Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 08-31-2011, 02:24 PM   #261
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

I've rented Rio and The Gruffalo, hoping it will cheer me up a bit.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 02:59 PM   #262
Tawse

How Do You Identify?:
TG Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,739 Times in 644 Posts
Tawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softly View Post
The girl who played with fire
Great movie!

Ditto... and maybe even on the same day lol

Love an import that is so engaging that you forget your reading the subtitles. Don't think the US version will be as good but I'm sure we'll see it... even if just to see a train crash.
Tawse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 03:11 PM   #263
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawse View Post
Love an import that is so engaging that you forget your reading the subtitles.
OMG I totally agree!!! The movie that won me over for subtitles was "Indochine."

I have said, "I love it when subtitled movies are so good that I forget I am reading along."

Old 08-31-2011, 03:14 PM   #264
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
The movie theater is expensive and I've stopped buying movies OnDemand at home. Cable TV is lame right now. Every movie channel is showing the Lord of the Rings trilogy and the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise... omg I've seen them a thousand times now. *laughs* We bought a new (to us/used) TV recently, but I haven't had time/energy to figure out how to hook up the DVD player (We are not electronically inclined in my home.). I'm at a loss for entertainment. Oh wait... I'll go finish one of those books I'm reading ... *laughs*
I say almost the same thing about Showtime. You can turn it on at any given point in the day and one of their stations WILL be playing a "Twilight" movie.

Old 09-03-2011, 05:13 PM   #265
Tangle

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme w/o the high maintenance
Preferred Pronoun?:
Two guesses ;-)

Tangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST Reputation
Default This last week-

Mao's Last Dancer - it was Excellent. I got it from Redbox on a whim, and wow - much, much better than i hoped for. See it.

Black Swan - very well done.

Just Go With It - eh.
Tangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 02:42 PM   #266
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

I do not usually watch comedy's but I say "The Other Guys" and loved it. I don't remember laughing out loud that much for a movie, in a very long time. I don't know if it was where I was emotionally or if it was that funny, but who cares...

I want to watch Fifty Dead Men Walking this weekend. I really admire Ben Kingsley as an Actor. Has anyone seen this one?

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 06:59 PM   #267
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

The Green Hornet and Dylan Dog.

..... when is Green Lantern coming to DVD?????

Old 09-07-2011, 07:10 PM   #268
Reader
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Dyke, Feminist, Contrarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,229 Times in 586 Posts
Reader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST Reputation

The Matrix Sat. night...kinda overrated, imo. lol.
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 07:11 PM   #269
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,322 Times in 443 Posts
Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

The Help .... very good
Old 09-07-2011, 07:13 PM   #270
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,160 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

La Mission.
Brilliant.

Growing up in the Mission district of San Francisco, Che Rivera (Benjamin Bratt) has always had to be tough to survive. He's a powerful man respected throughout the Mission barrio for his masculinity and his strength, as well as for his hobby building beautiful lowrider cars. A reformed inmate and recovering alcoholic, Che has worked hard to redeem his life and do right by his pride and joy: his only son, Jes, whom he has raised on his own after the death of his wife. Che's path to redemption is tested, however, when he discovers Jes is gay. To survive his neighborhood, Che has always lived with his fists. To survive as a complete man, he'll have to embrace a side of himself he's never shown.

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2011, 05:35 AM   #271
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Paul
LOVED it. I would recommend the unrated version.
This actually made me laugh out loud more than once.
Keep your eyes and ears open for various sci-fi references.
http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi3516832537/

Priest
LOVED it. Can't wait for the sequel.
Vampires, sci-fi backdrop, and a rogue holy man ... gotta love it.

The Following User Says Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2011, 09:57 PM   #272
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

I've seen too many movies lately...

Apollo 18
The Help
Don't Be Afraid of the Dark

(Sadly, I am not that big of a scary movie fan. They are ok if I can curl up with someone but... when your 13 year old asks you to take them, you do. Those days of actually wanting to spend time with me will soon be over.)

Old 09-09-2011, 10:12 PM   #273
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,815 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

I love, love action flicks, especially if they have a brain and no; they are not mutually exclusive!

Just tonight streamed "Hanna" from Amazon to my TiVo to watch on my TV. outstanding cerebral action/thriller! Main character is a teenager but it is anything but a teen movie. It also had very good critical reviews.

For fun, yes Paul was very entertaining.

Also loved The Lincoln Lawyer with Matthew McC.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2011, 10:22 PM   #274
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

DON'T BE AFRAID OF THE DARK. ***
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2011, 05:25 AM   #275
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Limitless - Bradley Cooper. I made it thru 15 minutes. I like weird stuff but this was too weird for me.

The Hitlist - Cuba Gooding Jr. I liked this movie. Best synopsis is....be careful what you ask for especially when drinking with a stranger who is a suicidal hit man.

The State of Grace - Lou Gossett Jr. Sweet movie. Very religious oriented. Feel good thing tho about the healing power of forgiveness - forgiving ourselves and others.
Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 05:33 AM   #276
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Apollo 18.........don't waste your money.
Old 09-10-2011, 05:36 AM   #277
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Limitless
Loved it. Thought it was a really good movie.
Wish I could get a few of those pills.

Suspect Zero
Eh.

The Following User Says Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2011, 05:40 AM   #278
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

We saw The Help very good and the whole movie theater was filled with women..also saw Glee in 3D very good too.
Old 09-10-2011, 06:59 AM   #279
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

Limitless - Bradley Cooper. I made it thru 15 minutes. I like weird stuff but this was too weird for me.

The Hitlist - Cuba Gooding Jr. I liked this movie. Best synopsis is....be careful what you ask for especially when drinking with a stranger who is a suicidal hit man.

The State of Grace - Lou Gossett Jr. Sweet movie. Very religious oriented. Feel good thing tho about the healing power of forgiveness - forgiving ourselves and others.
Oops. It is called The Grace Card not the State of Grace.
Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 01:28 PM   #280
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,815 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default Fagbug

Great documentary available on Netflix streaming. If you do not know the story, it is about graduate student Erin Davies and her cross-country trip, leaving the word fag on her drivers side window and "ur gay" on her front hood spray painted on her car. Rather than have the vandalism fixed, she chose to keep it as a statement.

She also stopped in cities in which gays were murdered due to hate. All together she drove 55,000 miles

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:

Tags
film, movie