Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

I confess:

I am at peace with most of my life
I really wish my water were on and not off
I'm glad I had already made my coffee
No, THEY are glad I already made my coffee
My dogs are the cutest ever
I should be doing a Tarot reading
I choose to be around people who build me up instead of tearing me down
I have the best community here in Austin
I think everyone should live here
When my chiweenie curls up next to me, it melts my heart even more
This is a long confession
I think GT should share his donuts but not his veggies more.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2011, 11:50 AM   #2202
SomethingBeautiful

How Do You Identify?:
Neither butch nor femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her, captain? :P
Relationship Status:
Existant & no so complex anymore

SomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that I've never been more happy in my life, or for those in it, in regard to love and moving forward.
*Cheers*
SomethingBeautiful is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SomethingBeautiful For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2011, 04:44 PM   #2203
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,248 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

I confess receiving more good news.

I confess to once again crying happy tears.

I confess my honey isn't here to share the news (and he left his phone at home) so you all are the first to know.

I confess I hope he gets here soon or I may burst.

Andrea

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2011, 04:56 PM   #2204
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

I confess I am craving some of this

and before the night is through I will satisfy that craving.
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2011, 05:00 PM   #2205
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeTulane View Post
I confess I am craving some of this

and before the night is through I will satisfy that craving.
I confess I want Jake to make me some too!!!
Old 07-29-2011, 07:46 PM   #2206
SomethingBeautiful

How Do You Identify?:
Neither butch nor femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

SomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST Reputation

I confess.....

That I just fell off the bandwagon and accidentally went back on what I said I wouldn't do. My emotions sometimes get the best of me, even unintentionally. I'm afraid I may have hurt someone, or be holding them bacl. For this I apologize. However, I did write about it right after, so that must be a step in the right direction. I realizes that it's not how much we fall, but whether we are strong enough to get back up and keep moving.

I confess that I always worry about protecting the small chosen family I do have, because everybody else walked out, and I want to feel like I have not only a place to belong, but a role in it.

I confess that I'm not always the most rational person, or the easiest person to have as company, but if you can put up with me, you have my lotalty until the end.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SomethingBeautiful For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2011, 07:45 AM   #2207
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I must confess,

That my two days off went by to fast and I would like another one please!

I am trying to include more positive people in my life everyday and realizing that I have neglected friendships and now I am trying to repair them.

I am going to watch an episode of, "The First 48" on NetFlix before I have to get ready for work..

I am still worried about Jo Jo and I hope she is doing good today!

Have a great day,

Zimmy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2011, 08:33 AM   #2208
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

I confess:

I love this thread
I love my life
I'm one great, big ball of joy
I have to go to work soon
I will have to work to hold on to my joy
I am dreading going into work more and more
Something's gotta give soon
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2011, 11:14 AM   #2209
SomethingBeautiful

How Do You Identify?:
Neither butch nor femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I confess that I am still in my cocoon but I know I'm going to emerge someday soon. I confess that I can only really live each day like it's the last by living in the moment instead of looking back. I also confess that this cheesecake won't know what hit it LOL
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SomethingBeautiful For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2011, 12:29 PM   #2210
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
I confess a phone call from the Doc telling me that he wants a CT scan cause of a tendon that is attached to the bone I broke kind of rocked me I tried to not worry but...
I confess that the weekends I get to have my Abby are the best and even etter when Desd has the weekend off to and we hang out as a family.. it is amazing

I confess if thos mean folks hurt Miss Zimmy again I am going to go and beat them with my Crutch

I confess that even when I am down and stressed reading posts from T and Sunshyne brighten my day wish I could move the earth for them

I confess that I am right PROUD of my little brother Matthew just cause

and I confess that I am in love with a beautiful lady who moves my world MY Desd

you this Cowboi got the princess
I will start My confession of the day here:

I confess that Bard almost made Me cry, but only cuz he brought a smile to My face

I confess that I've never had a brother but if I ever did, I'd choose Bard in a heartbeat :-)

I confess that I love this buddy of Mine and I'm so danged happy that Desd is the one that makes My brother happy!

I confess that if Bard is now My brother, does this make Desd My sister-in-law? That'd be REALLY cool ya know

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL
I must confess,

That like Matt said, you two love bird couples give us all hope that we can find someone who will love us unconditionally.

I am also weeding out the negative people and yes it does hurt when someone stops being your friend, I have found solice in realizing, that they were not a friend after all and I treat myself to some ice cream or chocolate and I forget about it.

Thank you for saying you would bop them with your crutch.

Zimmy
I confess that My two favorite couples can easily bring hope to anyone that they will find their soulmate!

I confess that I'd even be scared of Bard coming after Me with a crutch *LOL*

I confess that I'd like to tell those two catty old hens where to go for hurting our Zimmy

I confess I'm very protective of My family, friends and My partner (when I have one) so messing with that is a HUGE mistake

I confess that while its not good for us, chocolate or ice cream can make anything better :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo
I confess that I'm in a really messed up mental and emotional space right now.

I confess that every.single.little.fucking.thing is pushing me over the edge.

I confess that I'd like to have a knock down, drag out, back the fuck up bitch confrontation with someone right about now...and that she'd no doubt be baffled and confused (so I won't)

I confess that I want to go dancing.

I confess that I'm tired of working and worrying and being responsible and, for once in my entire fucking life, would like to be able to just go a week without being in charge of or responsible for anything.

I confess that I should not read posts on my sweetie's Facebook page by her ex girlfriends....because they think it's cute to flirt and, while it wouldn't normally bother me, right now it makes me want to punch them in the face.

I confess that I am sick of periods.....AGAIN??? WTF????...and I want menopause to be here RIGHT NOW. I've already got the post-menopausal chin hair that I have to pluck constantly....why do I have to have the bleeding too?

I confess that it upsets me that I've had one decent manicure since I moved....a year ago. I still can't find a place that I like that I can also afford.

I confess that cancer sucks...and that it feels incredibly unfair to have to go through life with scare after scare that my mother would die from a Crohn's attack...and now this cancer of the small intestine pops up....it's like the cherry on the morbid sundae of life.

I confess I should probably shut up and drink my coffee.
I confess that I wish I could give Jo a great BIG hug right now, and let her know that she is not alone

I confess that things will get better Jo, and that ranting is a good thing ~ better to get it off your chest than hold it inside

I confess (((((((((((((((((((((((Jo))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomethingBeautiful
I confess.....

That I just fell off the bandwagon and accidentally went back on what I said I wouldn't do. My emotions sometimes get the best of me, even unintentionally. I'm afraid I may have hurt someone, or be holding them bacl. For this I apologize. However, I did write about it right after, so that must be a step in the right direction. I realizes that it's not how much we fall, but whether we are strong enough to get back up and keep moving.
I confess that the part above that I put in bold is one that we should all remember as we walk down this path called life

I confess that its nice sometimes when others say it, because often we need to hear it from an outside source before we truly realize that its true

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL
I must confess,

That my two days off went by to fast and I would like another one please!
I am going to watch an episode of, "The First 48" on NetFlix before I have to get ready for work..

Have a great day,

Zimmy
I confess that I absolutely love The First 48 and would SO watch episodes with Zimmy if I could :-)

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2011, 02:48 PM   #2211
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that I am currently exploring an entirely new set of emotions that I never really knew could feel so intense.

I confess I am happy.

I confess its going to stay this way for a while.
Old 07-31-2011, 07:53 PM   #2212
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I must confess,

I'm over working in this department. I won't lie to cover for someone who left work early.

I'm exhausted and I'm really not looking forward to working until midnight tonight.

Zimmy
<I need coffee!>
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2011, 08:20 PM   #2213
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

I Confess :

I wanna snuggle and Simon isnt it!

I Confess:

Im a baby when Im sick...
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2011, 01:57 AM   #2214
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
An Unwitting Thread Derailer!
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, femme through and through
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Thanked 2,362 Times in 697 Posts
1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that, once again, life has kept me too busy to be here much.

I confess that I am counting the days until our trip to Pigeon Forge with my BFF (who will Not be bringing too much luggage - I'm sure of it)

I confess that I'm looking very forward to meeting a new friend!

I confess...I like this life of mine! It's hectic and chaotic at times..but there are very, very few things I would change!

Whatever you fear most has no power. It is your fear that holds the power.
-Oprah Winfrey
1PlayfulFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2011, 01:46 PM   #2215
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I must confess,

I passed two of three interviews for my transfer. I have my last interview next week sometime.

I am exhausted both mentally and physically. Someone I work with found my Facebook page and read a couple of comments that I posted on there and since it regarded some of the shit the women I work with has said about me, this gay man and other things; this person told my supervisor who threatened to fire me on Monday. So now, I am going to be deleting my Facebook page and attempting to transfer. What I said on there is the truth and nothing that I haven't said to her in person.

I am now afraid, they will find my account for this site and the other site and what will they say then? I dislike living in Florida, where they can fire you for any reason..

I am going to take a nap...I might wake up in a semi better mood.

Zimmy
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2011, 06:38 PM   #2216
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I must confess,

I have my final interview on Monday for the job transfer and I am excited!!!!

I was also able to get my room reservation approved for my job for the Reunion...

I wish plane tickets didn't cost an arm and a leg to Little Rock...

I am having a cup of hot cocoa and then I am going to watch, "The First 48" on NetFlix..

I am tired.

Zimmy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2011, 07:15 PM   #2217
Inked_Trinity

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BadAss! / Sarcastic Bastard!

Thanked 6,924 Times in 1,817 Posts
Inked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST Reputation

I must confess..... Staying up WAY too late and working all day does NOT make for an easy workout.

I must confess.... I will probably do it again!

I must confess..... Working on the speed bag frustrates the hell out of me!

I must confess..... I'm still smiling!
Old 08-05-2011, 07:18 PM   #2218
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

I confess I am glad for all the folks getting to the reunion wish we could go but money is tight and with the wedding yeah... and now with my uselss arse being in disabelity
I confess I got to get my AbbyGoose today and have her overnight she takes over Desd's place in keeping me off my feet and making me use the crutches

I confess my goose just wanted to go for a walk to get fresh air so I crutched around the block with her now I am beat

I confess I am going to take my meds now and watch netflix with my goose
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2011, 08:27 PM   #2219
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

I must confess...

... I really needed that two days away. I feel so much more at peace and ready to face what is to come.
Old 08-05-2011, 08:49 PM   #2220
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,870 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I confess that going to an old-fashioned carnival and midway where you could pay a dollar for a chance to win a giant ham, sausage, or package of cheese was super fun.

I confess that the FOUR giant packs of sausage I won all contain nitrates and that they will probably go home with my Pappy on Sunday.

I confess that Jackhammer made crazy crab-moon eyes over the chance to win a deer stand or rifle in the big raffle.

I confess that someone's little granny had doused herself in a reallllll stinky-sweet perfume and that I can't get it out of my nose!

I confess that I'm going yard-saling in the morning.

I confess that tomorrow night we are grilling out and watching some scary movies.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post: