Daniela

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 5,242 Times in 1,243 Posts
Daniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Still enchanted with winter storms?

I think the novelty has finally worn off.

I'm attending a wedding tomorrow (supposedly the 2nd day of Spring!), in dress and heels, and will probably freeze my butt off.
Daniela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daniela For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2015, 10:20 AM   #18302
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Once a month I get a short day at work - only 2.5 hrs - and today, is that day. Happy.
Old 03-20-2015, 01:52 PM   #18303
Degotoga

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Respectful and situational appropriate ones
Relationship Status:
Enjoying butchelorhood

Thanked 4,386 Times in 1,233 Posts
Degotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST Reputation

Just shy of a month ago I rescued a 5-ish month old pup that got dumped out on a county road. After making every effort (scanned for a chip, flyers put up, etc...) to make sure she didn't run away from a home that really missed her, I decided to keep her. Since then we've been going for walks/runs on the days I'm home. This morning I got up early and trimmed hedges, knowing that flash flooding is expected today thru tomorrow night, and also knowing any form of outdoor exercise won't happen for obvious reasons, coupled with the knowledge that I always get called into work for swift water rescue when Mother Nature has a tantrum of this proportion. Anyway, I got done with the hedges, cleaned up and put everything away and decided fur face and I better get our exercise in while we had a chance. Needless to say, we made it a mile before it started raining so we stepped up our jog the rest of the way home, with dingbat the dog biting at raindrops the whole way. It pretty much goes without saying that we were soaked by the time we got home. Luckily, I had laid towels by the door before we left, just in case. Once we made it to the shelter of the front porch, I opened the front door, grabbed a towel, dried my head and face so I could see, then grabbed the mighty raindrop slayer's towel. She got all excited when she saw her towel and acted like she didn't have a lick of sense while I was drying her off. Despite getting caught in a downpour (and not being able to see much else but her because she was right next to me), I couldn't help but smile at her playfulness on our run home, then her excitement about towel time seriously upped the smile factor. Some days I could cheerfully pinch her head off, but days like today make me realize we're perfect for each other.

=
Old 03-20-2015, 02:32 PM   #18304
lveshoney

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, baby, darling..
Relationship Status:
I'm the one with the missing glass slipper

lveshoney Has the BEST Reputationlveshoney Has the BEST Reputationlveshoney Has the BEST Reputationlveshoney Has the BEST Reputationlveshoney Has the BEST Reputationlveshoney Has the BEST Reputationlveshoney Has the BEST Reputationlveshoney Has the BEST Reputationlveshoney Has the BEST Reputationlveshoney Has the BEST Reputationlveshoney Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

An unexpected lunch date
Old 03-20-2015, 02:35 PM   #18305
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

I was on a webinar with my boss earlier when I saw a spider run across my laptop keyboard. Using a tissue, I tried to squish the spider. When I picked it up, the spider ran out of the tissue onto my hand causing me to scream and throw the tissue across the table. Well, when my boss called in he forgot to put the phone on mute because the moderator asked, "Does someone have a question?" My boss said, "No, we just have a spider."

He and I both got a good laugh out of it. Not a good week for me and insects!
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2015, 03:34 PM   #18306
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Getting a pm from a dear friend on FB.
Old 03-20-2015, 03:47 PM   #18307
vixenagogo

How Do You Identify?:
unabashedly femme!
Preferred Pronoun?:
i prefer being proadverb.
Relationship Status:
single.

Thanked 1,260 Times in 381 Posts
vixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputation
Default spring time in new york.

the handsome guy waiting for me at baggage carousel C4.
Old 03-20-2015, 04:34 PM   #18308
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

There are roads here that cut thru the marshes. Astronomical high tides leads the roads to flood at high tide.

Today, I had to stop at the flooded part of the roadway because there was a group of ducks floating in the middle of what should have been the road.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2015, 04:53 PM   #18309
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Friends and family and my dog!

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2015, 05:28 PM   #18310
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniela View Post
I think the novelty has finally worn off.

I'm attending a wedding tomorrow (supposedly the 2nd day of Spring!), in dress and heels, and will probably freeze my butt off.
Under Armour? lol

It's the last round. That's what I'm telling myself with the hopes that sickening optimism will make it true.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2015, 07:06 PM   #18311
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

MY TICKETS ARE HERE!!!! MY TICKETS ARE HERE!!!! The UPS man showed up about an hour ago with my parcel!!!

Look out Toyota Center, here I come to bring down the house, in September!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2015, 08:41 PM   #18312
femmeandstrong

How Do You Identify?:
just me...imperfect but warm-hearted me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I am alright and still smiling - keeping my eyes on what lasts and matters

Thanked 1,040 Times in 279 Posts
femmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputationfemmeandstrong Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

so many things...

listening to bob marley.. lol
femmeandstrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 11:06 PM   #18313
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Joking around and laughing with a dear friend. I love to see their eyes light up.

My pup leaving two footprints on the belly of my shirt.

It's SATURDAY
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2015, 11:29 PM   #18314
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Going down the water slide at the YMCA... twice.
Old 03-21-2015, 01:57 PM   #18315
Tierney
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Wayne
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey, Mister Wayne

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,162 Posts
Tierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST Reputation

My boss calling to check on me after I fell at work yesterday. It amazes me when people show that kind of kindness, especially a boss.

And a certain girl who just makes me smile and laugh on the regular. *checks the calendar*
Tierney is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tierney For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2015, 03:08 PM   #18316
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Having a few friends reach out yesterday and today to check in on me.
Old 03-21-2015, 06:19 PM   #18317
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Finding this!

Love, love, LOVE Kelly. She's in my top 5 of all time.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2015, 08:20 PM   #18318
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

♡ Hiking in the woods in the rain in my new Jeep Trail shoes that are mad crazy wondermous! Perfect day.
Old 03-21-2015, 08:22 PM   #18319
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

running across an ole friend when I went out to eat

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2015, 04:20 PM   #18320
Candelion

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/you
Relationship Status:
He can till my field.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 897 Posts
Candelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default This! Courtesy of the Big T. :)

Candelion is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Candelion For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile