Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Communication, Friendship, Getting To Know One Another

Old 11-28-2019, 02:28 AM   #1881
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Thankful daily for my many blessings no matter how big or small. I fall short every day, but I am thankful and humbled for being blessed with much more than I deserve.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2019, 07:56 AM   #1882
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Thankful

I am thankful for my friends.
We may not see each other often or talk on the phone often but we are there supporting each other. I have friends from high school days to much more recently. I have straight friends, femmes, butches, and transgender friends. My friends range in age from youth to much older than me.

My experience is that friends take the time to get to know each other and see the beauty in each other. I am openly kind and mushy with my friends and they are with me.

My friends listen with open hearts and I listen with an open heart. There is not any judgment or expectations only shared advice and kindness. We help each other and support each other.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2019, 08:09 AM   #1883
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,775 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I am thankful for friends and family and the irritating but oh, so adorable fur babies.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2019, 01:45 PM   #1884
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,666 Times in 7,708 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am thankful for this site, the dearest, amazing friends i have here, and for those amazing penpal/crafters I have worked with so many of the last few years, for the ones of you I have actually met IRL, several here, and for the kindness, support, & gentleness of those I am close to!
Old 01-30-2021, 03:01 AM   #1885
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I am thankful for being able to put on my socks and shoes like a normal person. The ability to squat down and pick something up off the floor. Thankful Skippy is still kickin, not real high but he's doin ok. Though my time is dwindling, I'm thankful for my job and the fact that COVID hasn't effected it yet.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2021, 06:21 AM   #1886
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,395 Times in 2,598 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Thankful for

In these times when so many people are going through loss of friends and family. Many folks are also looking for shelter and just the regular comforts of home. I am so very thankful I still have my brother and we have both survived this covid virus so far. I am thankful I have shelter and warmth and lots of food. I think we all need to be thankful for what we have although we still have to deal with what and who we have lost. As long as there is life there is hope. My mom would sit and harmonize (wonderfully well) with this song and I want to share it with you if you care to listen. I think it says a lot.

Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2021, 09:37 AM   #1887
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 33,965 Times in 8,544 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Forgiveness, especially from people who have forgiven me without me asking for it.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2021, 08:26 AM   #1888
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

My sister and how much she has gone out of her way to make me feel at home.

My best friend and how much he does on a daily basis.

Family.

My sweet little doggy that I rescued last January and how much she reminds me of my old furbaby WooBear.

2 warm homes filled with Love and respect.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2021, 09:30 AM   #1889
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Thankful for.....

My health, the love of my life, & our incredible story!

For long term friendships, forged here, & for those of you who are in my life personally!

Being able to still live independently, warm roof over my head, full belly, heart overflowing, & love everlasting!
Old 01-10-2022, 03:04 PM   #1890
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,893 Times in 9,889 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I'm thankful for my fiancé (Rico) who is the most loving, kindest and caring person I have ever had the privilege to know. He is my Rock of Gibraltar.

I'm also deeply thankful for my work team.

I definitely know I am blessed and I am so thankful and grateful for both Rico and my work team.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2022, 04:47 PM   #1891
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,551 Times in 3,956 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I am grateful that I have two beautiful granddaughters that are the loves of my life!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2022, 10:20 AM   #1892
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Thankful my Daddy gets to come home next week. Though I don't think he or Mom are ready for this challenge

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2022, 06:09 PM   #1893
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Today it's just peace and quiet.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2022, 10:40 PM   #1894
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Thankful for.

Waking up every morning realizing I am still here.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2022, 11:28 PM   #1895
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I have been sick for over a week. Sore throat, cough, feverish with chills. Thankfully I’m able to work from home so I only have missed a few hours of work this week. Today I finally feel that I am shaking it off. My covid test came back negative which is a good thing since I’ve had both my shots and my booster. I am so thankful that I am getting better!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2022, 05:18 PM   #1896
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

My amazing son. He's so helpful to me and is such a great husband and father. Today he brought breakfast, fixed the computer, installed the new phone, took down the Christmas lights, took out the trash, then shared videos of my grandson's birthday party. On account of COVID we're having two parties one for those from out of town and another for those of us of us here later.

My son decided to buy my grandson a set of toy construction vehicles/equipment just like those he had growing up. The large almost but not quite big enough to ride size. They're older and not easy to find. Especially not brand new in their original packaging. So he had to buy them one piece here one piece there and it took him forever.

He started collecting them when my grandson was just a few days old and finally got the last piece just a couple of days ago. They're those heavy duty metal construction ones that have the rubber like, not plastic tires. I'm not sure what happened to my son's set, only that is has something to do with my parents so I didn't press for details.

Anyhow though he's on the outs with them now, he has a lot of good memories of him and his brother playing in the dirt with them in my parent's back yard while they were growing up. They only had a few pieces of the set when they were children but my son was able to put together the entire collection for his son.

My grandson loves them and I'm so thankful because his dad spent so much money and put so much time and energy into putting together that set for him in time for his birthday it would have been heartbreaking if his reaction had been like it's been for some gifts he's gotten – Yeah whatever, what's next? Hurry up! Um I mean please hurry up. Now!!!
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2022, 10:58 AM   #1897
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Our home, my relatively good health & hers, our retro camper, warm food/warm belly, my little girl, Ginger Bread!

For being able to get up & about independently!! For my electric scooter!!

For having that amazing, once in a lifetime (twice now for me!!) love of my life!!

For our incredible kids & grands!

For my chosen family, my dearest friends here, & for life.
Old 02-07-2022, 07:54 PM   #1898
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Thankful for

I am very thankful that none of my friends have got the virus and all have had at least 2 shots. I am also thankful my much older brother is still doing well and keeping in touch.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2022, 09:51 AM   #1899
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

I’m thankful that the site is still around.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2022, 09:57 AM   #1900
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,585 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soft*Silver View Post
I’m thankful that the site is still around.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:

Tags
thankful