Old 04-16-2016, 06:14 PM   #19321
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,782 Times in 4,470 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

An early birthday present. It was absolutely perfect.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2016, 06:16 PM   #19322
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Cuddling and loving on a cute little chihuahua, then he nipped me on my nose! LOL!
Old 04-16-2016, 07:26 PM   #19323
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I made an impromptu decision to go to my happy place; Chimney Rock...

The pups and I walked along the river...it's a pretty river that rushes over huge boulders...there were beautiful rainbow trout in the eddy...and the sun setting on the cliffs...breath taking...

Its always time well spent..
Old 04-16-2016, 08:03 PM   #19324
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

an impromptu meeting with one of my favorite people for beignets, cafe aulait and a little tour around downtown NOLA
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2016, 08:24 PM   #19325
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
an impromptu meeting with one of my favorite people for beignets, cafe aulait and a little tour around downtown NOLA
My high school boyfriend is in New Orleans right now. He posted pics of beignets....I'm so glad I broke up with him...he really is a big meannie...

I'm so wanting to go for the architecture now. The pictures are beautiful!
Old 04-16-2016, 10:46 PM   #19326
~SweetCheeks~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-babygirl-brat
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Justin's babygirl

Thanked 3,254 Times in 646 Posts
~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation

Conquering my fear of walking across wooden bridges. Legs are sore from my 3 mile hike/walk. So good to be sore.
~SweetCheeks~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~SweetCheeks~ For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2016, 06:31 AM   #19327
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

Brutus, the eaglet fledged today. He made the short distance between the nest tree and the parental sleeping tree with ease. When he got there, he hopped up and down and flapped his wings in pride. Amazingly, he landed with ease and right side up too, and made it back to the nest with ease and right side up as well.

Lil guy was in the nest jumping up and down and flapping too. I like to think it was in solidarity but I suspect he was telling his older sibling to grab some chow while he was out and about. They still havent been fed yet today.

He is now napping in the nest next to lil guy. Lil guy is resting his head on the Brut and has a wing slung over him. Definate kodak moment (presuming anyone still knows what that means )

I forgot to add in the obligatory post flight photo....I flew! I flew! Didya see me?!?
Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2016, 07:01 PM   #19328
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,538 Times in 10,208 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Smiling and cracking up..

Blaze is suppose to be studying for a test. I noticed he started chapter two tonight. I look over and some phone game is on in his phone. I gently tap him on his bare leg. He looks over, and I wag my finger at the phone and then point to the book.

He has this "caught in the cookie jar " look.

"I needed a break"
Ahuh, page two of chapter two break!

Procrastination at it's finest.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2016, 11:10 PM   #19329
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Watching my son carry stuff to the dumpster. It feels so good to be getting rid of clutter and boxing up things I intend to keep/take with me when I move.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2016, 11:26 AM   #19330
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

A day after winning the Boston Marathon women’s race, Atsede Baysa gave her trophy to Bobbi Gibb, the first woman to ever finish the marathon, in honor of her bravery and courage 50 years ago.

The Boston Marathon gender barrier fell 50 years ago, on April 19, 1966. That’s when Roberta Gibb, 23, crossed the finish line in 3 hours 21 minutes 40 seconds — in front of more than two-thirds of the male runners that day. To honor her breakthrough, Boston Marathon organizers have named Gibb, who is known as Bobbi, grand marshal of this year’s race.

Two months before the 1966 marathon, Gibb had written race officials to request an entry form.

She received a curt reply: Sorry, we are an A.A.U. event, and A.A.U. regulations forbid women to compete in any race longer than 1.5 miles. Furthermore, “women are physiologically incapable of running 26.2 miles.”

Boston didn’t allow women to run officially until 1972, when Long Island’s Nina Kuscsik became the first official women’s champion.

Gibb said she would keep the trophy for a year, and then bring it to Baysa in her native Ethiopia.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/04/1...to-bobbi-gibb/

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/17/sp...ml?src=mv&_r=0
Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2016, 01:54 PM   #19331
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,469 Times in 2,635 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default I love it

Beautiful day, had a nice lunch with my brother I haven't seen in a while. Makes me happy.
Stone-Butch is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2016, 02:24 PM   #19332
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

Thanked 21,373 Times in 6,723 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default made me smile...

kittygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2016, 04:50 PM   #19333
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

My sons, in less than five minutes time agreeing to a game plan for tomorrow without butting heads like they often do. Gosh peace in the valley for more than a split nanosecond could it really last - today it certainly seems so.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2016, 06:36 PM   #19334
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

Listening to my parents bicker while they had me on speaker phone. It was silly and stupid and fun.
Old 04-20-2016, 09:03 AM   #19335
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

My amazing morning walk...

The weather was perfect...slight breeze...bird song abounding..

We reached a considerable height and there was an opening with a view of the gorge...I decided to take a little rest there and just take it all in...

While we were sitting, church bells started ringing as the hour struck (9am) with a song and the sound carried way up to where we sat...I couldn't have timed it more perfectly if I tried...
Old 04-24-2016, 08:59 PM   #19336
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

As ever...the mountains...

I drove north on the parkway today..the tunnels are finished and I wanted to see Craggy gardens.

We went all the way to looking glass falls and hiked a bit of the mountain to sea trail there...it's amazing seeing spring coming slowly but surely to the mountains.

We went back toward home and hiked more of the mts trail; the lady slipper trail to be specific. Its too early for lady slippers but there were lots of wild dwarf iris

It was a beautiful day!
Old 04-24-2016, 10:08 PM   #19337
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

my grandson makes me smile ~ enjoying the Celtics game w/ him tonight we won in overtime yeah ! we both can't wait for Tuesdays game
Old 04-24-2016, 10:51 PM   #19338
IrishAmazon

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms.
Relationship Status:
Dancing in the sunshine and rain.

IrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

The young maiden who took time complimented my disabled sister when leaving the renissance and pleasure faire yesterday. She and the playful Jack Sparrow made her day even better.

IrishAmazon
IrishAmazon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IrishAmazon For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2016, 07:53 PM   #19339
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

More than made me smile, it made me shout, run around, and dance in my underwear.

I got my results from my Government Board Exams. I passed everything!!!!

When I got the email as I was scrolling, my throat was pounding for my heart being in it, I broke into a flooding sweat and my hand was actually shaking. Not passing would have meant 6 months of working in a spa doing "relaxation massage" which can be taught in a few weeks while I studied for make up board exams. I hard grafted three years of full time school with no life, no dating, no going out, no money, constant stress and an 18 month practicum to do medical massage.

But today, I PASSED. I now just have to get all my paper work in to the government, background checks etc, and get my government practice number. Then I can start working!!!

This has been brutal hard. But I now get to have a piece of the pie!! 46 years old and changing careers for the 4th time. Finally!!!
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2016, 09:11 AM   #19340
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Rainbows sprinkled all over my clean kitchen floor (from prisms I have hanging in the Windows)...

Tags
happy, joy, smile