Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 22,180 Times in 7,184 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that I called my current ex a few expletives today. However it wasn't to her face but I thought of it in my brain, I am frustrated but am seeing things in a different light.

I also confess that job hunting really sucks and I am to the point of giving up.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2017, 03:55 AM   #3162
girl_dee

How Do You Identify?:
Angel-like
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ see pic below ♡

Thanked 46,732 Times in 11,770 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i confess that i am feeling down about my business has not taken off so quickly here but i also confess that i am determined!

Holiday Card Exchange! Sign up!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Check out my photos!

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: