Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > North Carolina Forums

Old 07-09-2013, 09:03 PM   #121
jelli

How Do You Identify?:
Femmilicious
Preferred Pronoun?:
*she*
Relationship Status:
And you said I wasn’t your type!!!

Thanked 1,079 Times in 377 Posts
jelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputation
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by lots2 View Post
Jelli I believee we may have met before. Was it Augusta or Greenville that you were in? I am in Raleigh now, but moving to Camden SC. I am retiring from state gov work, computer geek stuff. There is going to be time for me to travel and socialize now. I will gladly buy dinner for anyone that wants to meet another BFP member in person.
You're in the right area. Can you elaborate a little bit? Would I know you by another name?

“Sometimes we make the right decision; sometimes we make the decision right.”

“Every conflict is a lesson in self-discovery for both of us. Sometimes it's only hindsight that makes it worth it. For you, I would do it all again.“
jelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 09:38 PM   #122
lots2

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
None
Relationship Status:
None

lots2 Has the BEST Reputationlots2 Has the BEST Reputationlots2 Has the BEST Reputationlots2 Has the BEST Reputationlots2 Has the BEST Reputationlots2 Has the BEST Reputationlots2 Has the BEST Reputationlots2 Has the BEST Reputationlots2 Has the BEST Reputationlots2 Has the BEST Reputationlots2 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Think way back jelli

It was a very long time ago Jelli. 10 yrs I think. It was Columbia SC and You and some butch with a bicycle were hanging out together. How is Cruel anyway? How is the family? It has to be time for another get together. I would love to see you guys again.

-C

lots2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lots2 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2013, 10:11 PM   #123
lots2

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
None
Relationship Status:
None

lots2 Has the BEST Reputationlots2 Has the BEST Reputationlots2 Has the BEST Reputationlots2 Has the BEST Reputationlots2 Has the BEST Reputationlots2 Has the BEST Reputationlots2 Has the BEST Reputationlots2 Has the BEST Reputationlots2 Has the BEST Reputationlots2 Has the BEST Reputationlots2 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Glad to meet ya Kenna

Sounds like we may have some things in command Kenna. Hope we can get together and find out. There is always room for good friends in life.

-C
lots2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 04:21 AM   #124
s0litude

How Do You Identify?:
Transman - HRT / No Surgery
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single, but enjoying the journey....

Thanked 1,210 Times in 310 Posts
s0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputation
Default Home Sweet Home

I miss NC soooooooooooooo much. I'm trying to tie up some loose ends here in Utah (Long story; don't ask. But if you ever are driving and see a sign that says "Welcome to Utah", just pick your car up, turn it around, and Flintstone that bitch the hell out of there as fast as your tootsies can carry ya!)

While I'm originally from a small city along I-95 near the VA border called "Roanoke Rapids", I plan to move to Western NC to the Asheville area. I always tear up driving home to NC, so I know the tears will come when I finally get to move back home.

Robert Frost
s0litude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to s0litude For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2014, 11:21 PM   #125
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Spring has sprung in the Carolinas! Anyone taking a trip or camping? Lots of beautiful sites to see around here this time of year. Charleston and Savannah are beautiful in Spring. As is Biltmore.

I'm headed out to Maggie Valley in the morning. It's kind of central to a lot of places in the mountains. Thirteen miles from Cherokee, 1 hour from Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge, twenty minutes from downtown Asheville which always has weekend events downtown. If you aren't from here, come visit the Carolina's, from the mountains to the sea, it's God's country.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2014, 02:21 AM   #126
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Im soon to start a new chapter in my life back in my second home of North Carolina. The draw to return has been undeniable...and I cannot wait to finally be there.
Blade said it best; it is gods country.....only he could make something so achingly beautiful....
Old 06-16-2014, 12:41 PM   #127
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Been doing some camping lately (mostly Pisgah National Forest), with another trip over to Gatlinburg coming up here in a couple weeks. My buddy s0litude needs to hurry his ass up and get home to NC so he can help me lug the camping gear around lol
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2014, 04:48 PM   #128
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default Western North Carolina...

I am here at last....and here I am staying. Everything I need is right here...

I feel like those mountains were made for me to meander....they take my breath away...

I am HOME
Old 08-24-2014, 10:36 AM   #129
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Peeking in to say, I'm also a part of this beautious state.
I've been in it about 6 weeks now.

Today I'm going to Durham with my roommate for an afternoon of fun
A picnic sponsored by LGBTQ Center of Durham

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2014, 07:33 PM   #130
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

WELCOME TO NC WOLFY!

IT's apple time in the mountains! Went to Granddad's today, picked some apples and jelly a book about preserving anything you can imagine. My parents enjoyed the day. Took them to their favorite campground, and made a few stops at the roadside stands.

Nothing like the NC mountains in fall.

Old 08-25-2014, 10:11 AM   #131
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
WELCOME TO NC WOLFY!

IT's apple time in the mountains! Went to Granddad's today, picked some apples and jelly a book about preserving anything you can imagine. My parents enjoyed the day. Took them to their favorite campground, and made a few stops at the roadside stands.

Nothing like the NC mountains in fall.

I would love to go apple picking and learn the fine art of canning...anything. One day I will.

I do get to see a lot of roadside farm stands in this state.

Perhaps you'll get my way and we can finally hang out.
I don't have a vehicle right now, so where I go is limited to a short distance near my house as I can use my roommate's old Jeep for local stuff.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2014, 05:42 PM   #132
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

I gotta say, its much nicer camping in the rain in this camper, than it was camping in a Coleman tent four years. FYI Pearls n Lace, bring da baby and come camping. This is a far cry Lake James

The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2014, 07:26 PM   #133
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Wings and taters cooked on the campfire in the NC mountains taste sooooo much better than they do cooked at home on the grill at home.

Old 09-22-2014, 03:55 PM   #134
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Default This could actually go in the NC or SC thread

Do you remember Hurricane Hugo 25 yrs ago?
Making land fall in Charleston and eventually making its way threw SC and into NC just west of Charlotte.

Tell your story if you like. I was living in a single wide trailer, that the wind blew off of the foundation. Yup quite a ride. Worked until 1am that night and drove my truck home in winds like I'd never seen. The whole night etched in my memory for all of my days I guess.

The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2014, 04:56 AM   #135
walkawayjoe

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

walkawayjoe Has the BEST Reputationwalkawayjoe Has the BEST Reputationwalkawayjoe Has the BEST Reputationwalkawayjoe Has the BEST Reputationwalkawayjoe Has the BEST Reputationwalkawayjoe Has the BEST Reputationwalkawayjoe Has the BEST Reputationwalkawayjoe Has the BEST Reputationwalkawayjoe Has the BEST Reputationwalkawayjoe Has the BEST Reputationwalkawayjoe Has the BEST Reputation

Blade << Do you remember Hurricane Hugo 25 yrs ago? >>

I remember Hugo, not because of the storm in particular......we didn't get much but some wind and rain here in the mountains....but a couple of months after I saw a fellow wearing a t-shirt that said....."Mother Nature blew all night.......but Hugo never came."

Joe:::who....<grinning>.....thought that was quite amusing::::
walkawayjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to walkawayjoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2015, 10:02 AM   #136
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,950 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation
Default Charlotte Pride 2015

It's Pride weekend in Charlotte!

Charlotte Pride 2015 kicks off at noon today in downtown Charlotte. The two day festival features performances by The Prancing Elites, Big Momma D's House of Burlesque, the Scorpio Revue, Estelle (tonight) and Billy Gilman (tomorrow). The third annual Pride Parade will be tomorrow from 1-3 p.m.

Charlotte Pride has become the third largest LGBT event in the South. Attendance this year is expected to top 100,000...something I am personally very proud of.

I hope our NC and SC members who are able can attend.

For more info check out their website.

Happy Pride!
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 07:52 PM   #137
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Didn't go to Pride Charlotte, but a few of my friends did. They said there was a lot of folks there. Actually crowded according to her

Old 08-15-2015, 08:46 PM   #138
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

I stay far away from Charlotte....driving there makes me cray cray....

If Asheville doesnt have it, I dont need it!
Old 08-20-2016, 10:46 AM   #139
jelli

How Do You Identify?:
Femmilicious
Preferred Pronoun?:
*she*
Relationship Status:

jelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Hope all the NC people are having a beautiful Saturday!

“Every conflict is a lesson in self-discovery for both of us. Sometimes it's only hindsight that makes it worth it. For you, I would do it all again.“
The Following User Says Thank You to jelli For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2021, 08:38 PM   #140
jelli

How Do You Identify?:
Femmilicious
Preferred Pronoun?:
*she*
Relationship Status:

Wink

*peeking in*

The Following User Says Thank You to jelli For This Useful Post: