Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She's my forever

Thanked 1,576 Times in 481 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

My Dad once he was reminded that we are all going to be at his place for Thanksgiving was so incredibly happy that he even posted on Facebook about it and he never does that. It makes me smile so much to experience his happy moments.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2017, 08:24 PM   #20322
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Lucky♧♢♡♤

Thanked 27,595 Times in 6,849 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logicaly View Post
My Dad once he was reminded that we are all going to be at his place for Thanksgiving was so incredibly happy that he even posted on Facebook about it and he never does that. It makes me smile so much to experience his happy moments.
I totally understand the Facebook moments. I set my Mom up, posted her picture and made a statement to her friends, that she probably was only going to like posts. I put her on there to see pictures that the family posts.

To my amazement, she is starting to type little comments!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kisses

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2017, 09:26 PM   #20323
girl_dee

How Do You Identify?:
Angel-like
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ see pic below ♡

Thanked 46,732 Times in 11,770 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Daddi is home....

Holiday Card Exchange! Sign up!

Check out my photos!

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2017, 03:02 PM   #20324
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Latino Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
you know
Relationship Status:
Whole, Present

Thanked 4,995 Times in 1,709 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default smiling...

a clear, and cold sunrise...damn, life is good...Greco

"Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture the heart."

Ancient Indian Proverb
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2017, 02:07 PM   #20325
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique dykette(for now)
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Me and my two student colleagues making a pretty good go of a presentation on urban agritech - other students on our years told us they reckoned we were slick - AND doing well on todays plant idents without using the cribsheet for names that we're allowed to use and most of our class do use :-) I don't often blow my own trumpet, but ... (breaks out into a brief jazz solo) <grin>
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2017, 04:56 PM   #20326
MsTinkerbelly
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married 7/3/08, together 16 years <3

Thanked 19,831 Times in 4,381 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

The hideous thing growing on my Kasey’s back has been removed, and it does not appear to be cancerous.
MsTinkerbelly is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2017, 08:02 PM   #20327
girl_dee

How Do You Identify?:
Angel-like
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ see pic below ♡

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i saw beautiful sunrise, and a beautiful sunset, followed by a shadowing moon..

Check out my photos!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2017, 08:29 PM   #20328
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
not a saint
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
Daddy's favorite spot <3

Thanked 8,778 Times in 2,125 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
i saw beautiful sunrise, and a beautiful sunset, followed by a shadowing moon..
My favorite part of the night is stepping outside and tilting my head back all the way to look at the moon and the clouds (and the little bit of stars visible)... My small moment to connect with our Earth after working all day in a loud, busy, constantly moving city and just taking a moment to breath and center
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2017, 09:19 PM   #20329
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey grl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 12,439 Times in 3,682 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by bright_arrow View Post
My favorite part of the night is stepping outside and tilting my head back all the way to look at the moon and the clouds (and the little bit of stars visible)... My small moment to connect with our Earth after working all day in a loud, busy, constantly moving city and just taking a moment to breath and center
add the scent of pine trees ahhhh ! heaven
Old 11-20-2017, 10:34 PM   #20330
EnchantedNightDweller

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she

Thanked 2,032 Times in 659 Posts
EnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST Reputation

Stumbling upon the post of when we first met on BF Planet two years ago.

EnchantedNightDweller is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EnchantedNightDweller For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 05:05 AM   #20331
girl_dee

How Do You Identify?:
Angel-like
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ see pic below ♡

the third drawer .and whatever is in there.......

Check out my photos!

The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 07:39 AM   #20332
Blade

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 12,703 Times in 3,596 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Watching from my kitchen window, a small herd of deer come out of the woods and into the field to graze.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 09:32 AM   #20333
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique dykette(for now)
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

The lovely young lady in the art shop I went to today who gave such superb customer service, finding the things I needed for my degree course. I was particularly impressed by her making handles to add to an A1 drawing board, so I could more easily carry the thing home. I complimented her on her excellent customer service and tried a gentle flirt; she didn't react either way, but she made my day and we were both happy as a result of the interaction :-)
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 11:11 AM   #20334
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 20,162 Times in 9,391 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Watching Mary work on and struggle with the Christmas decorations!

She has much more patience's than I.......
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old Today, 01:59 AM   #20335
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She's my forever

Thanked 1,576 Times in 481 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

Sending her a funny message as I watched her step off the train from the parking lot, it made her throw her head back and laugh and I could see it from so far away. Pure joy!

Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old Today, 04:06 AM   #20336
AmazonDC

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir,He,Him,Daddy,DC
Relationship Status:
Gemmes Daddy

Thanked 1,307 Times in 383 Posts
AmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST Reputation

It's My Friday and I get 4 days off .. and it's hate a buckeye week.. GO BLUE
AmazonDC is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AmazonDC For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, smile