Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 02-22-2013, 07:34 PM   #101
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Sunset from my room on Marathon Key FL last July

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2013, 08:08 PM   #102
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

Black Rock City, NV

deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2013, 10:01 PM   #103
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sis View Post
Just returned from Nha Trang, Vietnam .... specifically the MUD BATH Spa! My skin feels awesome, it was so relaxing, a beautiful area to visit. Totally recommend this to be put on a bucket list!
Sis

Nha Trang has not been on my bucket list to date - maybe it should.

I visited Saigon (or Ho Chi Minh) in March / April 2005 and had an energy-sapping experience there. It coincided with the 30th anniversary of the fall of Saigon to the Viet Cong, although I was totally ignorant of that when I booked.

Also, I was on the trip with my partner and we were on the verge of breaking up (in fact, we basically broke up in Saigon) which complicated things further.

There were many demonstrations and rallies over the few days I was there. Also saw some US Vietnam veterans who now lived there as was easier dealing with some of their issues closer to where they occurred than back home in the US.

More so, I remember the stunning French architecture of Saigon - truly beautiful.

On one of my trips to the Philippines, I'll call by Saigon again. Catch-up with some of my ghosts.
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 02:17 PM   #104
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Last night, I dreamed vividly of places I've always wanted to visit,
like Amsterdam . . .

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2013, 01:36 AM   #105
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

I want to see the city of Detroit this summer,in Michigan.I have been all over the U.S.A. but i never been there.It sure would be great if some one invited me to Russia,if not,i'll be going there in about two years.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2013, 03:51 PM   #106
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,170 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Leaving in a few hours for the Russian River area of Sonoma County. I spent the summer there last year and will spend two months there this summer. It's my second favorite place in California. I just love it. I have to catch the cats first and then endure two hours of yowling in the car. But it's worth it. Poor babies. They like it too -- once they arrive.

Friends staying with me much of the time. One weekend trip to hear some Bluegrass. Russian River Brewery and Lagunitas nearby. It's a good way to spend the summer. River, redwoods, vineyards and breweries, and a stone's throw from Jenner and the Sonoma coast. I wish my summer breaks at the new job were longer, but it's a good job, and we get extra weeks off during the year. Anyway, so long South Bay. . . .

Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2013, 12:44 PM   #107
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I took the Amtrak Starlight down to visit a friend who came up for a training in her state agencies' office and while waiting for the train to arrive from Seattle, I sat in the train station lobby next to a rather large group of Amish people from Indiana. They were going to be on the same train, going down to Klamath for this leg of their journey, but they had just come from seeing Banff National Park (in the Calgary/Edmonton area of Alberta, Canada). The group of Amish were composed of six sisters (with their husbands) and their mother and father. They were on their 'trip of a life time,' that all of them saved toward over the past year. They have a family owned business, back in Indiana, so it took a lot of time and preparation to be off for three weeks. The very last car of the Starlight (coastal Amtrak) train was reserved for them - it was a turn of the century car from the late 1880s, early 1900s. They traveled to Banff first, then they're at the Redwoods in Crescent City today and then, they travel down further to the grove of Redwoods in Yosemite, CA.... to finish their summer vacation before returning to Indiana.

Anyway, I've always wanted to take an extended vacation to go see both Jasper National Park and Banff National Park.

_____ ______
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2017, 05:14 PM   #108
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Default Enchantment Lakes

I have NO idea when I will be able to visit the Enchantment Lakes area, south of Seattle, but closer to Leavenworth, Wa., but I have seen photographs of this place during the fall months of the year. It's definitely on my dream list, to visit.

_____ ______
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2017, 06:32 AM   #109
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Bumping this for Chad in regards to hys question about a travel thread
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2017, 11:41 PM   #110
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Default It's been on my wish list for a dreamy vacation getaway for ages...

_____ ______
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2018, 11:20 AM   #111
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Default The Orient Express Train.....

It's been on my wish list for ages, but I often day dream about the places one could visit and the beautiful scenery one might see while taking an holiday trip in Europe on The Orient Express.

_____ ______
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2018, 11:28 AM   #112
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post

I took the Amtrak Starlight down to visit a friend who came up for a training in her state agencies' office and while waiting for the train to arrive from Seattle, I sat in the train station lobby next to a rather large group of Amish people from Indiana. They were going to be on the same train, going down to Klamath for this leg of their journey, but they had just come from seeing Banff National Park (in the Calgary/Edmonton area of Alberta, Canada). The group of Amish were composed of six sisters (with their husbands) and their mother and father. They were on their 'trip of a life time,' that all of them saved toward over the past year. They have a family owned business, back in Indiana, so it took a lot of time and preparation to be off for three weeks. The very last car of the Starlight (coastal Amtrak) train was reserved for them - it was a turn of the century car from the late 1880s, early 1900s. They traveled to Banff first, then they're at the Redwoods in Crescent City today and then, they travel down further to the grove of Redwoods in Yosemite, CA.... to finish their summer vacation before returning to Indiana.

Anyway, I've always wanted to take an extended vacation to go see both Jasper National Park and Banff National Park.
Mary took me to Banff when I first moved out here in 2002. It was amazing considering I'm not really an outdoorsy type!
Old 04-14-2018, 03:29 PM   #113
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Old 04-14-2018, 05:34 PM   #114
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

This is right in my backyard! Such a shame I am not an "outdoorsy" type!
Old 05-26-2018, 01:08 PM   #115
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Old 05-26-2018, 01:16 PM   #116
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Old 05-28-2018, 06:01 PM   #117
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Old 05-28-2018, 06:06 PM   #118
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Old 06-10-2018, 09:35 PM   #119
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

http://www.quartzmountainresort.com

I'm hoping to book a family get away here.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2018, 11:20 AM   #120
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuff Stuff View Post
I want to see the city of Detroit this summer,in Michigan.I have been all over the U.S.A. but i never been there.It sure would be great if some one invited me to Russia,if not,i'll be going there in about two years.
Over and done with.I still haven't been to Russia, yet.

Mexico again by the end of this year,the wife has family there. My father's parents were born in mexico and I'm sure I have a ton of family there also but never knew any of them..thanks dad.
Now,on my mother's side,i'm just beginning to meet whole new family (long lost sisters, ect)thanks to DNA,ancestry . com,fb,just to name a few sites.Pretty exciting.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote