Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Communication, Friendship, Getting To Know One Another

Old 06-07-2017, 11:27 AM   #1
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation
Default Tattoos telling a story in Ink

Tattoos I got my first when I was 20 more just flash off of the wall. As I have grown I have come to see my Tattoos as a story told in ink on my body. Most all of my Ink has very deep meaning to me and tell my story.. The cover up of my very fist Tattoo is a warrior and she serves to remind me of all I have been through and that I can and will remain strong . I have more stories to put on my body so share your stories what does you Tattoo mean to you is it more then just simple body art?
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2017, 03:42 PM   #2
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,248 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

I got my first tattoo at the young age of 50. I had considered it many times before but I had added incentive at that point.

My future ex often told me she would leave me if..... The list was quite long and included if I ever got a tattoo. So when I moved out, I got a small tattoo as a reminder and in hopes that if I did fall for her charms again, she would toss me away.

Turns out I was strong enough to move on without it but I do not regret that act of individualism and freedom.

I have since had a second one done as a tribute to my honey Rene.

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2017, 05:30 PM   #3
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,011 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I got my first tattoo when I was 40. Sometime in my late 30s, it occurred to me that the only person keeping me from getting a tattoo was me. I decided that when I turned 40, I would either get pregnant or I would get a tattoo.

I designed my tattoo and drew it on my foot with washable Crayola markers many times, getting it just the way I wanted it. In the meantime, a very wise woman told me that if I just waited awhile, my baby-making hormones would go away, but if I had kids I would have them for the rest of my life.

I went with the tattoo.

It's sort of tribal, black lines with blue shading. It's a combination of the triple Goddess and Cherokee symbols for the sun and moon. I still like it a lot, and I don't regret it one bit.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2017, 05:46 PM   #4
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Been thinking of getting one but not quite there yet. The reason is because I am having difficulty on exactly what I want ... you know, what it looks like and it must have extra special symbolism of course.

I won't put it in a readily visible area and I require it to be small.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2017, 06:37 PM   #5
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

The Tattoo that I have been planning is for my daughter I call her Goose my AbbyGoose and I have wanted to get a goose on my chest for her just had not found the right representation of it yet I will know when I see what I want
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2022, 11:15 AM   #6
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I got my first tattoo, when I was about 42 yrs old. It was a 1940s pin-up grrl, but a few years later (after I broke up with my first butch partner), I had it changed to a Mermaid.

I am actually getting my 2nd tattoo, soon. Little tiny stars, near my ear and neckline area.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: