Old 07-11-2011, 04:55 PM   #241
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,353 Times in 2,670 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

Do we just keep sending out cards?

I don't mind at all, and

I want to be a cooperative postcard palooza participant.
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2011, 04:56 PM   #242
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chancie View Post

I don't mind at all, and

I'm going with the "as much or as little as you like" approach.
Old 07-11-2011, 06:04 PM   #243
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Well as Jo said(she never lets me get a word in edgewise dammit) i got my Alamo card then when i arrived home yesterday "my pride and joy" was here--altho that dress totally was NOT my color(just sayin)

its really awesome to find postcards in the mail! Glad to hear the Bahama ones are arriving! Cant wait for Tommi to get his--i did the best i could for ya bro!
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2011, 06:05 PM   #244
Fancy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
N/A

Thanked 7,097 Times in 2,322 Posts
Fancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Bahama cards in my mailbox today....yay!!!

Also, 3 cards from the Smokey Mtns and I just loved them

Lastly a Diva card from Sedona and she's not coming home, lol

Ya'll put a BIG smile on my face, thanks

Not sure when I'll be able to send another round, but I promise I will

Have 3 cards to send out to our last 3 added addys, just have to get to post office
I couldn't agree more about the big smile... I, too opened my mailbox to discover three cards from the Smokies and one from Diva in Sedona. What beautiful cards!

So, inspired by the loot in my mailbox I promptly sat down and wrote out a batch of 12. I think there may only be one or two at this point who I haven't written cards out for.

I figured I'd wait a few weeks and then start another round of cards....

What fun!
Fancy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Fancy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2011, 06:05 PM   #245
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chancie View Post

I don't mind at all, and

I plan to send out another batch, when I can go somewhere that I can actually buy some. I am supposed to head to Huntsville this weekend so I might stop at a few places on the way, see what is available.

I got 4 cards today and I am having a wonderful time with this

Old 07-11-2011, 06:25 PM   #246
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

oh yeah i forgot "WE" got a card from Ms Laney over the weekend too!

Jo has had to tell me to slow down bc EVERY time we go anywhere im looking at/for postcards now..lol

i wanna start getting different ones for everybody instead of 25 of the same one---but that means i gotta start paying closer attention and try to much personalities with cards!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2011, 06:32 PM   #247
little man

How Do You Identify?:
mister
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
hard to hold

1 Highscore

Location: where the road goes on forever and the party never ends
Thanked 1,533 Times in 437 Posts
little man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputation

must be the bahama-rama today. i got two. yay me!

also, cards from south carolina and alabama.

thinking i need to get creative for the next round. (now all i need is some energy, too)

i have to admit...it's getting to where i'm kinda bummed if i don't find postcards waiting for me when i get home at the end of the day.

is there a time frame for the fun or is it a perpetual, ongoing kinda dealio?

i'm a rambling man
i ain't ever gonna change
i got a gypsy soul to blame
and i was born for leaving

--zac brown band (colder weather)
little man is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to little man For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2011, 06:46 PM   #248
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

YAY!!!! the Bahamas are arriving finally! Personally i think it should be an on going thing--as do a few others i think. And it can be done as much or as little as ppl wanna do it.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2011, 06:47 PM   #249
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by little man View Post
is there a time frame for the fun or is it a perpetual, ongoing kinda dealio?
Hmmm....I'm flexible...what do you all think?
Old 07-11-2011, 06:58 PM   #250
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I think some of us have limited income at the moment and can only do so much at a time, but are enjoying this so darn much

Perhaps once every 4-6 weeks for me will work

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2011, 08:43 PM   #251
little man

How Do You Identify?:
mister
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
hard to hold

1 Highscore

little man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
I think some of us have limited income at the moment and can only do so much at a time, but are enjoying this so darn much

Perhaps once every 4-6 weeks for me will work
my wallet agrees with you there, wolfy. i'm fortunate in that i make my own and that just leaves postage, mostly.

i'd like it to be ongoing, as often (or not) as folks want to. hell, i don't have to have one every day (although that is nice)...i'm just really tickled to get any at all.

i do random postcard mailings to a number of people already and i figure i'll just add this list to my other list and well....i'll keep mailing them out. it's just really great to be getting some in return.

i'm a rambling man

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to little man For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2011, 09:06 PM   #252
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

we got 3 more today
2 from 1playful awesome
1 from laney love it
this is so much fun

I have been putting check marks next to peoples names when I send one out to them!

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2011, 11:21 PM   #253
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

We received 2 more as well!!!! One from Fancy and One from 1Playfulfemme!

When T and I pulled up into the driveway, I was exhausted from the flight and the driving but it didnt stop me from running to the mailbox lol I had to beat hym!!!

In regards to how often and what not, I think it should be a "when you can" type thing, no pressure I know we might slow down once August comes around, but much like Scoote I find myself looking for cool postcards all the time!

I have to tell you Scoote, I think I picked a good one for ya this time around! lol

Since we dropped them off at the post office yesterday, I dont anticipate anyone getting ours until midweek!

Hope everyone has a great day!!!
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2011, 07:35 AM   #254
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Hmmm....I'm flexible...what do you all think?
I am flexible too. Maybe let people send them out as their time and finances allow? I am having too much fun to stop

Old 07-12-2011, 07:53 AM   #255
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneyDoll View Post
I am flexible too. Maybe let people send them out as their time and finances allow? I am having too much fun to stop

Yes, that's what I think too. I know it's a financial stretch for some folks...so please no one feel like you have to do more than you comfortably can.
Old 07-12-2011, 11:06 AM   #256
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

we got 2 from Jo and Scoote today
lovely!!!!!

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2011, 11:52 AM   #257
wimsiclegirl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, babygirl,
Relationship Status:
Completely smitten...

wimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneyDoll View Post

I completely agree! This is supposed to be fun and enjoyable for everyone. There is no expectation or quota so there shouldn't be any stress about when or how many...no financial strain...like one more thing on the "To Do List".

Everyone should be able to participate as often as they are able or willing to!

Relax, Have Fun and Keep Postcarding....

My two cents (for what it's worth)
Wimsi
Old 07-12-2011, 05:33 PM   #258
little man

How Do You Identify?:
mister
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
hard to hold

1 Highscore

two more in the box for me today!

lovely scenic from the smoky mountains and a shot of the crookedest street in the world. (thank you for the nice note, nina).

starting to feel like a regular art collector

i'm a rambling man

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to little man For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2011, 07:45 PM   #259
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

Think we got the mother load today...lol
Thanks Laney...I love sunsets over water
Jo & Scoote...got both froth Bahamas (can definitely tell a difference in handwriting...lol)
Diva...beautiful Cathedral Rock in Sedona
1playful...you my friend are really making me want to visit the Smoky Mountains we also got the one from Cherokee

Loving this soooo much!
Old 07-12-2011, 08:21 PM   #260
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Jo and Scoote I second Reunion in Bahamas!!! lol
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post: