy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelt View Post
Howdy,

Well, I was talking with one of you the other day about my calorie balance and while I was able to be very accurate on the calories in, I had to admit that my calories expended numbers were a bit subjective. I use the “activity tracker” area on my fitday.com but have to admit that walking 3.5mph uphill for x hours is highly suspect even though it uses my age, height and weight to calculate. For this to be correct it really needs much more accurate input. So, why care about this, close enough right? First off I am a self confessed analytical data junkie, and frankly when I had over 50% of my total body weight to lose all I really needed to know was; does it produce the results that I want?. I’m getting a bit closer now and have 30-35lbs left to lose and the margin for error is getting a bit tighter.

What better excuse to buy a new toy?!?

I’m ordering a Fitbit to play with just so I can go a little further over the edge. Pretty much a pedometer on steroids. One of the many things I have been tracking all along is the amount of sleep I get each night and this will track my activity and waking during the night in addition to an accurate expenditure calculator.

The other motivation for me is just plain garden variety fear. While I am confident that I will lose the rest of the weight given some time; the prospect of “maintaining’ looms large on the horizon. I have been testing things all along the way and think I know how to handle it, but I’m also sure reality will be different than theory. I hope this will give me another crunch the numbers tool in my arsenal. If nothing else it will be fun to play with.

I am interested to see how you like your fitbit.I have not one but three pedometers.One in my nightstand,one in my car and one at work.The only problem is I can never remember to use a single one of them......

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lizzy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2011, 12:14 AM   #1074
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzy
I have had some problems with my ankles swelling in the past and everytime it happend I got really scared.It wound up being connected to my thyroid but it was hard to figure out the root of the problem at first as many times it was in the summer after I had been out in the sun for a prolonged period of time.I would also get nausous and really dizzy with a lot of joint pain,muscle pain and stiffness and my ankles and sometimes my fingers would swell up pretty bad.I have an auto immune disorder called Hashimotos's.My body percieves my thyroid gland as an invader and it constantly attacks it so I will be on meds for the rest of my life and I have to be carefull about not having to much sun and I am sensative to the altitude as well.You should ask your doctor(if they haven't already ruled it out)to check your thyroid as some of your symptoms can be related to that.Just a thought.I hope you are feeling better soon.
I have been tested a few times in the past when it came to My thyroid, and it never seemed to be the problem. I know what My problems are, alot of it stems from My depression but it also stems from two other things ~ being teased and tormened in school growing up, and the mental/emotional abuse that I've endured at the hands of My father. That always caused Me to eat, food was always My comfort and it was like no one knew Me better than food did ~ and now looking back at it, its gotten Me to a point where I've let it get *WAY* too friggin far out of control. I may ask for another thyroid test next time I see My doctor, but for now I am going to work on losing weight and combatting My depression in healthy ways like exercising and such. I am feeling abit better tonight, thank you for asking ~ welcome to the thread, I know that you will meet SO many wonderful people :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_ms_sunshyne
Also, Matthew sending postive thoughts in your direction! Keep us posted.
Thank you for the positive thoughts Sunshyne, it was a trying time for Me today with not knowing what was happening but atleast I know now that its not serious but I *HAVE* to lose weight there is no ifs ands or buts about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetfemme247
just a update for everyone about matthew,

he is at urgent care waiting to be seen, it could be awhile since there is a few people ahead of him.
I really have to take a few minutes to thank sweetfemme for keeping in touch with Me the entire night, and for keeping everyone updated as best as she knew how. In many ways tonight she kept Me sane through this whole ordeal, knowing how nervous and scared I was she stuck by Me and it really helped a whole lot knowing she was texting Me and helping Me out ~ thank you hun for everything you've done for Me, your amazing and I'd be lost without having you as a part of My life ............ I'm definately blessed

For the update: I spent 2 1/2 hours in the waiting room and then got called in at 11:30 central time, waited like another half an hour and the male doctor that came in was in and out in like two minutes. Basically what he called it was a permanent adema I think was his exact wording; basically because I'm really overweight the veins in My legs and feet are being squished which is whats causing the swelling. His words were pretty much all I can do is take a diuretic to help with the water retention and lose weight ~ thats basically what it boils down to but yes the weight must GO!!!!

I know I can count on all of My friends here to help Me lose the weight ~ I can, and I *WILL* do this :-)

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2011, 01:08 AM   #1075
Lizzy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

I can not stand doctors with no bed side manners.How insensative.When I was pregnant with my second son I had the worst craving for ice cold coke in the red can....it had to be in the can.Needless to say I gained a little more than just baby weight.On one of my visits to the Doctor my primary Doctor was not there and this older doctor saw me instead.He looks at my chart and then my weight and he just went off on me, he said I was much too petite to weigh so much.He told me I needed to move more and eat less.I needed to control myself.He walks me to the lobby and says nice and loud for everyone to hear..."Stop Snickerdoodeling or you will be on bedrest"....I was so embarresed and over a decade later I still remember him to this day.That Doctor needed to remember you went to urgent care because you were scared and concerned for your well being.Treating you as a whole person would have been kind.How do they think spending just a few minutes they have a definitive answer.I can relate to using food for comfort, it has been my "drug" of choice for years.My mother is an emotional eater as well.Medicating with food to relax and let go of her worries.I use to go to Weight Watchers and one of my leaders told us this story,she said her son who was about 4 was riding his bike and he fell and skinned his knee.He came running into the house crying his eyes out.Even after cleaning him up and giving him a bandaid he was still crying.So she gets him a cookie and says"here this will make you feel better"so what does he do.....he puts the cookie on his knee with this confused look on his face wondering why this cookie will help him.I often think of this story when I begin to eat because I am stressed out or upset and I am usually able to reign myself in.The emotional element of my weight problem is the biggest issue for me.I don't overeat because I am hungry or I don't know how to eat properly.I am hoping talking to other people and getting some new ideas will help so I can stay on track.I wish you the best and I hope your feeling better soon.

Last edited by Lizzy; 08-17-2011 at 01:11 AM.
Old 08-17-2011, 01:23 AM   #1076
Lizzy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Talking thank you!!

Sweet thank you for the signature pic.I am horrible with technical stuff.

Old 08-17-2011, 01:31 AM   #1077
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

glad I could help you dear

Jim Rohn
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetfemme247 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2011, 06:53 AM   #1078
Inked_Trinity

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BadAss! / Sarcastic Bastard!

Thanked 6,924 Times in 1,817 Posts
Inked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST Reputation

GOOD LORD! Had a new instructor for a conditioning class last night...... I don't think he realizes that us old bastards just don't bend that way anymore! Don't get me wrong, it was a fantastic workout. But a few times I had to look at him and ask .....Are you friggin serious ?????? ( note to self... don't take the class from the Muay Thai fighter )
Old 08-17-2011, 07:02 AM   #1079
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

i haven't had a weigh in this week, but i soooo want one...
Realistically, i've lost an amount of weight, but not because i've been eating healthy, mostly because i hadn't eaten much period... i had oral surgery last Monday, and of course the first few days i barely ate, and then my appetite diminished.. SO, working on building that back up, though i LOVE having no appetite, lol..it's not the healthy way to go about this.. SO, while doing so, scared i'll gain a few lbs back and don't want that disappointment..(i know i would obsess it, lots)

But ohhhh, sooooo want to weigh in, my clothes feel looser, and 'that' feels great.. But, i am getting back on track, forcing myself to eat and forcing myself to drink (i wasnt even drinking much sadly)..

SO, will report my updated weight loss next week!

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2011, 07:11 AM   #1080
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation
Default Mathew

http://www.medicinenet.com/edema/article.htm

Hi Mathew.

The internet is a wonderful tool.

Glad you saw a Dr. yesterday. I hate that the Dr. was dismissive. Now it's up to you to educate yourself as it's *Not just edema*

Here's hoping you stay motivated to do the right things!

I made brown rice, refried beans and hot tomato's for lunch.......just sayin!

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post: