Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,767 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

Flirting with a hot middle aged butch bagger at the local grocery store.
She noticed my goddess tattoo and rings on odd fingers then offered to help me take my groceries to the car, I was grateful, my my I do love worn bluejeans and strong hands

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2012, 12:04 AM   #4922
Point~Of~No~Return
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Andro-SMILES
Preferred Pronoun?:
Andro~Hey You~Yeah I mean you!~
Relationship Status:
i hold the keys to my heart and i am only willing to give it to one

Point~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST Reputation

beauty of life and the friends that surrounded me today

Point~Of~No~Return is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Point~Of~No~Return For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2012, 05:51 AM   #4923
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Waking up to the sounds of my baby sleeping soundly. The me being the bull in a China shop woke her as I was getting ready to leave.for work so got a.few.brief seconds to talk to hee before jetting out the door to working
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2012, 05:53 AM   #4924
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,101 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Finding that the critter living under my kitchen is a family of very sweet chipmunks ... something very rarely seen in these parts...
and rescuing a very feisty baby birdie that fell out of his nest... his tail feathers aren't quite grown but he's full of life and for all of his tiny 3 ounces of fluff and wings, he's so feisty! He hissed at me when I picked him up.looks like I have another adopted baby...
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2012, 08:48 AM   #4925
Daktari

Talking Smileage

Swing dancing on the last official day of the academic year. We were crap
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2012, 12:17 PM   #4926
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

Watching my bulldog play on the new skateboard I got for him...what can I say? He likes wheels...just like his momma.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2012, 12:33 PM   #4927
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Phone calls from my youngest about our date this evening.

Texts that make me blush.

Friends coming over to span time with us this weekend. YAY!
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2012, 12:38 PM   #4928
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

No small feat, finished grocery shopping at Wal-mart, have I told how much I dislike the place?

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2012, 12:38 PM   #4929
starrynitesfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, girl, femme, babygirl
Relationship Status:
Single

starrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Feeling actually well for the first time in a week... Having some energy... and realizing.. I actually did it, quit smoking, quit caffeine...

“It doesn't interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart's longing.”
― Oriah Mountain Dreamer, The Invitation
starrynitesfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to starrynitesfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2012, 09:46 AM   #4930
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

For being a very hot and humid day:
Went to the gym and was perspiring profusely after treadmill
Then working on Triceps and Biceps.

Going to Home Depot to buy a 6 foot chain.

Coming home to hand my boxing bag with the new chain in the garage.

And finally... Getting to work on my boxing skills again since I've missed it so...

And after taking off TKO gloves seeing my knuckles bleed because I haven't boxed in years. *Note to self* (wrap your knuckles, knuckle head!) It's all fine and dandy though, because I will get my skills back in order, and perhaps be less stressed.... Ah the joy of boxing.
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2012, 06:04 PM   #4931
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

After hours of cool down, my knuckles look less raw, but my biceps and triceps are screaming... Oh the joy of pain

And having my Spam sammich..

If I wasn't watching my weight I would be in these in a lick-a dee-split.

I didn't know I had muscles right under that part of the shoulder blade, but I do now!

Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2012, 07:00 PM   #4932
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Going to Pride today, seeing friends, listening to kick ass music and even getting a sunburn

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2012, 07:31 PM   #4933
sara-bera

How Do You Identify?:
female

Thanked 2,859 Times in 739 Posts
sara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputation

seeing him laugh... a lot.
sara-bera is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sara-bera For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2012, 07:33 PM   #4934
femmsational

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitch, but she will do
Relationship Status:
Spoiled beyond rotten!

Thanked 3,788 Times in 773 Posts
femmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputation

Our weekly family lunch at Granny's.

Hot dogs and lots of laughs.

Yes, I'm aware I can't spell, and no, I don't care quite enough to spell check. Sorry!!!
femmsational is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to femmsational For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2012, 08:35 PM   #4935
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Watching my youngest fur baby being back to her crazy self after recoverying from parvo(yes she had her shots) why she got it I have no idea.
Me finaly haveing the old energy had and being able to do some of the things I have missed doing..priceless.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2012, 11:26 PM   #4936
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,101 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Joy!! Joy to find the last pack of Thin Mints hidden on the bottom of my fridge ... going outside after midnight, lighting a candle on the picnic table and stretching out on my park bench, in just my thin nighty and the chill night air to watch the full moon and listen to some sweetly confused birdies singing to the moonlight ... watching a whole field of fireflies dance just above the tall grass, joy at peaceful quiet solitude ..such privacy being the only one on my hill and privacy to go outside nearly naked to feel the damp night dew kiss my skin and the coolness sooth my tired muscles ... the moonlight and fireflies putting me into a trance, recalling how I love to make love outside on a night very much like this moment .... joy in how my skin tingled and holds a memory of touch and how the dew brings relief

Last edited by Kenna; 06-03-2012 at 11:47 PM. Reason: dang phone w/ auto inserted words
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2012, 11:36 PM   #4937
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

Being welcomed into my childhood home and seeing the changes he has made to the house. Even with the differences...it still felt like home.
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2012, 11:51 PM   #4938
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

The one who holds my heart

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2012, 04:46 AM   #4939
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Much needed, beneficial rain. And the deepest orange sunrise I have ever seen !!
Old 06-04-2012, 07:51 PM   #4940
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

the entire day with Daddi

seeing the Body Works Exhibit

The butterflies!!!!!

The whole Science Museum

Size 8 at Old Navy

A delicious Dinner with snowcrabs

Shopping at Michaels

Sale frames

Now back to school work and getting ready for my travels tomorrow!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy