Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,816 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poss View Post
The replies to this thread since my last post are amazing and thought provoking. I have seriously taken on board what you have all written. It's wonderful that we feel so open to honestly discuss this subject matter in here. Social networks sites likes this are almost non-existent anywhere in the world. It's certainly encouraging me to view this topic from different angles.

I do think I've been over thinking this whole issue of being femme and strapping on for my butch partner. Right now if my partner was involved in this discussion, she'd look at me and say "YOU THINK!" lol

The thing is, if I don't sexually explore further than where I've already been before; then how will I ever know if I'd like it or not? How will I know if strapping-on is really a boundary, unless I go that far to find out?

It was me that initially raised the discussion between us about using a strap-on during our love making. We aren't getting any younger and its very rare now that we are able to continue making love all night until the sun comes up; like I'm 51 in a few weeks time and my partners in her mid 50's. I was thinking it would be easier on us both if we used a strap-on and some lubricant. We are in our 18th year together and spicing things up by utilising a sex toy seems like a good way to go about it. I just hadn't thought of strapping it on for my partner until now.

Who knows, we could get to the shop and find out that there are strap-on's for femmes and for butches. We could buy one of each and go on living a sexually active happy, healthy and loving relationship long into our retirement years.

If I keep this thinking up, it might be me asking my partner if I can strap-on for her ...just kidding (I think?).lol Because I feel very uneasy and uncomfortable about going into sex shop for the first time, doesn't mean I shouldn't go in there. So if the situation ever arises that I strap-on and find it very difficult to penetrate my partner; then I'll concede that it's a sexual boundary for me, but not before.
Yes! This!

I still feel a little strange going into an emporium of sex! I realize it is my own very puritanical, rigid, upbringing that makes me uncomfortable looking at sexual things and implements in a public place.

In my city, there are a couple of very nice sex shops-type places in regular shopping malls!

All around me in the stores, there are younger and older folks going about their business; not paying me a bit of mind and I then begin to relax. Well, I relax until I have to bring a chosen dildo up to the register. That's when I hand it to the girl-friend for the transport and paying!

We are both older than you and your girl-friend!

How do I know anal is a hard boundary for me?

I have tried a few things with partners over the years and accepted that I did not like it and never wanted to do it again.

No one ever forced me to try it. I wanted to see what it was like and did.

Kudos to you Poss for your spirit of exploration and for maintaining an 18-year relationship!

Both are not easy to do.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2015, 10:18 AM   #102
storyspinner70

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

storyspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputation

for me, personally, it's a no go...lol...i'm just not a strapper. my butch would enjoy it though it wouldn't be her favorite of our activities and wouldn't be very often, but i will always like being strapped not doing the strapping. would i consider it if she asked me? maybe. probably. would i really get into it? i doubt it. it would be too out of character for me. but i'd do my best anyway to make her happy.

do i see any stigma in it one way or another? no. there is no stigma in sex to me. not in any form. what you and yours are happy with is what matters. nothing else.
Old 12-09-2015, 04:47 AM   #103
Poss

How Do You Identify?:
Gay, Lesbian, Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Legally Married in 2018

Poss Has the BEST ReputationPoss Has the BEST ReputationPoss Has the BEST ReputationPoss Has the BEST ReputationPoss Has the BEST ReputationPoss Has the BEST ReputationPoss Has the BEST ReputationPoss Has the BEST ReputationPoss Has the BEST ReputationPoss Has the BEST ReputationPoss Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb It’s amazing what can happen in a week ...

This little femme Possum here knows thy partner well. Of course, it helps when one consciously looks for and spots the little sign posts along the way. Knowing my darling butch for 30 years wouldn’t have anything to do with it …right! lol

Last Sunday morning after finishing our traditional cooked brekkie, we enjoyed a cuppa together and leisurely chatted about this and that …as we do. Suddenly Poss panics, there’s so much to do and how many more weekends are there left before chrissie? Darling butch with typical calm, cool and collectedness, says two. Poss is anything but cool, calm and collected saying loudly “ONLY 2?” I went into a tail spin about all the things I’ve got to get done in that time. I could see thy butch started looking out towards the distant paddocks …dreaming of a quick exit out of this situation. Out of the blue, I said …”and when are we going to Melbourne to buy our strap-on …like it is a few hours away.”

That got my darling’s attention, as she showed me her empty cup for a refill. We got into a conversation about them again, covering old ground. I could sense my partner was thinking something that she wasn’t saying. I went quiet and then hesitated a bit before I asked her if she would like me to use it on her. Sheepishly she nodded and said she would like me to. I smiled, nodded in return and looked deeply into her eyes as I said ok. I leaned over and gave her a soft loving kiss in support of her feelings and desires.

Basically my partner didn’t know how to approach this with me. For me, the sign post was this thread. I thank you Nat for starting it up and of course for you all contributing to it and assisting me to get where I am now. In the course of a week, I went from thinking no way would I do that, to I really would like to give this a go. I want to experience all manner of pleasures with my partner. We will look to buy 2, maybe even 3 different types of strap-on’s. Our minds are opening up to the many ways we can utilise them for sexual pleasure during love making.

I am so thankful my partner didn’t bring this up with me before I first had an opportunity to think it through myself. My partner instinctively knows how to give me my space and I know I do the same for her too. This thread was my starting point and I even joked with you all that I might even ask my partner if I could strap-on for her. My partner doesn’t call me her Possy-Pie for nothing.lol
Poss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Poss For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2015, 06:45 AM   #104
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,993 Times in 2,596 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

Aww Poss, your post makes my heart happy. I have been going through a bit of a modest phase and sometimes I wonder if I just have shared too much, but if starting a thread like this has helped one bit in bringing about a moment of real sweetness like that moment sounds like - I'm so glad to have played my little part in that. Thank you for sharing it. <3 I don't think the acts are nearly as important as the connection and it sounds like you've got that. It's a good base to try anything. Thanks for the smile.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2015, 07:22 AM   #105
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,816 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Poss, I love how you write and how you put your heart into words.

Another adventure for you! Remember, it may feel strange and you may fumble at first-don't forget to laugh a little with your love. It breaks the tension and reinforces that very deep bond the two of you have!

You will either love it, like it, or not be crazy about it; but you and your long-term partner embarked on a new adventure! This adventure, you may want to repeat or you may decide it is not for you.

Some adventures are terrific, some may be, some may not! But you are expanding your horizons and it will add to you life that you gave it a whirl!

What more can you ask for out of love and life??!

(((Hugs)))

PS: If you like it, you are still the femme that you always were.

Maybe, with an additional skill....

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2016, 08:45 AM   #106
FemmeTastic

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian
Relationship Status:
married to my handsome husbutch

FemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST ReputationFemmeTastic Has the BEST Reputation

Strapping is not something I would come up with myself, but if my partner were to ask me to strap (which she would NEVER do, I think), I'd do it, it's not like I am grossed out by the idea of me strapping or anything, but the idea just gives me the giggles, and not in a sexy, kinky kinda way, it just makes wanna laugh at myself, more or less like I would laugh at myself if I was wearing a moustache.
FemmeTastic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FemmeTastic For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2018, 10:24 AM   #107
highfemmetop

How Do You Identify?:
high femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
open

highfemmetop is on a distinguished road
Default big femme thigh slapper

As a femme who loves to strap it on, I'd say this thread needs a revival! I can't get enough, fucking someone with a cock is one of the the biggest turn ons for me. Especially when I'm with a tough butch dyke who can give it as well as she takes it ifyouknowwhatI'msaying.
highfemmetop is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to highfemmetop For This Useful Post:

Tags
cock, femme cock, femmes, strapping