Old 08-29-2012, 11:50 AM   #21
Kameela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Single

Kameela Has the BEST ReputationKameela Has the BEST ReputationKameela Has the BEST ReputationKameela Has the BEST ReputationKameela Has the BEST ReputationKameela Has the BEST ReputationKameela Has the BEST ReputationKameela Has the BEST ReputationKameela Has the BEST ReputationKameela Has the BEST ReputationKameela Has the BEST Reputation
Default LOVE THOSE :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusciouskiwi View Post
this kind of thing?

I was literally going to buy boxers similar to these one's two days ago except they had Dr. Seuss's one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish on it. They remind me of when I was a little kid. I loved Dr. Seuss books back in the day.
Old 08-29-2012, 07:20 PM   #22
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

I actually can't quite remember, lol Maybe when I was 20? Not sure.

Anyways, I've always definitely preferred boxer briefs. Boxers are ok, but I hate the bunching. Boxer briefs = best of both worlds. And Fruit of the Loom is the bomb
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 07:32 PM   #23
stephfromMIT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Troll
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:
engaged to my fiancee Amanda

stephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Ender-Agree 1000%
stephfromMIT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stephfromMIT For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 07:33 PM   #24
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

I prefer boxer briefs as well. I don't like my boxers getting in a wad.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 07:38 PM   #25
Stud_puppy1991

How Do You Identify?:
butch, gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, "Hey Handsome", and also throwing in a "Sup man" or a "You're sexy" will work
Relationship Status:
Back to Bachelorhood

Stud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST Reputation

I started wearing them when I was in high school, probably my freshman year. I had wanted to escape the misery of panties for years, but wasn't sure how to go about it. Then, one day out of the blue, while shopping, I was looking over in the Men's section and got me some boxers. I loved the way they felt and just the freedom and comfort. As soon as I got home with them, I tossed out every girly package of panties that i had and didn't regret it at all. I've been a boxers fella since I was 16, and frankly, it still feels good all these years later.
Stud_puppy1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stud_puppy1991 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 07:45 PM   #26
stephfromMIT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Troll
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:
engaged to my fiancee Amanda

stephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Other than the fact I started by stealing my Dad's boxer-briefs, our stories are the same!
stephfromMIT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stephfromMIT For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 07:47 PM   #27
Nomad
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Thanked 3,745 Times in 734 Posts
Nomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnderD_503 View Post
I actually can't quite remember, lol Maybe when I was 20? Not sure.

Anyways, I've always definitely preferred boxer briefs. Boxers are ok, but I hate the bunching. Boxer briefs = best of both worlds. And Fruit of the Loom is the bomb
and makes the best jammies!!!!!!
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2012, 03:48 AM   #28
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation
Default thunder pants are go!

Thought you blossoms might be interested in these:

It's an NZ company. I have a pair of undies that are 10yrs + I refuse to throw them out! Hey, no holes so no need to replace! (not going to tell you about where it's getting a tad thin...) http://www.thunderpants.co.nz/Mens/Fitted_Boxer.htm

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 11:43 AM   #29
Blue_Daddy-O

How Do You Identify?:
Retro Daddy, Male-Identified
Preferred Pronoun?:
He Him Sir Mister Husband Dom Master
Relationship Status:
Single and ready for a garden party

Blue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusciouskiwi View Post
Thought you blossoms might be interested in these:

It's an NZ company. I have a pair of undies that are 10yrs + I refuse to throw them out! Hey, no holes so no need to replace! (not going to tell you about where it's getting a tad thin...) http://www.thunderpants.co.nz/Mens/Fitted_Boxer.htm
Those are cool ass, Lusciouskiwi!
Blue_Daddy-O is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blue_Daddy-O For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 12:09 PM   #30
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

For those of us who wear boxer briefs, do you like the length short, medium or long?

I like the longer leg because I like the way it makes my thighs look and the way it feels.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 12:17 PM   #31
Holly.88

How Do You Identify?:
Male and Unc to my God Son
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, he, and 'hey, handsome' :P
Relationship Status:
She said "Yes!"

Holly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST Reputation

I've been wearing for at least ten years now. No way will I ever give up my boxer briefs! I like the length of mine between medium and short. My fiancee(insert huge grin here) is a big fan of my new Hanes boxer briefs. They're great! Perfect length, soft and awesome fabric, not to mention they fit perfectly, packing or not.
Holly.88 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Holly.88 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 01:15 PM   #32
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,856 Times in 2,470 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I can't remember exactly when I started, but it's been years and years.

I don't like boxer briefs. I tried them and they feel hot and creepy (they like to crawl up on me). It's also difficult, if not impossible, to pack in them without a harness or some sort of support strap. The heat part is the big thing with me, though.

I don't mind boxers....the regular ol' cotton ones, though I don't own any of these classic goodies. I have a bit of a novelty collection of knit boxers I've collected over the years. I wear them at night to sleep in, mostly, with a white v-neck t-shirt. I've never been able to sleep in the nude well. I have and do sleep shirtless when it's been really hot, but the 2 fans I sleep with tend to wake me up in the night by blowing on my chest, tummy and back hairs (I'm kinda really hairy) and that tickles. I also enjoy wearing knit and plaid flannel lounge/pajama pants during the cooler months, but just around the house and not to sleep in (too hot).

For undies, I like cotton knit briefs.....preferably Jockey brand. A few years back, the Jockey company made briefs in what they called the "Dry Y" (probably because of the design of the fly) style, but these were really really cool and they wick sweat away really nicely. Well, they stopped making those, but I still have some of my old ones and they are my "night" briefs. For work and day wear, it's the cotton briefs. I don't have to have anything really fancy and I don't get into designer stuff. My underwear isn't there to impress anyone. I'm not into "fashion statements" with my shorts. If it's comfy and supports me, I'm happy.

I do love v-neck t-shirts, though. I always have.

I can't believe I'm posting in an underdrawer thread.

~Theo~
Old 09-09-2012, 09:29 PM   #33
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoddz View Post
I can't remember exactly when I started, but it's been years and years.

I don't like boxer briefs. I tried them and they feel hot and creepy (they like to crawl up on me). It's also difficult, if not impossible, to pack in them without a harness or some sort of support strap. The heat part is the big thing with me, though.

I don't mind boxers....the regular ol' cotton ones, though I don't own any of these classic goodies. I have a bit of a novelty collection of knit boxers I've collected over the years. I wear them at night to sleep in, mostly, with a white v-neck t-shirt. I've never been able to sleep in the nude well. I have and do sleep shirtless when it's been really hot, but the 2 fans I sleep with tend to wake me up in the night by blowing on my chest, tummy and back hairs (I'm kinda really hairy) and that tickles. I also enjoy wearing knit and plaid flannel lounge/pajama pants during the cooler months, but just around the house and not to sleep in (too hot).

For undies, I like cotton knit briefs.....preferably Jockey brand. A few years back, the Jockey company made briefs in what they called the "Dry Y" (probably because of the design of the fly) style, but these were really really cool and they wick sweat away really nicely. Well, they stopped making those, but I still have some of my old ones and they are my "night" briefs. For work and day wear, it's the cotton briefs. I don't have to have anything really fancy and I don't get into designer stuff. My underwear isn't there to impress anyone. I'm not into "fashion statements" with my shorts. If it's comfy and supports me, I'm happy.

I do love v-neck t-shirts, though. I always have.

I can't believe I'm posting in an underdrawer thread.

~Theo~
Hey Theo,

I don't know if you noticed or not but Jockey now has what's called a stay cool brief. Not sure if this is similar to what you are talking about or not. Looks like it helps lower your skin temp somehow. They also have a wicking performance brief.

Anyway, Jockey is probably my favorite brand of boxer briefs.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.

Last edited by SleepyButch; 09-09-2012 at 09:32 PM.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 09:38 PM   #34
Rope

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
polyamorous

Thanked 1,279 Times in 212 Posts
Rope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST Reputation

I started wearing boxers in college....and then found boxer briefs. It was so convenient having a Gay boy cousin to steal stuff from.

I don't like boxers because they feel like you're stuffing a t-shirt into your pants.

I prefer Calvin Kleins because they have buttons on their boxer briefs, very convenient for unleashing the fun.

Rope--

Rope is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rope For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 06:54 PM   #35
Two-spirit

How Do You Identify?:
Native American
Preferred Pronoun?:
soft butch
Relationship Status:
single

Two-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST Reputation

I started to wear boxers at first..about two years ago. then when I became a truck driver I have been wearing guys shorts underwear..Womans panties dig into my legs and stomach .After 14 hrs of driving that hurts..
Two-spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Two-spirit For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2012, 02:04 PM   #36
rocky 781

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch domesticated daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Syr Hy Hym Daddy
Relationship Status:
forever a bachelor my heart belong to a special someone olny

rocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputationrocky 781 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Mens Underwear

I was twenty-something when I started wearing boxers I like wearing different colors and match my t-shirt accordingly I really like Calvin Klein online, Izod , Hanes and I also order from undergear
rocky 781 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rocky 781 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2012, 08:50 PM   #37
PapiChino

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine, hy, hym, syr, sir
Relationship Status:
Daddy to bubblinsugare

PapiChino Has the BEST ReputationPapiChino Has the BEST ReputationPapiChino Has the BEST ReputationPapiChino Has the BEST ReputationPapiChino Has the BEST ReputationPapiChino Has the BEST ReputationPapiChino Has the BEST ReputationPapiChino Has the BEST ReputationPapiChino Has the BEST ReputationPapiChino Has the BEST ReputationPapiChino Has the BEST Reputation

I check sales at Ross or Target...Well, really Bubblin' does. She likes to buy them for me.
I have boxers for sleeping when it's hot. And usually boxer briefs during the day. My baby just bought me to for Halloween. One is orange and the other black with cartoon scary faces. I love then.

I like to get the Papi brand online too. Sometimes I match tops and bottoms, but it's really Bubblin' that likes me to match.
PapiChino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PapiChino For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2012, 08:55 PM   #38
PapiChino

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine, hy, hym, syr, sir
Relationship Status:
Daddy to bubblinsugare

PapiChino Has the BEST ReputationPapiChino Has the BEST ReputationPapiChino Has the BEST ReputationPapiChino Has the BEST ReputationPapiChino Has the BEST ReputationPapiChino Has the BEST ReputationPapiChino Has the BEST ReputationPapiChino Has the BEST ReputationPapiChino Has the BEST ReputationPapiChino Has the BEST ReputationPapiChino Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
I finally started about a year ago. I go between boxer briefs and boxers. I find the boxer briefs too hot in the summer. I don't like regular boxers so I wear ones made out of a material similar to t-shirts..not sure what it is but i buy them at Kohl's and they are their store brand. They make me feel sexy and comfortable.

Yea..some are too hot for summer. Then you get "sweaty balls".

I go to Kohl's too. They had some Ed Hardy's that I HAD to have.
PapiChino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PapiChino For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2012, 11:01 PM   #39
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

bumpin'

Boxer briefs are sexy..just saying

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2012, 11:46 PM   #40
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,527 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation
Default Nothing gets between me and my Calvin's~Brooke Shields

Calvin Klein has some brushed cotton boxer briefs they call TRUNKS.

They are not quite the long boxer brief shorts type underwear, but rather shorter in length, but in the same style as the other.

They're very nice and I was told they are very comfortable.

Just sayin'.

Happiness is like a butterfly which,
when pursued, is always beyond our grasp,
but, if you will sit down quietly,
may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post: