Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 07-21-2015, 11:31 AM   #241
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

I love hot chili peppers, and often eat them for breakfast.

I love to play hide and seek in the dark.

I don't hold grudges......or rather, I've yet to hold any grudges.

I love a good horror film.

I believe that preparing a wonderful meal for someone is a form of worship.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2015, 11:14 PM   #242
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

I hardly worry about anything,anymore
I sleep alone,everytime.Oh sure,I hug and cuddle afterwards..but I sleep alone,by myself..everytime
I'm a remote control hog.I watch what I want
I'll set off firecrackers when i'm mad
I pop bubble wrap just to annoy people..means i'm bored and want out of this place
When I suffer from insomnia,i'll walk around the house finding stuff to do like washing the dishes,feeding the cats an early breakfest,going outside to breath in fresh air ect
I have a habit of looking down women's cleavage.I can't stop myself from looking,believe me i've tried
I listen to AM talk radio at night to fall a sleep
I literally have no ass so i'm having to constantly pull up my jeans (even with a belt on) and hearing her yell "For Gawd Sakes!,fuck'in pull up your pants"
I love to eat meat
I've been known to want sex anytime,anywhere,anyplace.In a strange alley behind a filthy trash bin..*oink*

You know,I just spotted the 5
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2016, 12:44 PM   #243
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,987 Times in 9,938 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I don't know if it's a sign of laziness, but I sometimes conduct experiments by either going over the top (dressing up and equally stunning hairstyle) or just leaving my curly hair atop my head in wonkiness, then comparing data on whether one gets more numerical value over another. Usually one wins over another, but lately it's the hastily put-together hairstyle that wins hands down.

I have an collection of knitting and crochet projects that are not anywhere near finished.

I have more triggers now than I ever had years ago. If anyone tips off any one trigger, it's hard to tell what might happen. Most times I just wall out what triggers me, much to my own surprise. Which I'm almost positive can be an huge annoyance for people who don't really know me (at all).

I'm allergic to more than what normally provokes an allergic reaction (massive hives, micro hives, impacts on breathing, etc). Interestingly, as I age, it's a combination of foods, socially irritating situations, weird types of smells, behavioral types of stuff. Interestingly, it's a blessing in disguise because it's actually helping me in so many ways (ie, like avoiding certain workplace employment opportunities).

I'm terribly fussy about the kind of shoes I wear.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2020, 08:09 PM   #244
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

1) I sweat the small stuff.

2) Nothing calms me more than a cat purring close to me.

3) As a young person, I once went to the movies at a small movie house in Ohio, and I watched whatever was playing all day. I watched Cyrano de Bergerac twice. The day felt magical.

4) I strongly prefer baths to showers and never take a shower unless it's the only option.

5) Once when I was sick as a child, my dad bought me a plethora of supplies to make friendship pins galore. It was glorious. The sight of a friendship pin still excites me.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2020, 10:53 PM   #245
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,987 Times in 9,938 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

It doesn't happen too often, but just the other day someone addressed me as "Sir". I don't think I present as a masculine person at all, but it could be a commanding presence I emit when I'm handling situations that deserve all my attention. Weirdly, it was a feminine woman, much like myself, who addressed me in that way. It nearly always takes me by surprise each time it happens.

I am picky about the mattress I sleep upon because my body does not tolerate hard surfaces or too soft of a surface. I like my new mattress. I sleep so much better these days.

I prefer to wear dresses. When I have to wear pants, I nearly always find ways to doll up my physical appearance by wearing beautiful scarves or by adding sparkly jewelry that compliments my appearance when I have to wear pants.

I am not the best artist or make the cutest craft projects. I have this weird thing about using T-rex tape on certain projects I put together. However, I do like to bang up furniture and re-paint it or age it in some way. I do seem to have some moderate talent for that.

I used to cook the best meals. Now that I can't have all the things I used to bake or cook, I tend to nearly always do it wrong and ruin what I'm trying to cook or bake. I tend to prepare easy to cook things or just go out for dinner or lunch or breakfast. I'm also fussy about water. Finding fresh spring water is not easy this days, since water sources are not as pristine as they once used to be. I actually worry about not having clean water to drink or take a bath in or to cook with. Oh. And I can't stand ice cubes or crushed ice or ice anything, anymore. Ice is not good for your teeth (or so says my dentist).

_____ ______

Last edited by Kätzchen; 02-10-2020 at 10:59 PM. Reason: fixed a typo
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2020, 01:12 AM   #246
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

1) Sheesh, what I wouldn't give to consistently pass as male

2) Frequently irritate folks by being picky about details...fact checker to a fault.

3) Really dislike most fiction. Tolerate science-fiction, but would rather read a science textbook.

4) Prefer Kraftwerk to Mozart and Messian to soft rock or Beethoven's 5th or 9th Symphonies to Opera.

5) Rather be buried in Political Theory than tombs of Shakespeare. Prefer Marxist-Leninist-Trotskyist theory to Maoism
Old 02-11-2020, 06:09 AM   #247
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

• I can kill a lot of time wandering around YouTube
  • I faithfully listen to two news podcasts every morning, Up First and The Daily
  • I stop to pet dogs on the street but I always ask first (I ask the owner not the dog)
  • I sleep with up to three ice packs
  • My 8-year-old car only has 25k miles on it, I thank it out loud when I get in
Old 05-05-2020, 08:31 AM   #248
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

1. I forget everything. I'll make a list of shit to buy and leave the list as I walk out the door, to buy shit.

2. Fresh hot coffee every morning. If it's old coffee I'll know instantly. Old coffee makes me want to spit!

3. If I'm in my room and the door is closed, unless the house is on fire or an intruder is breaking in,DO NOT KNOCK!...because my response will make you want to run out of the house..for real.

4. My mess is my mess,I will clean it up myself. Do not attempt to clean up my mess. I know exactly where all my tools are and the latest project I'm working on...leave my mess alone.

5. I live a comfortable life,I don't need or want anything..but this state (calif) needs to get back to business as usual.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post: