Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation
Default Would You Rather?

Here's a new game! I make Jack and a few of my friends play this with me all the time because it's hysterical (and usually gross, which is right up my alley).

Answer the question posed (feel free to explain) , and then post your own question. And no cheating, don't make up a third answer or say something like "I'd rather die" because the entire point is to talk about why you made the decision you made.

Example:

Would you rather have to lick a public bus seat(the seat part that people actually sit on) or a public telephone receiver(the mouth part)?

Answer: I would go for the bus seat because I would bank on the hope of people wearing enough clothing on the bus to separate their actual skin from the plastic surface of the seat. The phone receiver, you KNOW there will be some funk on it.

So there's your first question. Bus seat or telephone receiver?
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 08:44 AM   #2
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

Ummm, NEITHER!

I'm not responding to this particular "would you rather". I skeeve both of these options...Helll noooooooooo I'm out....(Scorp runs out of this thread).

I'll be back midway through other options

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Here's a new game! I make Jack and a few of my friends play this with me all the time because it's hysterical (and usually gross, which is right up my alley).

Answer the question posed (feel free to explain) , and then post your own question. And no cheating, don't make up a third answer or say something like "I'd rather die" because the entire point is to talk about why you made the decision you made.

Example:

Would you rather have to lick a public bus seat(the seat part that people actually sit on) or a public telephone receiver(the mouth part)?

Answer: I would go for the bus seat because I would bank on the hope of people wearing enough clothing on the bus to separate their actual skin from the plastic surface of the seat. The phone receiver, you KNOW there will be some funk on it.

So there's your first question. Bus seat or telephone receiver?
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 08:46 AM   #3
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorp View Post
Ummm, NEITHER!

I'm not responding to this particular "would you rather". I skeeve both of these options...Helll noooooooooo I'm out....(Scorp runs out of this thread).

I'll be back midway through other options

No fun! Broke the rules already!!!!!!!
Old 07-06-2010, 08:48 AM   #4
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

Mmhmm...Just wanted to be honest. Are you gonna give me a time out???? Like I said, I will be back...

Maybe it didn't sit too well (no pun intended), since I'm eating Strawberry Mentos at this time..

Quote:
No fun! Broke the rules already!!!!!!!
Old 07-06-2010, 08:53 AM   #5
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Quote:
Mmhmm...Just wanted to be honest. Are you gonna give me a time out???? Like I said, I will be back...

Maybe it didn't sit too well (no pun intended), since I'm eating Strawberry Mentos at this time..

Ok, how about this one

Would you rather pee your pants at work and have to wear them the rest of the day or throw up on your shoes at work and have to wear them the rest of the day?

Old 07-06-2010, 08:56 AM   #6
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

ROFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK, this one I can answer:

I'd rather pee my pants at work...

In regard to puke: If I see it, hear it, smell it...I'll do it...So I most likely would be puking, dry heaving and gagging all day long...

Shit, I feel like i'm gonna blow chunks now from this response...

Quote:
Ok, how about this one

Would you rather pee your pants at work and have to wear them the rest of the day or throw up on your shoes at work and have to wear them the rest of the day?

Old 07-06-2010, 09:23 AM   #7
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,263 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Ok, how about this one

Hey, wait until you hit 50 Dusa...It's when you don't pee your pants you start to worry....

Seriously, now, I'd go for option one as...well...let's just say that being covered in pee isn't something that totally disgusts me (depending, of course, on the source).

So...........would you rather have hair growing out of your nose or hair growing out of your ears?

Words
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 09:25 AM   #8
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Quote:
ROFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK, this one I can answer:

I'd rather pee my pants at work...

In regard to puke: If I see it, hear it, smell it...I'll do it...So I most likely would be puking, dry heaving and gagging all day long...

Shit, I feel like i'm gonna blow chunks now from this response...
OMFG. This cracked me the HELL up!

I cant believe you would rather do the pee pants!!!! The shoes can be hidden up under the desk!!! LOLOLOLOL
Old 07-06-2010, 09:28 AM   #9
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Words View Post
Hey, wait until you hit 50 Dusa...It's when you don't pee your pants you start to worry....

OMFG!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOl

Seriously, now, I'd go for option one as...well...let's just say that being covered in pee isn't something that totally disgusts me (depending, of course, on the source).

So...........would you rather have hair growing out of your nose or hair growing out of your ears?

Words

Ohhhh! Good one - I'd go with the hair in the ears, that way I could just style my hair over it and hope that nobody would want to whisper "sweet nothings"

Would you rather have an extra (but unusable) nose on your forehead or a tail that was easily concealed in clothing but that would have to be explained to all lovers?
Old 07-06-2010, 09:31 AM   #10
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Would you rather have an extra (but unusable) nose on your forehead or a tail that was easily concealed in clothing but that would have to be explained to all lovers?
I would take the tail and not conceal it

Would you rather work in a cubicle next to someone who hums the same song all day long....or one who listens in and comments on your phone conversations?
Old 07-06-2010, 09:32 AM   #11
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

I'd definitely rather have a tail. Would make for some interesting convo and I'd also be able to balance myself from the chandelier and trapeze...

Quote:
The Following User Says Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2010, 09:48 AM   #12
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Default Forgot to ask the question:

Would you rather have your tooth pulled without any novacaine, or have your hand cut off slowly with a butter knife...

Quote:
I'd definitely rather have a tail. Would make for some interesting convo and I'd also be able to balance myself from the chandelier and trapeze...
Old 07-06-2010, 09:59 AM   #13
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
I would take the tail and not conceal it

Would you rather work in a cubicle next to someone who hums the same song all day long....or one who listens in and comments on your phone conversations?
I'd take the phone conversaton-listener because the hummer would probably drive me slowly insane to the point that I might want to stab them with a pencil or throw a folder at their head
The Following User Says Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2010, 11:01 AM   #14
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Would you rather have your tooth pulled without any novacaine, or have your hand cut off slowly with a butter knife...
Tooth pulled out, I wont miss the tooth as much as the hand.

Would you rather play "Would You rather" or have your ear hairs pulled out one by one?
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 11:31 AM   #15
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

I just have to say. This is friggon hilarious!!! Sick bastids we are....ROFLMMFAO!!!!!

CARRY ON GOOD PEOPLE...CARRY ON!
Old 07-06-2010, 12:10 PM   #16
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Thanked 2,845 Times in 898 Posts
chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by UofMfan View Post
Tooth pulled out, I wont miss the tooth as much as the hand.

Would you rather play "Would You rather" or have your ear hairs pulled out one by one?
why can't i have both, similtaneously.......
if forced to choose, i would rather have my ear hairs pulled

would you rather......
dive into a pool of jello
or slide down a hill on a slip and slide covered in pudding?>
Old 07-06-2010, 01:29 PM   #17
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

I would definitely slide down a hill on a slip and slide covered in pudding...It sounds more fun slipping and sliding...

*Would you rather swallow a handful of scorpions or piranhas*

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefhmboyrd View Post

would you rather......
Old 07-06-2010, 01:36 PM   #18
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I would definitely slide down a hill on a slip and slide covered in pudding...It sounds more fun slipping and sliding...

*Would you rather swallow a handful of scorpions or piranhas*
Piranhas, they probably taste like sushi!

Would you rather lick a bathroom doorknob or or the sole of my shoe
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 01:45 PM   #19
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by UofMfan View Post
Piranhas, they probably taste like sushi!

Would you rather lick a bathroom doorknob or or the sole of my shoe
Ok...both these options TOTALLY gross me out and I would rather do neither...however, from a microbiology standpoint....I would have to go with the sole of the shoe. (I've done cultures on both....and I think I would be more likely to survive the sole licking. )

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2010, 02:12 PM   #20
GoofyLuvr

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Well golly gee whiz, I bet she would do it!
Relationship Status:
completely, totally, head over heels in love :)

GoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefhmboyrd View Post

would you rather......
Omg, all I could think of when reading this was "Let go of my ears, I know what I'm doing!" lol
GoofyLuvr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GoofyLuvr For This Useful Post: