Old 07-13-2012, 07:54 AM   #10301
choochoo-enginerd

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
------she they
Relationship Status:
—————

Location: In the locomotive from seattle to portland to seattle to portland to seattle and back...dichromatic
choochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputationchoochoo-enginerd Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by christie View Post
Impromptu slurpee dates in the middle of my work day
".....sweet notes in my wallet I find while at work, sweet texts sent my way...."
choochoo-enginerd is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to choochoo-enginerd For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2012, 09:09 PM   #10302
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

The sweet sound of her voice this "morning", it made me smile and want to wake her up properly, with just the right amount of soft kisses.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2012, 09:36 PM   #10303
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Hmmmm....

What made me smile today? These things didn't make me smile at the time, but do make me smile, when I look back on them
  • That surge of endorphins, when I push against the stationary weight machine
  • My car still smells new inside, especially when it heats up in the sun
  • How my skirt fits, how my body feels today
  • Someone kissing me goodbye on the forehead—then walking back, and kissing me on the mouth
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2012, 10:14 PM   #10304
GreeneyedMe

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sweet Femme ones
Relationship Status:
Peeking around the corner...

Thanked 4,375 Times in 804 Posts
GreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Smilin!

Going to the ballpark with the girls on a perfect weather night!!

I love Baseball...live anyway...!!

And the Red Wings won!!!

And there were really awesome fireworks afterwards all done to spooky music to go along with Friday the 13th!

It TRULY is the simple things for me...

Old 07-13-2012, 11:01 PM   #10305
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default Needing these...

Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2012, 12:20 AM   #10306
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Many things today even though it was a ruff day made me smile.

My first visit to BFP and finding the private reps left by my friends I have some of the coolest friends on here.
The first text from my girl when she woke up and all of them since.
A stranger coming up to me and asking for directions while I walking downtown.The stranger actually said "thank you" even, I guess not all is hopeless.
The biggest smile came though when I received an unexpected email from my last instructor. She just wanted to tell me to put her on my list of instructors willing to write a reference for me to any future school, internship, or job. To get that type of recognition means more then any GPA could to me.
There will be at least one smile for me still today, when I say good night to the sweetest woman I could be so lucky to have in my life.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2012, 12:42 AM   #10307
Bleu

How Do You Identify?:
Bleu

Thanked 2,700 Times in 733 Posts
Bleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST Reputation

My four pound Chihuahua, Mini, danced in a circle when I offered her a piece of chicken.
Bleu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bleu For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2012, 05:17 PM   #10308
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,909 Times in 1,862 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

The reailisation that I now have a social life, and how blessed I feel with the friends I have.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2012, 09:36 PM   #10309
Point~Of~No~Return
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Andro-SMILES
Preferred Pronoun?:
Andro~Hey You~Yeah I mean you!~
Relationship Status:
i hold the keys to my heart and i am only willing to give it to one

Point~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST Reputation

~laughs and snerks~

crunchy granola that got schooled

sola
Point~Of~No~Return is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Point~Of~No~Return For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2012, 09:48 PM   #10310
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Lots to smile about tonight:

~ Going out with my parents and sister, a rare night out with the family

~ Seeing two cousins and my aunt for the first time in a few years, celebrating one of my cousin's engagements and his 40th birthday (old fart that he is LOL kidding!)

~ Having 4 rye and cokes, getting just abit tipsy but not alot

~ Coming back home and getting an awesome PM here at the Planet

~ Getting officially *REGISTERED* for Little Rock in September

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2012, 10:42 PM   #10311
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Spending time at the old shop with Pops...I repaired a rug while he kept me company; just like the old days when we worked togehter. I love that I can spend time with him like that and not take stress home any more.

He loves talking about the geese on his pond and telling me about how the Royals did last night....though I already knew from the news; I just let him get all excited talking about the plays. He is like a kid sometimes.

I love my dad...that time with him today really made me happy!
Old 07-14-2012, 11:06 PM   #10312
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Playing with my friend's chickens, and grabbing fresh eggs right from the nesting boxes. I miss my girls. Seeing the kitty, Gabby, that I gave to my friend and getting lots of vocal and rubbing love from both her and Audrey (his tuxedo kitty). Watching my boys behave themselves with the visiting dog, Bambino. Waking my sweet Butch from slumber.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2012, 05:28 AM   #10313
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

Morning coffee and conversation

Planning our day

Exploring some new beaches seeing my first blue crab.

Late lunch at Five Guys

Napping

Late night dip in the pool

Da Brat

"There's something to be said for not saying anything"
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SnackTime For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2012, 07:02 AM   #10314
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

Thinking about yesterday and all the friends that stopped by, the messages I got and all the great comments I got about my art. The Art Walk has been an amazing experience.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2012, 09:29 AM   #10315
KayCee

How Do You Identify?:
Multifaceted Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's a secret
Relationship Status:
And from my lips hye drew the hallelujah

Thanked 1,725 Times in 521 Posts
KayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST ReputationKayCee Has the BEST Reputation

The way I 'acted out' yesterday and it was so much fun. I'm not usually that 'way'...don't know what happened either but it made me smile today..big smiles!
Old 07-15-2012, 12:05 PM   #10316
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Who knew? Artichokes are beautiful, when left uneaten! I took these photos this morning in my friend Andrew's yard...They made me smile...

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2012, 12:35 PM   #10317
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation
Default what made me smile?

Spending time with my beautiful femme. I live for my weekends with her.
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2012, 12:48 PM   #10318
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Getting registered for the Reunion

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2012, 12:53 PM   #10319
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

eyebrows

thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2012, 01:12 PM   #10320
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

picking blueberries with Daddi !
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile