Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,132 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Tarot stuff done. I also had time to make a favorite breakfast of Hen in the Basket. I enjoyed it while catching up on a series I've been taping (or whatever we are calling it these days...DVRing?)

Now it's time to go to work. My day job is a night job these days.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2014, 08:56 AM   #262
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning!
After a very nice day of rain we so needed. The sun is shining and the flowers are blooming nicely in the back garden. Stayed up really late finishing up a series we had been watching on Netflix.
Busy working on getting ready for my first Groovefest! I am more than excited about the opportunities this is going to bring to my business.
Red and I are have no plans today other than a few things to get ready for the work week.
Hope everyone has a great Sunday and an even better week ahead.

Peace,
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2014, 09:00 AM   #263
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,250 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

good morning and happy sunday...everyone in my world has strep or is recovering from strep...so coffee and english muffins this morning and a slumber party in the living room today...complete with pillows, blankets, movies and soup for the sickie
cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2014, 11:24 AM   #264
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I tried a new recipe for egg clouds...omg yummy!

We skipped Church, and we are having a lazy day in our jammies.

Later i have to go to the grocery store, but that's all the work i feel like doing on this lazy Sunday.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2014, 11:34 AM   #265
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

A relaxed breakkie, fun movie and a craft project have made my morning fly by.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2014, 12:38 PM   #266
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,736 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default ....

Got home from my 24 shift at the ole fire station..... Got a latte and sat in the recliner and sipped and read Sunday newspaper...

Now heading out for a short Harley ride on this warm sunny day!

Enjoy....your day ...
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2014, 08:20 AM   #267
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

good morning! happy sunday! i am sick...so a trip to the dr and errands, then watch the baseball game on tv...complete with hot dogs and peanuts

The Following User Says Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2014, 08:24 AM   #268
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I woke up without an alarm, played with scraps from yesterday's finishing touches on my craft project, made breakfast and now I'm enjoying my labor while I play on here. Next up, a shower and a massage. Good day so far!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2014, 09:14 AM   #269
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2014, 09:57 AM   #270
Daktari

After a humungously long [and really challenging in parts] day and a late night, I woke at 10.30am, in time for the omnibus edition of The Archers.
Radio sounds freakin' amazing on the newly acquired Bose Wave radio...aux connection means I can also use it for the ipod for music and laptop when watching movies.
Heard most of the world's longest running radio 'soap opera' but fell asleep curled up around Miss Pottymouse and woke up listening to a political history programme until finally getting out of the pit at around 1.30pm.
It's almost 5pm as I type and already I can hear the siren call of Teh Pit.
It really was a very long day yesterday.
<<< today

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2014, 12:06 PM   #271
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

The siren call of onions sauteed in butter ... fresh garlic... bell pepper ... mushrooms ... toast gasses ... cheese melting into cooked omelet .... steaming spinach .......

Yep.... Momma Bliss is in the kitchen making Sunday morning magic ...

It could have been yours..... que sera

Special rates for groups..... reservation required.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2014, 03:01 PM   #272
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,382 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I ran into a good friend on the beach this morning and we ended up hanging out talking for a couple of hours because I'm moving soon. It's tough to say these goodbyes.

We ended up wanting to talk longer so she treated me to a wonderful brunch at an outdoor garden tea shop that had fantastic quiche and veg pate`. I will miss her... There are some amazing people here.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2014, 09:51 PM   #273
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

I spent the entire day preparing for the Groovefest on the 28th of this month. My business partner and I are ready to rock! Red spent the day lounging with the pups and reading all of her favorite magazines. Nice cool weather. Ready for the Fall.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2014, 06:08 PM   #274
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Busy does not describe how this Sunday has been. It's down to the wire for the Groovefest and are finally ready to roll everything out. I so wanted a rainy weekend with nothing to do but finishing everything for the festival was what needed to be done.

Hoping everyone has had a nice relaxing weekend and wishing you all a positive and productive week ahead.

Peace.
The Following User Says Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2014, 06:21 PM   #275
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

happy sunday! sausage, egg and cheese biscuits, coffee, and dallas pride was today but, we went to a pow wow instead...the fry bread was the deciding factor

have a good week!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2014, 06:55 PM   #276
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I woke up early, so we had poached eggs, bacon and toast before leaving for Church.

Lunch out with friends after church, and a lazy afternoon dozing on the couch.

That's my idea of a Sunday morning over easy!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2014, 09:43 PM   #277
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Groovefest was a huge success! Our Sunday was anything but laid back but it was fun! Hoping everyone had a great Sunday!

Heres to a wonderful and productive week ahead!

Peace
Old 10-05-2014, 11:09 AM   #278
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Fall is officially here, well at least late at night. As always if you want the weather in Oklahoma to change just hang around a bit. Lot's going on for the fall around our house. We are the odd couple that does spring cleaning in the fall. Floors done, cabinets in the kitchen done, winter clothes out, summer clothes sort of put up. Winterizing for the home started. We enjoyed getting up early and making a dent, cooked a nice breakfast and enjoyed some us time.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Here's to a wonderful week ahead.

Peace!
Old 10-05-2014, 06:53 PM   #279
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Unfortunately, the morning was not easy today. Perhaps next week.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2014, 09:12 PM   #280
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,736 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default ...

I did read the sunday paper...without a latte.

No hot liquids till i get my permanent crown put on.... dentist says...hot liquids will soften cement and temp crown will fall off!... damn it!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post: