Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 10-21-2011, 07:26 AM   #2021
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,088 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
I am still having cold cereal and coffee for breakfast with a sandwich for lunch and a healthy dinner. The food that was being served at the Reunion, was heavy in carbs and sugars, but damn it, those desserts rocked...

I am so excited for Sylvie and everyone who is loosing weight!!!

Have a great day,

Zimmeh
Good morning Zimmeh

Like Kelt told me, sometimes we allow ourselves a pass for special occassions... the Reunion was my special occassion. Some of y'all lucky folks still came home with a loss. NOpe, not me, I seemed to overinduldge a lil' too much. But at least I'm focused on my goals again and KNOW that I can do it!

Keep up the good work Zimmeh... you are doing amazing!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2011, 07:29 AM   #2022
Diavolo

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Diavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST Reputation

What a great supportive thread! I see so many folks in our community who are straight up unhealthy. It makes me sad. It's refreshing to see a thread of folks wanting to feel better and improve their quality of life.

Personally, I really need to drop 50lbs before I do the AIDS/Lifecycle again. I am strong enough to haul all of this down there, it would just be a lot easier if I didn't have to.

I get up every morning now and tell myself "I weigh 165 pounds. I am strong and healthy." One day I will be all three.

Instead of focusing on what you have to lose, consider focusing on what your life would be if you achieved your goal. Visualize what would be different and better. Maybe you have more breath. Maybe your knees don't hurt, maybe you're off insulin, whatever it is, and add that to your morning routine.

Best to all in their endeavors!
Diavolo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Diavolo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2011, 07:44 AM   #2023
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you and your right..I think it was from running to catch my plane and all of the laughter we had...

Let's do this!!!

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
Good morning Zimmeh

Like Kelt told me, sometimes we allow ourselves a pass for special occassions... the Reunion was my special occassion. Some of y'all lucky folks still came home with a loss. NOpe, not me, I seemed to overinduldge a lil' too much. But at least I'm focused on my goals again and KNOW that I can do it!

Keep up the good work Zimmeh... you are doing amazing!
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2011, 07:50 AM   #2024
BBinNYC

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Fine with he or she. Just don't call me late for dinner.
Relationship Status:
married to the best femme in the world

Tournaments Won: 2

BBinNYC Has the BEST ReputationBBinNYC Has the BEST ReputationBBinNYC Has the BEST ReputationBBinNYC Has the BEST ReputationBBinNYC Has the BEST ReputationBBinNYC Has the BEST ReputationBBinNYC Has the BEST ReputationBBinNYC Has the BEST ReputationBBinNYC Has the BEST ReputationBBinNYC Has the BEST ReputationBBinNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post
Hi there! I also find the no carbs works for me, I am on two weeks of cleansing so less than 20 carb grams and all from veggies.. a few from the spot of milk I put in my coffee.. I am into it almost two weeks and i Feel great! I don't feel bloated at all and I am never hungry, funny how carbs cause us to run out of gas and keep us hungry isn't it? I had major success with this years ago after a surgery and yes it's the easiest to me
Thanks so much. Wow 20gm of carbs is very little. Can you say more about your cleansing. Is it a juice cleansing or something else?

BB
Old 10-21-2011, 07:54 AM   #2025
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolo View Post
Instead of focusing on what you have to lose, consider focusing on what your life would be if you achieved your goal. Visualize what would be different and better. Maybe you have more breath. Maybe your knees don't hurt, maybe you're off insulin, whatever it is, and add that to your morning routine.
Excellent approach. This can serve us all well!
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2011, 08:17 AM   #2026
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBinNYC View Post
Thanks so much. Wow 20gm of carbs is very little. Can you say more about your cleansing. Is it a juice cleansing or something else?

BB

Nope, but for me it's a very clear moment when you no longer care about bread or sweets, it's when you good and energetic and not wondering when you will eat next because you are so hungry. It's when you realize wow I need to eat it's been a while now. Not *craving* bread or carbs is a great feeling because you never feel deprived, cleansing it all out gets you there. Once we go into Ketosis, the body burns fat even when you are sleeping!

Lots of water does the trick and one other great thing is you start seeing muscle tone where the jigglies used to be.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2011, 09:05 AM   #2027
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvie View Post

i am so SO happy..
had my weigh in yesterday, and am now at 58 lbs lost total!
that's 2 friggin' lbs shy of 60, goodness!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

- my confidence is out of this world, i LOVE it...
- so many changes in me, especially within, let alone the obvious stuff..
- my growing strength though, is the best part of this journey..

i am so incredibly happy, and feel tremendous about doing this the healthy way with you all, it's a slow process, but knowing i am doing this and KEEPING it off, feels fabulous, eh!

and the energy level, goodness !!!
still have more to go, i'm not setting any weight goals, i get overwhelmed with weight goals.. i just set them in 10 lb increments... and will keep losing until i feel good about myself, that's my real goal in this, to feel my healthiest, happiest and look in a mirror and love the beautiful girl looking back at me and know i'm worthy!

You are all doing wonderfully, and loving all the tips & discussions..
i learn so so much through You all, and keep motivated through you all as well.. Cheers to all of us for doing this the right way, it may be slow going, but it's sooo worth it !♥
Sylvie!! What an inspiration!! Your life has changed so much in the time I have been reading your posts. It has made my heart smile. You have been a wonderful voice for me to read and draw encouragement from.

Bravo Beauty!!!

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2011, 09:38 AM   #2028
Stacy

How Do You Identify?:
Queer

Stacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvie View Post

i am so SO happy..
had my weigh in yesterday, and am now at 58 lbs lost total!
that's 2 friggin' lbs shy of 60, goodness!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

- my confidence is out of this world, i LOVE it...
- so many changes in me, especially within, let alone the obvious stuff..
- my growing strength though, is the best part of this journey..

i am so incredibly happy, and feel tremendous about doing this the healthy way with you all, it's a slow process, but knowing i am doing this and KEEPING it off, feels fabulous, eh!

and the energy level, goodness !!!
still have more to go, i'm not setting any weight goals, i get overwhelmed with weight goals.. i just set them in 10 lb increments... and will keep losing until i feel good about myself, that's my real goal in this, to feel my healthiest, happiest and look in a mirror and love the beautiful girl looking back at me and know i'm worthy!

You are all doing wonderfully, and loving all the tips & discussions..
i learn so so much through You all, and keep motivated through you all as well.. Cheers to all of us for doing this the right way, it may be slow going, but it's sooo worth it !♥

So, so, so awesome! Congratulations!

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/q...star_green.gif
Stacy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stacy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2011, 09:45 AM   #2029
Stacy

How Do You Identify?:
Queer

Stacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST Reputation

We went to Texas for vacation about a month ago and I've been having a hard time getting back on track with my Weight Watchers, exercise, and weight loss since we've been back home. Today I'm committed to get back on track like I was before Texas.

I'm focusing on just today. Today I commit to stay within my points, make good choices, and get at least an hour walk in today.

We are going back to Texas in January and I have set a weight loss goal for that trip. Then we are FOR SURE going to Little Rock next fall and I have set a weight loss goal for that. Those are my two big goals, and I have set some smaller goals as well. For me, having goals helps tremendously, as well as being accountable. This thread I think will help with that part of it.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stacy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2011, 10:18 AM   #2030
Thinker

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male

Thanked 4,133 Times in 1,079 Posts
Thinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacy View Post
We went to Texas for vacation about a month ago and I've been having a hard time getting back on track with my Weight Watchers, exercise, and weight loss since we've been back home. Today I'm committed to get back on track like I was before Texas.

I'm focusing on just today. Today I commit to stay within my points, make good choices, and get at least an hour walk in today.

We are going back to Texas in January and I have set a weight loss goal for that trip. Then we are FOR SURE going to Little Rock next fall and I have set a weight loss goal for that. Those are my two big goals, and I have set some smaller goals as well. For me, having goals helps tremendously, as well as being accountable. This thread I think will help with that part of it.
This reminds me of something........something significant for me. Let me preface it by saying, especially to you Stacy, that this isn't *about* you or what you wrote. It's totally about *me*, but what you posted brought it to the front of mind.

I never really thought about sharing it in this particular space, but it sure seems relevant now......again, for *me*.

My wife said something one day about us (the missus and me) being "event driven". I didn't get it when she said it and she explained that we are motivated to get more active and drop weight when we have an "event" coming up.

So I was thinking about it in light of our recent trip to Vegas and how much more challenging (even aside from getting sick) it has been to get back to the level of focus where I was pre-vacation. And she, of course, teased about the "event driven" thing. I denied it, of course, because Vegas was not even a thought back when I started WW online and then started my cardio routine.

But Little Rock was.

I thought back on it and, sure enough, we were all signed up for the LR Reunion trip since way back when. And......I definitely had it in my mind to be in better shape for the Reunion.

So I was doing my thing, dropping weight, jogging, etc.......loving it and feeling good. Then our plans changed to the Vegas vacation, but that was still an "event".......right?

So now that event has passed. Yes, I have been sick; but I feel good enough now to get back outside and hit the pavement. However, that is not on my list of things to do today. I have started up again with my situps and pushups.......but not cardio.

So I have to wonder if that isn't true for me......the "event driven" thing.

And fuck....... If this doesn't become soley about *me* and how I want to look and feel ALL OF THE TIME then I better get a busier social life!!! Because the fact of the matter is that I feel so much better and more confident when I'm solid and defined and my resting heart rate is low and my bp is low.........and I'm not eating JUNK.

I do NOT want to be "event driven", but I guess I am........and *that* kind of thinking has to change for me or this shit isn't going to stick.

As an aside... Neither of us thinks there is anything wrong with being "event driven". I think it's wonderful to have a marker like that......and something to work for and toward........so I'm not knocking the event thing. I just wish I had more events!!! Seriously.
Old 10-21-2011, 10:27 AM   #2031
Stacy

How Do You Identify?:
Queer

I fully admit that I am event driven. I love having the next event to look forward to. Not only does it help with motivation as far as weight loss it concerned. I find it also helps with those days I don't feel like going to work, or am bored of the daily grind, or just need to daydream about something. I love all the preparation & planning. I love shopping for outfits, I love the countdown, I love all of it. As soon as we get back from one trip or event, we start looking forward to the next. That is our mentally, our personality, whatever. It is who we are and I'm okay with that. I think that is what draws us to the nomad life in an RV. That could be part of the appeal for you & the missus as well.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stacy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2011, 08:27 PM   #2032
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
WOOHOOO Sylvie... YOU GO GIRL!

58 pounds.... OMG, we are all so freakin' proud of you! And I am so happy to see YOU so proud of yourself! It takes a lot of hard work & dedication to keep going on this journey, and we applaud you!

I like your idea of only looking at 10 pound increments. It's totally overwhelming to say, "well, I need to lose 100 pounds". It's easier to self sabatoge yourself and give up!

Honey, you keep up the great work!
Tonya, ♥ thank you!!! it really is something i am so proud of, because of course i struggle with working on the addiction/eating disorder side of this ALONG with wanting to be healthy & succeed at this and it's been so much work and dealing with some hard things to get where i am now.. but i swear each day i feel stronger & stronger and the changes i feel & see in myself blow me away.. Because while i'm doing this, my self esteem is growing, my confidence is growing and each day i feel more and more like a brand new me!

10 lb increments definitely works best for me - like i said i get way overwhelmed looking at the big picture, i panic and set myself up for failure because it feels too hard to achieve.. So it's working on it day to day and it's working on the small goals - definitely no self sabotaging this way!

But i 'can' look at the big picture in terms of weight lost, and saying 58 lbs feels fantastic, yaaaay.. i have had weight struggles most of my life because of the binging & purging - and being an emotional eater, feels like i have to grab SO much control on many aspects of my life to get this one under control too .. But i have so many tools and support in place, so i always have something to rely on and keep me going, especially if i fall.. And believe me, i've fallen many times during this..

This thread has been an amazing place for me to turn to, i'm so thankful for all the sharing and support here from you all, i have learned and continue to learn so much from ya's each day, even when i'm not posting, i do come in and read when able.. and i'm continually proud of the advice, encouragement and successes we all celebrate together ...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaay US all! ♥

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2011, 08:39 PM   #2033
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyshaman View Post
Sylvie!! What an inspiration!! Your life has changed so much in the time I have been reading your posts. It has made my heart smile. You have been a wonderful voice for me to read and draw encouragement from.

Bravo Beauty!!!
wow thank you foxy, this made me smile big, actually everyone's messages made me smile big.. my life really has changed so much, and in so many ways.. i'm so glad that any of my experience can lend encouragement to anyone at all, i just feel blessed that i'm walking this journey and sharing it with fabulous people like all of you.. thank you for your sweet words!

and thank you EVERYone♥ i'm still tickled pink about 58 lbs, and am so motivated to keep going at this, it's amazing how much stronger i get each day and how much more energy i have..

tonight, i made a list of the changes in me, since starting this, just as something i can look back on and add to and feel proud of myself when i read it.. SO many wonderful and positive changes, i'm BEAMING!

tee hee!

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2011, 07:01 AM   #2034
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Its chest and triceps day. Hit legs yesterday, I'm having a litte trouble walking this morning..LoL Its always a litte harder after I have taken a week off. I am cycling off all my supps too, so I feel a litte weaker.
Hope y'all have a great weekend, and keep up the good work!!!
Old 10-22-2011, 08:46 AM   #2035
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

It's Saturday weigh-in day, so I weighed but can't report anything with certainty...because between last Saturday and this Saturday I got a new scale.

I've been on the plan (with one cheat) though, and if the scales agree with each other, then I lost another pound.

I'll know for sure next week!

Made a quick trip to the farmers market yesterday and got:
  • corn on the cob
  • strawberries
  • pineapple
  • yellow and orange peppers
  • pears
  • plums
  • bean sprouts
  • broccoli
  • cauliflower
  • carrots

It makes it so much easier to eat healthy when there's an abundance of fresh, tasty produce in the fridge.
Old 10-23-2011, 09:29 AM   #2036
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning and happy weekend healthy peeps.

This morning was honey bunches of oats with some raisins thrown in and fat free milk.

About to have some black hot yummy coffee and some lowfat peach yogurt.

For lunch I think it's chicken breast salad on a deli thin bun with some slices of tomato and romaine added.

Not sure of dinner but thinking chicken salad with grilled seasoned chicken breast, romaine, tomatoes, cucumbers, eggs, carrots, and fat free ranch.

Been busy last couple weeks and I haven't been eating as well as I could be. Haven't weighed in some time but I do feel some weight/inches gone due to things fitting loser.

It's time to bet back on track and drink more water! Gonna be walking/running this week..
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2011, 09:41 AM   #2037
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacy View Post
I fully admit that I am event driven. I love having the next event to look forward to. Not only does it help with motivation as far as weight loss it concerned. I find it also helps with those days I don't feel like going to work, or am bored of the daily grind, or just need to daydream about something. I love all the preparation & planning. I love shopping for outfits, I love the countdown, I love all of it. As soon as we get back from one trip or event, we start looking forward to the next. That is our mentally, our personality, whatever. It is who we are and I'm okay with that. I think that is what draws us to the nomad life in an RV. That could be part of the appeal for you & the missus as well.
Ok I thought I was the only person like this, I love having an *event*, any event to use as a mental stimulus! I've lost about 8 pounds which is about half but losing interest, gotta kick myself back on board. I feel completely detoxed from sugar and carbs but now I want more variety and looking for no/low carb options
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2011, 09:42 AM   #2038
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Water! Thanks for the reminder Ruff, I forget and don't drink but it always works better when I do!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 12:45 AM   #2039
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation
Default 0 or low carbs

Cajun Dee
I went to the book store and bought a book with a list of near every kinda food you can think of,it list the carb count of the foods as well as the fiber count.I got it at BAM,there are tons of books to chose from,I went thrue it and picked what I like.. made me a list to keep handy to chose from.Recently my doc said my diabetis is in check and test are normal.I get the veggies in the steam bag wich have two servings at 8 carbs each but I often eat the whole thing for a meal with a meat/fish or fowl on the side.Also I keep hard boilled eggs handy,celery with pimento cheese is good,I can keep going on but u get the idea.Im on 60to 80 carbs a day and still loseing weight.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 04:00 AM   #2040
Stacy

How Do You Identify?:
Queer

I am checking in from my hotel room.
Day one of the training went well as far as my point count. I ended up being 8 points under my daily allowance, which isn't great considering that they say you should use all your points every day. At least I didn't go over which I'm very happy about. I even passed up a huge, amazing looking piece of cheesecake with chocolate & caramel drizzle at the dinner. That was tough and I fought with myself from the moment I got into the line until the moment I was standing in front of the cheesecake. I won a fun size candy bar later on while playing jeopardy and that was only 2 points, so I had that for my dessert instead. Now to get some exercise in, thankfully the hotel I'm staying at has an exercise room.

Have a great day everyone & make good choices!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stacy For This Useful Post: