Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 01-17-2021, 09:40 AM   #2281
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,448 Times in 10,178 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Belgian waffle. Coffee with cream.

It was so good.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2021, 10:37 AM   #2282
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,585 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default A little something Mary whipped up for us.....

homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2021, 01:13 PM   #2283
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 5,013 Times in 1,509 Posts
Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Blueberry muffin
Happyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2021, 10:53 AM   #2284
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,892 Times in 9,889 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Scrambled eggs with vegan, non-dairy cheese and wilted fresh baby spinach leaves. Roasted decaf coffee, from up on the high desert in Sisters, that Rico got for us recently.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2021, 10:50 AM   #2285
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Rico stopped by the bakery and picked up a few freshly baked Lemon glazed, Lavender-Honey Blueberry scones. Black Butte Gold decaf coffee, with heavy coconut cream, and fresh blueberries on the side.

_____ ______
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2021, 01:45 PM   #2286
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

It was brunch but it was a breaded chicken patty plus a few dinosaur shaped nuggets (because I am apparently 7 today) with sweet 'n sour sauce, sour cream and chive mashed potatoes and oj to drink.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2021, 02:08 PM   #2287
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Cinnamon roll and hash browns
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2021, 07:23 PM   #2288
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Sharp cheddar cheese cubes and link sausage during the week. Weekends grits eggs and either bacon or sausage

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2021, 04:50 PM   #2289
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Smile

A half cup of Oatmeal, followed by copious amounts of fresh figs. And strong Italian Roast coffee, with zero-sugar Caramel Macchiato flavored creamer.

*yummmm*

_____ ______
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2021, 06:37 PM   #2290
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Italian bread with butter and parmesan.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2021, 06:47 PM   #2291
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had oj, a hard boiled egg and a ratio: Keto-friendly coconut yogurt with fresh blueberries, mixed nuts and a pinch of unsweetened coconut flakes.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 09-26-2021, 06:13 PM   #2292
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had coffee with a splash of whipping cream mixed in and a slice of lemon meringue pie.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2021, 06:13 AM   #2293
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Today's going to be ratio: Keto-friendly yogurt with fresh blueberries, coconut flakes and mixed nuts. Orange juice and water to drink.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 09-27-2021, 10:05 AM   #2294
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,352 Times in 862 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post Breakfast...

Oatmeal with banana slices, cinnamon and maple syrup. Green tea and orange juice.
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2021, 08:56 AM   #2295
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Peppered Bacon, scrambled eggs, freshly squeezed orange juice, and a small cup of Blonde coffee (Starbucks).

_____ ______
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2021, 03:08 PM   #2296
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Chocolate glazed, chocolate cake doughnuts. My blood sugar numbers have been very good last two a1c checks though I haven't been as good about towing any sort of diabetic diet line? Maybe the more weight I lose the less careful I have to be with my sugars? Not sure but that's what's been happening without any changes to medication. Didn't think to ask the doctor last check but he sang praises encouraging me to keep up the good work. I have been a lot more active lately. Anyhow that and plenty of liquids this morning - coffee with ½ and ½, sugar free sweet tea with lemon, and water kept keeping me hydrated until lunch.
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2021, 04:28 AM   #2297
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,352 Times in 862 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post Breakfast...

Gluten-free multigrain toast with a sliced banana and blueberries with cinnamon and a drizzle of maple syrup and green tea.
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2021, 07:43 AM   #2298
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

4 tiny sausage biscuits

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2021, 04:18 PM   #2299
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

I'm having a very late breakfast too - French toast made with Franz Keto white bread, real butter and Cary's sugar free syrup. Coffee with ½ and whipping cream blend.
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2021, 11:00 AM   #2300
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I had two breakfasts today. I'm a Hobbit! My pre-workout meal was a small banana with approximately 1/3 tsp of reduced fat peanut butter.

My post workout meal was oj, 5 cashews (eaten daily for good skin health and because they are DELICIOUS), 25 giant organic blueberries, half of a piece of oven toasted naan with pepper jack cheese melted on top and Morning Star Farms Italian Sausage Style Crumbles with sautéed jarred mushrooms on top of the cheese.

That was far better than I expected it to be considering I was combining a few odds and ends to get rid of them. I put a dollop of EVOO infused with basil and a dollop of EVOO infused with garlic in the crumbles and mushroom mix and I think it added subtle je ne sais quoi to it that I enjoyed. A Honey Crisp apple and water finished the meal out.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
breakfast