Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 10-12-2017, 04:46 PM   #121
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

OMG, I just found this news article about the gigantic super volcano, the Caldera, in Yellowstone and how scientists believe that the ice melting in Antarctica could be linked to the biggest explosion ever, in Yellowstone!

The article is sponsored by USA Today....but I think if there's any truth to this at all, then it's scarier than any scary movie or Steven King novel.

LINK:

http://movieweb.com/amp/yellowstone-...n-predictions/
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2018, 06:48 PM   #122
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Late Breaking Canadian News.....

The Royal Canadian Mint Recognizes Manitoba's Famous UFO Incident (April 2nd, 2018)

Link to article:

https://globalnews.ca/news/4120767/t...-ufo-incident/

_____ ______
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2018, 01:45 PM   #123
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Default Late breaking Paranormal news....

Do any of you remember Art Bell?

Apparently he died on Friday, April 13th (2018).

Bell had an late night radio show, where he talked about all kinds of things from UFO's, ghosts, and weird random topics of interest, for those interested in The Paranormal.

Here's an superbly written article about Art Bell and all the things he used to talk about on his syndicated radio show called Coast to Coast AM (See, Reuters, Huffington Post link below).

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5...b0edca2cba533b

(Photo of Art Bell 2006)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2020, 03:47 PM   #124
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

This is definitely a terrible late breaking news story about ghosts. Here is Art Bell hosting Halloween stories, back in 1994. Enjoy

_____ ______
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2021, 06:20 PM   #125
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Default Missing 411: The Hunted (paranormal spookiness).

Rico had chemo yesterday and he's been sleeping most of today, so I thought I would watch something interesting. I came across a documentary on those who have gone missing while camping or hunting. From the uploader's account, here is the introduction to what this particular documentary is about.

Quote:
Hunters have been disappearing from North American wildlands for hundreds of years, many without leaving a trace. Former police detective David Paulides was initially brought on to investigate the circumstances around the many mysterious disappearances - here he presents the haunting true stories of hunters experiencing the unexplainable. Missing 411: The Hunted is based on the book by Paulides, which documents 185 cases of missing peoples from four different countries. All 185 cases fit a narrowly defined profile that was refined after researching thousands of missing person reports; these cases are the most difficult, defy common sense, challenge conventional wisdom and remain unexplained.

I've only camped once with my family, years ago, when I was probably about 11 years old. I got lost and walked circles around my family's campsite, while they watched me from a distance. By the time they figured out that I didn't know where they were or how to get back, they finally called out to me and brought me back to the camp site. That scared me, so I have never really liked camping, at all. Also, there was a time when my boys were real young. I'd take them for drives, out to a forest of ages old Larch (Larch Mountain, out above the Columbia Gorge). One time, the boys wanted to get out and explore and I wouldn't let them because there is no cell phone reception out there and if they got lost or I got lost trying to find them, no one would know, due to no cellular service. There might be cell service nowadays, but back then there was none. Anywhooo, I thought this documentary on the paranormal events concerning each disappearance might be something other's find interesting.

Check out the comments section under the video, too. Lots of interesting observations by viewers concerning the spooky events of those who went missing in the woods.

_____ ______
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: