EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

I don't think either one of us is the "dominant" person in our relationship, and I don't really notice any of that with which side of the bed we choose to sleep on. I just have certain particularities with space generally. For example, I don't like to sleep right next to the wall if the bed is right next to the wall like it was in our last apartment, so there I slept on the left.

I sleep on the left now in our current place because I also like to be close to the door. Not for any weird "protective" reasons but more so because I have weird things about space and either being close to/facing an exit (aka escape route, not that I actually need to "escape" anything while in bed, it's just a habit by this point leftover from my childhood) or never having my back to an exit/entrance (both in public or at home). Has more to do with weird anxiety stuff than anything else.
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post: