Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 04-02-2015, 12:22 PM   #2141
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2015, 03:59 PM   #2142
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

visually gorgeous, emotionally heartbreaking.

Last edited by C0LLETTE; 04-02-2015 at 04:01 PM. Reason: edit
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2015, 10:21 AM   #2143
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I saw this on Good Friday.

The movie was about 85% done when Paul Walker passed away. I can see some of the band aids that they did and I don't know what the original ending was but they really did a nice job of tying it all together. I liked the soundtrack too. I enjoyed it.

Tonight, it's a double feature of The Giver and Hector and the Search for Happiness. I'll let you know how they go.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2015, 12:05 PM   #2144
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Last movie I saw in theatres was Big Hero 6 - it was a really good movie

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2015, 05:18 PM   #2145
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

The Giver. The disc was really scarred so it skipped like crazy. Apparently, Tay Tay was in it but I didn't see her at all so it must have skipped over her screen time. I lost about 20-30 minutes so I'll be renting it again to fill in the blanks. What I did see was good. Good enough for me to go back later and re-rent it.

The other movie, however, has just tied for my favorite movie ever. I loved it.

Love.

It.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2015, 05:25 PM   #2146
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Last night we watched Most Violent Year and I must say except for the outstanding actress Jessica Chastain ,who I find wonderful and owns any roles she takes on, it was a bit of a disappointment!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2015, 05:34 PM   #2147
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,889 Times in 1,154 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

"You're not you"

So fucking good!
Old 04-09-2015, 05:35 PM   #2148
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I watched this Tuesday night.

I am a bit nostalgic for Paul Walker. The movie was good.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 04-10-2015, 09:46 PM   #2149
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Final Prayer

4 out of 5 stars

A team of Vatican investigators descends upon a church in a remote area to demystify the unusual happenings, but what they discover is more disturbing than they had first imagined.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2015, 12:34 PM   #2150
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Interesting little movie...

Last night I just happened upon a movie I hadn't heard much about. I'm not sure if it's fact based that the french are allowed to have affairs outside of their marriages but this movie is so much more than simply that!

5 to 7 is about an aspiring novelist entering into a relationship with a woman, though there's just one catch: She's married, and the couple can only meet between the hours of 5 and 7 each evening! If your a fan of a good love story and enjoy how sometimes fate and chance meetings plays into our life, by all means check this movie out, I don't think you'll be disappointed
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2015, 12:28 PM   #2151
Fancy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
N/A

Thanked 7,097 Times in 2,322 Posts
Fancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST Reputation

Effie Gray (2014).

Loved the cinematography, and the words unspoken in the dialog. Sometimes less truly is more.
Fancy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Fancy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2015, 07:11 PM   #2152
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I saw this at the theatre.

I took this from Redbox.

Big Eyes was excellent as expected and Get Hard was inappropriately funny, as expected.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 04-17-2015, 08:57 AM   #2153
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Default I liked it....

Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2015, 07:04 PM   #2154
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I unpacked some mote stuff and found The Last Unicorn. So I watched it...

As a kid, I never realized how rudimentary the animation was.. but I love it just the same
Old 04-19-2015, 09:54 AM   #2155
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,089 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Girlhood. 2003 film, not the 2014 film.

It was difficult to watch and it's heartbreakingly sad, but it was good.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2015, 11:49 AM   #2156
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I watched Love is Strange last night and even though John Lithgow and Alfred Molina were excellent I was surprisingly let down by the rest of the cast and the movie itself. It felt stilted and didn't even directly address a major twist.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 04-19-2015, 01:03 PM   #2157
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Map to the Stars....

I'd hate to sway anyone but I found it to be one of the most vile, highly offensive, objectionable, repulsive, disgusting, depraved, despicable, foul, filthy, and wretched movies I've ever seen
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2015, 11:29 AM   #2158
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Insurgent in 3D. I enjoyed it a lot.
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2015, 01:49 PM   #2159
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I'd hate to sway anyone but I found it to be one of the most vile, highly offensive, objectionable, repulsive, disgusting, depraved, despicable, foul, filthy, and wretched movies I've ever seen
This prompted me to find out more about the movie because I did not know anything about it. It got 51% rating from movie viewers at Rotten Tomatoes and on their site, this info about the movie.

I think I will pass on seeing it but if anyone else wants more info:

"MOVIE INFO

Meet the Weiss family, who are making their way in Hollywood rife with money, fame, envy, and relentless hauntings. Stafford Weiss (John Cusack) is a famed TV self-help therapist with an A-list celebrity clientele. Meanwhile, Cristina Weiss (Olivia Williams) has her work cut out managing the career of their disaffected child-star son, Benjie (Evan Bird), a fresh graduate of rehab at age 13. Yet unbeknownst to them, another member of the Weiss family has arrived in town - mysteriously scarred and tormented Agatha (Mia Wasikowska), just released from a psych ward and ready to start again. She soon works her way into a friendship with a limo driver (Robert Pattinson) and becomes personal assistant to unraveling actress Havana Segrand (Julianne Moore), who is beset by the ghost of her legendary mother, Clarice (Sarah Gadon). But Agatha is on a quest for redemption - and even in this realm of the artificial, and the unearthly, she's determined to find it, no matter what it takes. (C) Focus

Rating: R (for strong disturbing violence and sexual content, graphic nudity, language and some drug material)
Genre: Comedy
Directed By: David Cronenberg
Written By: Bruce Wagner
In Theaters: Feb 27, 2015 Limited
On DVD: Apr 14, 2015
Box Office: $0.3M
Runtime: 1 hr. 52 min."

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 01:00 PM   #2160
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Yesterday I stopped by a Redbox and wanted to pick out something fluffy and mind-numbing since I don't feel well and my brain is mush right now.

What did I walk away with?

Unbroken.

It is absolutely phenomenal. Angelina Jolie did an excellent job of directing. Jack O'Connell did an amazing job as portraying Louie Zamperini. Miyavi did an outstanding job making me hate Watanabe, the main antagonist, with a fiery passion I didn't know I was capable of today. The fact that it's based on a true story just proves what we can do when we put our minds to it.

I'm feeling decidedly unaccomplished but proud as Hell of him. He experienced so much in his lifetime and survived many times over events that would have taken the will and life of others. Loved this movie.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
film, movie