Notices

Old 01-15-2022, 02:52 PM   #32301
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,128 Times in 3,010 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I have chili going in the crock pot. But I also got stuff to make seafood Paella so... probably chili and Paella tomorrow but I really want that Paella....so we shall see.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2022, 09:40 PM   #32302
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,458 Times in 2,630 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dinner

Cod nuggets and potato puffs. Ice tea.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2022, 10:17 AM   #32303
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Don't know yet. Just praying I still have power by then. To cold and icey to cook oitside

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2022, 10:39 PM   #32304
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dinner

Once again doing pick-up. Had KFC for first time in a long time. It will be a long time again LOL.
Old 01-17-2022, 10:01 PM   #32305
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Dinner

A beautiful chunk of salmon with a side of green beans. Coffee.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2022, 11:16 PM   #32306
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I picked up a smorgasbord of goodies from Dave's Marketplace again so I had a lot of this and that and not much of one thing at all. Pear and pecan quinoa, four bean salad, steamed garlic veggies, pearl couscous and red bean salad and curry and apple orzo salad. I also picked up two kinds of salmon and some beef tenderloin but opted not to have meat so close to bed time. I had an apple and water to drink as well.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2022, 05:44 AM   #32307
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Chicken vegetable soup.

Last night I used shredded chicken from baked chicken drumsticks, chicken broth, broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms, celery, onion, garlic, turmeric, chili peppers, fresh sage, dried herbs.

Tonight I’ll add spinach and carrots.

So good.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2022, 07:33 PM   #32308
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~~
Oh how I wish it were pepperoni Cloverleaf pizza or even leftovers, but Mary is making homemade tacos, so that will have to do!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2022, 01:07 PM   #32309
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Dinner

Fried rainbow trout, perisienne potatoes and a side of greens. Coffee.
Old 02-20-2022, 05:35 PM   #32310
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Burger dips, yellow and red bell pepper strips with ranch dip, again. Don't want to. Practicing self restraint/using up what's already on hand before diving into anything new. I managed to get a last minute delivery time slot at regular price for tonight though so dessert will be more eventful, well depending on what they have in stock. A lot of times they run out of things after order is placed so you'll just wind up with say everything to make spaghetti except the spaghetti noodles. What about birthday candles but no cake? Well unlike the spaghetti noodles the cake thing hasn't actually happened to me yet but if it's ever destined to, oh I'm sure that would be right up Walmart's alley.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2022, 08:23 PM   #32311
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Dinner

Lazy Day, take out Chinese. Ice tea.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2022, 06:45 PM   #32312
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

Omelets with hashbrowns and banana bread.
Old 02-22-2022, 12:12 AM   #32313
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Dinner

Cod filets and large serving of greens. Ice tea.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2022, 03:36 PM   #32314
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Not sure...

I was recently diagnosed with lupus and the foods he wants me to eat interfere with my ongoing protein problems and other gastroinestinal problems..

I no long have health care through my job, that I can use, its only good for prescriptions and dental...

Ive had to pay alot out of pocket to find out whats been going on for the past 2 years.. it was laying dormant in my system till I got the covid vaccine, then it caused it to show its ugly head, dr said I shouldnt have gotten the vaccine at all... seeing my whole medical records from the past 12 years...

LOL so I may end up eating a bowl of cheerios!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2022, 05:56 PM   #32315
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

If all I could eat were Cheerios I'd become a drug addict so I wouldn't have to feel it. I have some ground chicken and no idea what I originally bought it for. Just know it wasn't anything I can think of so time to get creative. It's a huge thing of it too. Probably divide it and use half instead of hamburger to make hard shell tacos and the other to make Shepherd's Pie in place of the hamburger. Well fake Shepherd's Pie. I didn't know my mother's recipe wasn't the real stuff until J made us the real stuff. She worked so hard I couldn't tell her but since it's just you and I – ICK!
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2022, 06:01 PM   #32316
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
If all I could eat were Cheerios I'd become a drug addict so I wouldn't have to feel it. I have some ground chicken and no idea what I originally bought it for. Just know it wasn't anything I can think of so time to get creative. It's a huge thing of it too. Probably divide it and use half instead of hamburger to make hard shell tacos and the other to make Shepherd's Pie in place of the hamburger. Well fake Shepherd's Pie. I didn't know my mother's recipe wasn't the real stuff until J made us the real stuff. She worked so hard I couldn't tell her but since it's just you and I – ICK!
Cheerios are safer for me LOL

I watched a show on just how bad chicken is for us, I thought for many years that Beef was horrid but come to found out, chicken is the worst. I won't be eating anymore chicken.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2022, 07:00 PM   #32317
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had Butter Masala with Basmati Pilaf Rice, strawberry banana smoothie and a crap ton of Keto cookies. My weigh in tomorrow isn't looking good right about now.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2022, 04:12 PM   #32318
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Tonight is Corned Beef and Cabbage.

~~~and~~~

Perhaps some Peach Bellini.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2022, 08:59 PM   #32319
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Dinner

Fresh rainbow trout fried, parisienne potato and green beans. Ice tea.
Old 03-19-2022, 05:36 PM   #32320
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Dinner

Homemade burger with bacon, cheese, tomato, pickles, fried onion, mayo, alt and pepper. Ice tea. Side of potato puffs.

Tags
dessert, dinner, food