Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 08-26-2014, 05:13 AM   #1801
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm with you, Kelt. As soon as I got the neck thing worked out and got back into the gym, I had something else pop up and this is a doozy. I never knew exactly how connected my glute, upper thigh and hip was to my every movement.....until whatever this is began.

I hate to say it but I think I'm going to have to break down and seek out a physician. It's affecting everything.....work, sleep....even now, I'm in pain just sitting up (and this is usually one of the 'safer' positions). Oy.

It's official. I have a case of the falling apart 40's.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2014, 07:07 AM   #1802
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,382 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I'm with you, Kelt. As soon as I got the neck thing worked out and got back into the gym, I had something else pop up and this is a doozy. I never knew exactly how connected my glute, upper thigh and hip was to my every movement.....until whatever this is began.

I hate to say it but I think I'm going to have to break down and seek out a physician. It's affecting everything.....work, sleep....even now, I'm in pain just sitting up (and this is usually one of the 'safer' positions). Oy.

You're gonna need a referral to a PT. Let me know if you want the inside skinny on what to look for. The whole medial glute/psoas/lower ab network can kill ya.

You have my sympathies.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2014, 09:18 AM   #1803
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,723 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Wednesday, before vacation: my usual 1 hr in the gym with stair master, weight lifting, and stretching.
Thursday, and Friday- off (pack day -so to speak- and travel day)
Sat, Sun, Mon while on vacation at the beach: 1 combined hour of weight lifting and leg exercises with ankle weights and yoga, all in morning; then 2 hour beach walk at sunset (except Saturday, I did a 1.5 hour walk instead of 2 hr)
Since we are vacationing on Fire Island I am walking by lots of naked queer people. Needless to say, it beats television!

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2014, 12:22 PM   #1804
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

I had this happen when I stopped riding horses when I hit my late 50's.Yes riding works all those parts that keep the lower parts of our bodies strong and flexable.I haven't found much to so the same things that riding dose,it even effected my balance to some degree.Their was a horses for rent stable hear that had reliable horses to rent out,but at $20.00 an hour it didn't last long,to bad it was still cheeper than owning one.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2014, 07:18 PM   #1805
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelt View Post
You're gonna need a referral to a PT. Let me know if you want the inside skinny on what to look for. The whole medial glute/psoas/lower ab network can kill ya.

You have my sympathies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
I had this happen when I stopped riding horses when I hit my late 50's.Yes riding works all those parts that keep the lower parts of our bodies strong and flexable.I haven't found much to so the same things that riding dose,it even effected my balance to some degree.Their was a horses for rent stable hear that had reliable horses to rent out,but at $20.00 an hour it didn't last long,to bad it was still cheeper than owning one.
With some research under my belt and having talked to one of my customers about it, I'd have to say it's looking more and more like Sciatica.

Frack.

Kelt, I'll take your skinny. You never know what might help.

I find it especially reassuring that "they" say unless it's severe enough for surgery, I basically get to wait it out but it may take weeks to dissipate.

And it can come back anytime.

Oh, joy.

So I have armed myself with: a rolling pin, a foam roller, two kinds of roll on pain relief, several types of hot and cold/hot patches to wear during the day, a pillow between my knees at night, OTC pain relief, ice packs and a crap load of walking.

Because I've got to be weird.

And because walking helps.

Crouching bad.

Walking upright good, mostly.

Until I spasm.

Sitting on floor bad.

Sitting upright in chair good, mostly.

Until I spasm.

Bent over from the waist bad.

Side bends good, mostly.

Until I spasm.

I think I'd be alright if the damn pain stayed in one spot but it migrates.

A lot.

Thanks for those who sent notes and suggestions. It's appreciated!

This is a horse of a different color for me. Usually I can pinpoint that THIS is when this or that happened but I did NOTHING and this started. No tweak. No jerk. I didn't sleep 'wrong'. One minute I was fine and the next I had lighting bolts of pain skidding down my backside and leg.

Soooooo....I am still exercising. Some. Walking. Nothing to write home about but it's better than nada.

My job is fairly physical. Some days more so than others but I always have a lot of bending and crouching and the like so work hasn't been a picnic lately. You should have seen me changing out my toilet seat on Sunday. It took me over an hour because every time I crouched down........ZAP.

I think it's subsiding some but I feel like my body's working against me now and that kinda sucks. It was it and me against the world before but now it feels like a betrayal.

BUT

I have a plan and if it continues past the weekend I'll get the ball rolling for an official evaluation. In the meantime, I'll keep going with my homegrown healthcare.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2014, 01:32 AM   #1806
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
With some research under my belt and having talked to one of my customers about it, I'd have to say it's looking more and more like Sciatica.

Frack.

Kelt, I'll take your skinny. You never know what might help.

I find it especially reassuring that "they" say unless it's severe enough for surgery, I basically get to wait it out but it may take weeks to dissipate.

And it can come back anytime.

Oh, joy.

So I have armed myself with: a rolling pin, a foam roller, two kinds of roll on pain relief, several types of hot and cold/hot patches to wear during the day, a pillow between my knees at night, OTC pain relief, ice packs and a crap load of walking.

Because I've got to be weird.

And because walking helps.

Crouching bad.

Walking upright good, mostly.

Until I spasm.

Sitting on floor bad.

Sitting upright in chair good, mostly.

Until I spasm.

Bent over from the waist bad.

Side bends good, mostly.

Until I spasm.

I think I'd be alright if the damn pain stayed in one spot but it migrates.

A lot.

Thanks for those who sent notes and suggestions. It's appreciated!

This is a horse of a different color for me. Usually I can pinpoint that THIS is when this or that happened but I did NOTHING and this started. No tweak. No jerk. I didn't sleep 'wrong'. One minute I was fine and the next I had lighting bolts of pain skidding down my backside and leg.

Soooooo....I am still exercising. Some. Walking. Nothing to write home about but it's better than nada.

My job is fairly physical. Some days more so than others but I always have a lot of bending and crouching and the like so work hasn't been a picnic lately. You should have seen me changing out my toilet seat on Sunday. It took me over an hour because every time I crouched down........ZAP.

I think it's subsiding some but I feel like my body's working against me now and that kinda sucks. It was it and me against the world before but now it feels like a betrayal.

BUT

I have a plan and if it continues past the weekend I'll get the ball rolling for an official evaluation. In the meantime, I'll keep going with my homegrown healthcare.

Gemme
I have this issue with my back so after a very long time of doing all I could to get rid of it I finely wen't to a pain doctor then after test Started taking steroid shots for the pain as a last ditch effort to be free of the sciatica constantly driving my up the wall.I couldn't sit or stand for long plus bending was a bitch.The shots help'd a lot and last anywhere from a few weeks to a few months.If you have insurance it should help pay for this,and please get a mussel relaxer it will save you lots of misery.Been there and done that.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2014, 05:46 AM   #1807
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

Today after in service training, i am heading over to the gym for 1730 zumba class
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2014, 06:25 AM   #1808
Daktari

Still just lots of hither and thithering on the bike. Keeps me fit and slim.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2014, 09:55 PM   #1809
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,248 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Well, firstly, I don't know what got under my bonnet today but I couldn't work it out in words. So, I took it into the pool. One hour later, I still don't know exactly what was wrong but by Jove, I cleared out my brain and I was tingling. No wonder I'm always scrooging around in my seat when I see my counselor; maybe I do my best therapy when in motion.

The other day, I was doing a jog around the track when I kept glancing over at a group of four women lifting barbells under the instruction of a guy I'll call Rambo. They were working hard, but Rambo was being supportive and encouraging, not yelling. I kept going round and round, just to watch them. I was mesmerized. Of course, what is probably a very poor idea began to germinate, and the attack of the 50-foot voice began. It went like this:

(In my mother's voice)"You won't look like a lady!" My rebuttal: What the hell does that mean? If I've learned anything from this site, it's that there are eleventy billion ways to look, and that it's OK to break all the "rules". In fact, I don't have to look like someone else's idea of a gender. I can just look like me!

I do understand my mom came from an era way before women's sports were acceptable. Later in life, she enjoyed swimming, but her attitudes were hard to change. Women of her generation didn't sweat; to do that meant you were doing heavy labor and therefore weren't a "lady". Hell, my high school had two gyms; one for the boys and a half-sized one for girls. I was short but always loved basketball. However, I was shunted into field hockey. You get the idea. Women of a certain time surely didn't throw barbells over their heads. Maybe I'm confronting long-held beliefs that I never examined.

Anyway, I waited until the women left and Rambo was writing a workout on a board. It took me two more times around the track before I got up the nerve to ask what they were doing. Rambo said he and the class were watching me watch them! I was so embarrassed, but he said they're used to it and there was no offense; in fact, they consider it a compliment.

Long story longer, I think I will attend the intro class on Saturday morning. This will either be completely badass, or as ill-advised as yoga at 110 degrees (and you know how that turned out), and probably somewhere in the middle.
Old 08-29-2014, 12:54 PM   #1810
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

I just got back from our vacation to Fire Island. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday I did weight lifting and yoga in the morning for an hour and then a two hour sunset walk on the beach in the evening. It's lucky I've been doing all that stair climbing because walking in the sand aint no joke! It was great to walk on the beach at the ocean because it was different every day depending on the tide.

How do I... ?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2014, 08:44 PM   #1811
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Yeah, sand will usually win in the end.

I'll be trading in my beach walks soon and will miss it dearly but have new things to coming up once I get settled. It will be tricky to figure out ways to be low impact but I will. There will be much rock scrambling, cuz that's where the trout live, probably mountain biking in an effort to keep up with Daktari, also cuz it's everywhere, and in the winter I think I will be able to approximate the sand walking by substituting snowshoeing and maybe some cross country skiing.

I'm also looking into a place that just does personal training. A small simple gym owned by 5 women who all have degrees of some sort in training (like exercise kinesiology)and also personal level accomplishments in sports like bodybuilding and competitive weight lifting to help me continue with PT. It looks interesting, we'll see what the price tag says.

For now, I'm doing shorter walks on the beach and being generally pretty active getting ready to get ready.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2014, 05:14 AM   #1812
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Well....

I know I haven't posted here much of late. Life stress has taken it's toll...but I am remedying that this weekend

However...

Stress tends to make me not eat so... I have surpassed my weight goal for beginning the couch to 5k challenge. By 4lbs. I didn't even realize this last night. I started binge watching youtube videos on the whole deal. I figured it would be another week. I found wonderfully delightful posts from an Australian woman named Vaya. Then I got up today and bam...lost 6lbs. Maybe it was vicarious exercise...hmm

After I move on Sunday I am going to find a good running track and start my couch to 5k journey. I am putting it in writing so it will bind me to it!!
Old 09-01-2014, 11:54 AM   #1813
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

I returned to the gym today s/p vacation. The stair master definitely informed me the break I had from it wasn't going to make things easy, as did the free weights. I did the interval program on the stair master for 30 minutes (55/65) and then an hour of weight lifting, core strengthening, and yoga.

How do I... ?
Old 09-01-2014, 12:05 PM   #1814
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
I returned to the gym today s/p vacation. The stair master definitely informed me the break I had from it wasn't going to make things easy, as did the free weights. I did the interval program on the stair master for 30 minutes (55/65) and then an hour of weight lifting, core strengthening, and yoga.
Yanno, I bet the enforced recovery period was one of the best "workout" things you could have done for yourself.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2014, 01:10 PM   #1815
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Happy Labor Day and happy first of September!

I decided to get back into the gym today. It's 100% mental, but I seem to do best with my official restarts when they are on the 1st of a month. This being a holiday seemed to just add to the Universe's nudge in this direction.

I found that it took me a little over 20 minutes before I got comfortable. By comfortable, I don't mean fully free of discomfort. I mean that the discomfort was tolerable enough for me to put it out of my mind and concentrate on the workout itself.

Random program, levels 3-5. 315 calories, 3.01 miles, 65 minutes.

About 40 minutes into the workout, the one person that always gets under my skin when he comes around came and set up 2 treadmills down from me. This is the guy that hacks and coughs to clear his throat every 60-90 seconds or so often as well as running and dragging his feet on the belt, making that rubbery screeching sound that happens a lot on buffed flooring. Oy.

Today was a bad day for him to come in and torture me. After the past week and a half, I have no filter left and could not walk away when we both got off the mills at the same time and went to the same shelf to get a paper towel and anti-fungal/germy germ spray. I was polite enough but I did ask him about his shoes and mentioned that they were quite loud and distracting. He said that they were only a month old (LIE!) and that there was nothing he could do about them. I was able to contain myself enough to mutter under my breath that he could pick up his damn feet but only just barely.

I went to the front desk and had a nice chat with the girl upfront about what I should have done and if they could talk to someone about that and she said that I did okay and that they cannot talk to someone about noisy shoes. We vented to one another about folks with bad gym habits and I pointed him out to her when he left but she didn't recognize him as this is not her normal shift.

She is a full time student who has 3 part time jobs and is currently moving back into her off campus apartment. Rough time for her! She can't stand the people that cough on the machines without covering their mouths and especially when they don't wipe it down. She's a nice kid and I think we both felt better at the end of our talk.

Oh! I also spent over an hour walking around a mall with friends today.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2014, 06:02 PM   #1816
Candelion

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/you
Relationship Status:
He can till my field.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 897 Posts
Candelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Played tennis with a friend from high school. She beat me two sets out of three. Winning that one set against her is a real accomplishment, though. Very pleased with myself and my time spent with my old swim team buddy.

Organized a mini triathlon for my niece and four nephews. Started with a bike ride...then a run...finished off with a swim. Prizes all around for the little ones.

A beautiful day! I hope you all are having a wonderful day, too!
Candelion is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Candelion For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2014, 06:18 PM   #1817
bobbi46

How Do You Identify?:
sporty, athlete
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hey you

bobbi46 Has the BEST Reputationbobbi46 Has the BEST Reputationbobbi46 Has the BEST Reputationbobbi46 Has the BEST Reputationbobbi46 Has the BEST Reputationbobbi46 Has the BEST Reputationbobbi46 Has the BEST Reputationbobbi46 Has the BEST Reputationbobbi46 Has the BEST Reputationbobbi46 Has the BEST Reputationbobbi46 Has the BEST Reputation
Default talk about your exercise

Didnt go away this weekend ...things came up so i cleared my head went a little crazy on my work outs ..ran 10km..then did a 5 km hike which turned into more of a rock climb ..then gym time for 1.5 hours..and that was just today .
hot bath ..protein shake ..now doing some fun reading ..hope i can walk tomorrow or work is going to be hard ..
bobbi46 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bobbi46 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2014, 08:29 PM   #1818
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

Hadn't been to gym since beginning of the week. I swam for about 30 minutes (sharing the lane in the outside pool... last day outside pool. Then changed into work out clothes and did triceps, lats , rowing, pecs, abs, leg machines. Did 40 sit ups, lifted weights for about 20 minutes, did something called the t-rex, did 15 minutes on treadmill and started to slowly do the Stairmaster another cardio machine for 5 minutes each (to start including them in the work out). Feel so much more level and energized.
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2014, 09:14 PM   #1819
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

2 hour walk in the park at sunset this evening

How do I... ?
Old 09-05-2014, 12:36 PM   #1820
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

forgot to say, yesterday before work I went to the gym and did weights, weight machines, stretching and cardio for an hour
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights