Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I just can't stop thinking of how certain things are falling into place, and how the world just looks so much better than it did before
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2010, 04:09 PM   #2182
Ldyluck88

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Relationship Status:
not here

Ldyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeTulane View Post
Tonight when the clock strikes 7.
Humm, I thought it had to strike midnight!! haha Is this when you get your free cell minutes or something?? lol I hope it's a good thing for you when it does strike 7.
Ldyluck88 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ldyluck88 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2010, 04:11 PM   #2183
Ldyluck88

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Relationship Status:
not here

Ldyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by UofMfan View Post
The NFL Draft.
Believe it or not, I do like football, hehe
The Following User Says Thank You to Ldyluck88 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2010, 04:39 PM   #2184
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Football rawks, yes it does
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2010, 04:46 PM   #2185
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldyluck88 View Post
Believe it or not, I do like football, hehe
I believe you.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 04:48 PM   #2186
Ldyluck88

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Relationship Status:
not here

Quote:
I believe you.
That was too easy, that someone believes me so quickly! haha Making a note of this now, lol
Old 04-21-2010, 04:50 PM   #2187
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldyluck88 View Post
That was too easy, that someone believes me so quickly! haha Making a note of this now, lol
I have no reason to doubt you.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 04:53 PM   #2188
Ldyluck88

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Relationship Status:
not here

Quote:
I have no reason to doubt you.
I am soooo teasing you UofMfan. I was hoping to get you to laugh.
Old 04-21-2010, 05:29 PM   #2189
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

I realized that you can't "hurry" things along, it just won't work.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 05:40 PM   #2190
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I walked in on the middle of a news report, saying that tens of thousands of teachers are about to be laid off in various states for the coming school year. I remember New York and California (and maybe Ohio? Illinois?)......

TENS OF THOUSANDS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Ok....so where's the bailout NOW?

We're TOTALLY ready to jump like a frog on hot coals to rescue the banks....whose CEO's are making millions a year. But not to save our educators who, on average, make LESS than $100,000/year?!?!?!?! (And many less than $50,000/year!)

And of course, the ones who will get the axe FIRST will be the Music, Art and MAYBE the sports instructors.........because, as we all "know", they don't matter.....even though THOSE subjects are the ones that keep a student sane to endure the OTHER subjects.

Rest assured, THIS former educator will be writing everyone she can think of to write and voice my heartfelt disappointment.

PRIORITIES, people.....PRIORITIES!!!!!!!!!!

Distressing.
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2010, 06:01 PM   #2191
Hack
Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,784 Times in 960 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation

Work. It's the only thing on my mind these days. Putting out fires, real and otherwise. All day long. And it's starting to bleed over in to the weekend now too, which really doesn't make me happy.
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 06:12 PM   #2192
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
The NFL Draft.
oy.

when ez came home from the gym i thought something bad had happened cuz he was so frowny, but when i asked if he was alright he told me all about the pending ben/trades/suspensions.
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 06:12 PM   #2193
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

I was thinking that either violaine or june should give me a couple of reps so that my numbers go up. hehe

geezes, with as much rep power as those two have its cashing in chips.lol
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 06:47 PM   #2194
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

My interview tomorrow ~ I hope it goes well
Old 04-21-2010, 06:50 PM   #2195
kassykit

How Do You Identify?:
Just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her,
Relationship Status:
Single

kassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputation

Goodluck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braedon View Post
My interview tomorrow ~ I hope it goes well

=Love shared is love doubled.... pain shared is pain cut in half..........share your life with me, and i'll share mine with you...
kassykit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kassykit For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2010, 06:54 PM   #2196
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

Whether I wanna watch Steel Magnolias entirely.....
Quote:
Drum: Ouiser, can we call a truce long enough for me to get a piece of cake?
[Ouiser slices him the tail piece of an armadillo cake]
Drum: Aww, thanks Ouiser. Nothin' like a good piece of ass.
or...

Biography Channel, on Steve Martin...

Quote:

Car Rental Agent: How may I help you?
Neal: You can start by wiping that fucking dumb-ass smile off your rosey, fucking, cheeks! Then you can give me a fucking automobile: a fucking Datsun, a fucking Toyota, a fucking Mustang, a fucking Buick! Four fucking wheels and a seat!
Car Rental Agent: I really don't care for the way you're speaking to me.
Neal: And I really don't care for the way your company left me in the middle of fucking nowhere with fucking keys to a fucking car that isn't fucking there. And I really didn't care to fucking walk down a fucking highway and across a fucking runway to get back here to have you smile in my fucking face. I want a fucking car RIGHT FUCKING NOW!
Car Rental Agent: May I see your rental agreement?
Neal: I threw it away.
Car Rental Agent: Oh boy.
Neal: Oh boy, what?
Car Rental Agent: You're fucked!
Cuz my "Fox" channel has some popping sensations goin' on with my hearing aids that are fuckin Annoying ....
[my brother says it's probably the tv....ok....so why only Fox?]

Old 04-21-2010, 07:35 PM   #2197
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
I walked in on the middle of a news report, saying that tens of thousands of teachers are about to be laid off in various states for the coming school year. I remember New York and California (and maybe Ohio? Illinois?)......

TENS OF THOUSANDS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Ok....so where's the bailout NOW?

We're TOTALLY ready to jump like a frog on hot coals to rescue the banks....whose CEO's are making millions a year. But not to save our educators who, on average, make LESS than $100,000/year?!?!?!?! (And many less than $50,000/year!)

And of course, the ones who will get the axe FIRST will be the Music, Art and MAYBE the sports instructors.........because, as we all "know", they don't matter.....even though THOSE subjects are the ones that keep a student sane to endure the OTHER subjects.

Rest assured, THIS former educator will be writing everyone she can think of to write and voice my heartfelt disappointment.

PRIORITIES, people.....PRIORITIES!!!!!!!!!!

Distressing.

And lets not forget the car companies we bailed out

Hmmmm.....banks, car companies or education
I fear for the children of our future

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2010, 07:38 PM   #2198
Nina
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:
In love, loved and Happy, thanks for askin'

Thanked 3,383 Times in 931 Posts
Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=WolfyOne;89708][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Navy"]And lets not forget the car companies we bailed out

and...we handed the airlines a huge wad 'o cash...look where that has lead us...the more we fly, the more we pay!!
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 07:58 PM   #2199
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by kassykit
Goodluck

Aww why thank you miss kassy, I will take that good luck with Me tomorrow
Old 04-21-2010, 09:29 PM   #2200
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation
Default Currently on my mind

The game of ...

Life
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote