Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,533 Times in 10,206 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Im not sure of the year, early 90's, I'm guessing, red hot camero. It was an after the divorce treat and what fun it was!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2014, 09:42 AM   #42
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Default My dream car Now...I sing this song!

The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2014, 09:44 AM   #43
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post

Cool. Is it within reach anytime soon for you?

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2014, 10:08 AM   #44
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

Just got my daughter a used Soul. She loves it. Great red color, fun inside and did pretty good in NJ snow this summer.

If it were Io to me I would have a 1957 T Bird Convertible in aqua blue
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2014, 10:08 AM   #45
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Cool. Is it within reach anytime soon for you?
yes!
I've had it for six months now

Works great, I don't hit the roof when I wear my hair up! Tall girl here, lol

Old 03-01-2014, 03:37 PM   #46
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
yes!
I've had it for six months now

Works great, I don't hit the roof when I wear my hair up! Tall girl here, lol
It is always nice to own our dream car. I do too!

Old 08-30-2014, 03:56 PM   #47
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Thanked 5,459 Times in 2,038 Posts
BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation
Default I Loved It

Racy car green, 1968 Volvo. Dig classic cars.
BestButchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BestButchBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2014, 08:14 PM   #48
storyofmylife

How Do You Identify?:
silly femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly,Madly,Deeply Engaged ♥♡

storyofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputationstoryofmylife Has the BEST Reputation

Yes .... my first car was a 1972 Toyota corolla
Other favorites was 1971 nova and cutlass and 79 ford bronco
storyofmylife is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to storyofmylife For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2014, 11:00 PM   #49
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

subaruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Old 08-31-2014, 11:16 PM   #50
femmsational

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitch, but she will do
Relationship Status:
Spoiled beyond rotten!

Thanked 3,788 Times in 773 Posts
femmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputation

Oh I sure do. It was a VW van.

I got in a LOT of trouble with that thing.

Only thing I didn't love about it was that anywhere I went on the island, my parents had people who would see me and report my every movement.

It's amazing how small the island of Oahu can be when you're a kid growing up with a distinctive car.

Yes, I'm aware I can't spell, and no, I don't care quite enough to spell check. Sorry!!!
femmsational is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to femmsational For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2014, 11:19 PM   #51
Red-Dragon

How Do You Identify?:
just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
hym/dude/him/bro
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Red-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST ReputationRed-Dragon Has the BEST Reputation

my favorite car....my dad had a small car that he's had for a long time i cant remember the year it was 19 something ford gm car with a soft top so it can turn into a convertable....
the rule was only boys allowed in the car let alone drive it i was young and i wanted to take a ride in it. i remember breaking my wrist one summer i didnt cry after that on the ride to the hospital i was riding in my dad's car i was spazzing out it was like i had 10 shots of coffee my arm was broken i didnt even notice i was so happy i could finaly get to ride in it. i missed that car it was sold when we moved to the states.
now my favorite car is and still am driving my first car i bought 2005 dodge neon i'll drive it tell it needs to go to the junk yard.
Red-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Red-Dragon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2014, 09:56 PM   #52
Converse

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Married

2 Highscores

Converse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST Reputation

She was a 1962 Valiant complete with fluffy dice and a pinup decal on the back window. A very large semi squished her (while she was parked). Her name was Violet...
Alas they just don't make cars with leatherette bench seats and cigar holders anymore
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Converse For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2014, 05:11 AM   #53
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Wow, nice. That sucks, Converse. Do you think you would still have her if that hadn't happened? Good to see you, by the way.

Old 09-05-2014, 07:42 AM   #54
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

the first car I owned was a orange 1963 MG Midget, i was a junior in HS it was in the paper for $1800.00, my mom wanted me to get a safer car not a convertible two seat'er. we could fit 5 people and 3 surfboards in it. still dont know how we did that... fun times

it was a standard, my brother took me to buy it. took me to the school parking lot, showed me what to do and walked home...i got home in second gear.
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2014, 08:23 AM   #55
jools66

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian
Relationship Status:
Married

jools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputation

the car I miss is my first ever car, my little orange mini.
only car I could see ok out of the back window for reverse parking lol
sadly no pictures
jools66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 09:14 AM   #56
Converse

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Married

2 Highscores

Converse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Wow, nice. That sucks, Converse. Do you think you would still have her if that hadn't happened? Good to see you, by the way.
We'll I was a tad obsessed with keeping her in pristine condition...so probably our parting was a good thing, so I could actually spend time being somewhat social instead. And yes thank you- good to see you too, been a while
Old 09-05-2014, 05:32 PM   #57
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation
Default Zoom!

1971 Pontiac GTO with the stock car racing package and awesome paint job!

Ran the boys outta town for 1/4 mile drag race and never lost
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 06:53 PM   #58
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
the first car I owned was a orange 1963 MG Midget,
awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jools66 View Post
the car I miss is my first ever car, my little orange mini.
Excellent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Converse View Post
We'll I was a tad obsessed with keeping her in pristine condition...so probably our parting was a good thing, so I could actually spend time being somewhat social instead. And yes thank you- good to see you too, been a while
I know what you are talking about. I am in that hell constantly. It is emotionally draining. A recent blessing is that it was raining when we came home from a recent trip, so I have actually used the car all week (instead of it sitting in the garage all pretty like), since it is already "dirty".

Old 09-05-2014, 08:18 PM   #59
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

A 326 Pontiac Lemans .

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 04:56 PM   #60
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,973 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Thumbs up 1965 austin healey