Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,006 Times in 8,559 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

High: Sleeping in

Low: Tasting the keto cake I made in the Instant Pot
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2020, 08:25 PM   #242
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default High/Low

Buying and preparing all the goodies to go on my Subway (first attempt) sandwich. lettuce, ham, red onion, green pepper, cheese, tomato, Italian dressing. Low-- would not roll up,pitabread was too hard I guess. I think you are suppose to steam it I dont know. Anyway, chowed on it but wont do it again.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2020, 04:32 AM   #243
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post
Buying and preparing all the goodies to go on my Subway (first attempt) sandwich. lettuce, ham, red onion, green pepper, cheese, tomato, Italian dressing. Low-- would not roll up,pitabread was too hard I guess. I think you are suppose to steam it I dont know. Anyway, chowed on it but wont do it again.
Putting the Pita bread in the oven or toaster for a couple minutes may have helped, too.

Yesterday’s high: getting the video door bell hooked up to the wi-if.

Low: overcooking the broccoli to make broccoli salad for lunch today. Had it for dinner instead.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2020, 10:57 AM   #244
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Yesterday’s high: seeing that I’ve lost 3 pounds
Yesterday’s low: watching the news
Old 01-15-2020, 06:26 PM   #245
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

High: Receiving a 220k grant for rapid rehousing for individuals fleeing domestic violence.

Low: Begging for five minutes to eat lunch at 5pm.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2020, 11:02 PM   #246
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Low: a person who, it's obvious to me but I doubt I am wrong, was going on and on about how they think you-know-who is such a decent person and that they won't be kicked to another universe (my interpretation). It's SO F % C K % N G worrisome that there is anybody who can't see what a crooked horrible person that person is. There better be a tsunami wave of voter participation to oust that horrible person off the face of the map.

High: That four former bosses wrote wonderful references for me and that boss number five told me today that he's gonna write his reference for me, tomorrow morning. And, that a client wrote one for me too. It's all administrated by third party, but I can see who wrote references for me and it felt so good to know they each did that for me.

<<<<<<~~~ Very lucky & Filled with gratitude tonight.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2020, 06:24 PM   #247
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Low: All the rain we are getting. It's not flooding here, but it is flooding in other parts of our state. If it doesn't quit raining soon, we might be experiencing flooding too. Every day it's a "lake" outside and I just don't wanna have to paddle my way to work. Paddling on the river for fun is one thing, but paddling daily is quite different. I don't want to have to boat my way to work every day. I just want a reprieve from all this rain.

Somewhat better than Low, but not exactly a high: I got a bunch of stuff crossed off my To-Do list today, but I've got more things to get crossed off my list before I can feel better.

The proverbial High: If I ace my test when I take it, I will be so happy. I might just have to throw a party, just for me.

_____ ______
Old 02-08-2020, 06:46 PM   #248
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

simple but true..

High: all the conversations I had today.

Low: I had to wake to an alarm

All in all, it was a very excellent day!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2020, 03:22 PM   #249
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

High: reaching a milestone on a work project
Low: seeing I gained 3 pounds
Old 03-30-2020, 03:34 PM   #250
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,008 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

High: A backrub from my boy
Low: Boy had to go to work during this pandemic because he's "essential"

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2020, 05:28 PM   #251
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default High/Low

My high today was talking to my brother who is in his 80s and looking after himself at home. Keeping away from people and eating and sleeping well. He is so special to me, last of my direct family.
My low today is seeing how many more people are getting the virus and how many people are passing away from it. The rain and gloom has been going on 3 days now and it doesn't help here in my cabin on the third floor.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2020, 06:00 PM   #252
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

High: hearing about a California wine and spirit distributor who ordinarily makes wines and spirits. They've actually converted their business to directly produce Hand Sanitizer and they're working in tandem to get hundreds of gallons to area hospitals who are in dire need of hand sanitizer.

Low: People who won't abide by the Social Distancing policy for their own safety or for the safety of others. People who think they won't contract this virus. It's their gross sense of entitlement that scares me and makes me sad and distressed for not only my own safety, but for the safety of others.

_____ ______
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2020, 07:31 AM   #253
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Yesterday’s high: still having a job

Low: taking a substantial pay cut for this quarter and possibly longer.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2020, 08:36 AM   #254
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,008 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

High: Brownies for breakfast!

Low: Maybe I won't have one.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2020, 02:00 PM   #255
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

HIGH: Video chat
AND receiving a food pantry bag with TOILET PAPER in it!!

LOW: Hearing the national figures
Old 04-01-2020, 05:28 PM   #256
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

high - changing the bad energy to good energy and getting things done

low - not sleeping has its perks i suppose
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 08:42 PM   #257
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

High...realized I did over 11,000 steps today ..and.. yesterday..wow!

Low...went to post office to mail a package but forgot to mail a letter! I'll have to do a drive by :/

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2020, 11:01 PM   #258
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

High...my best friend became a Grandma, this afternoon! We have been on baby alert since yesterday. Sweetest and healthiest baby boy!

Low...it will be two weeks before she can hold him. It will be drive by time for now.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2020, 11:04 PM   #259
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

High was able to get treatment #2 in the book of 5 of radiation

Low not knowing if radiation is doing the job so we can keep doing Keytruda
Old 05-01-2020, 04:35 PM   #260
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,266 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

High was finally getting delivery of new BBQ.
Low was opening the 60 page book of assembly instructions.
True, it was in English, French, Spanish, German, Chinese, Low Dutch, and Polish.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:

Tags
high, low