Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Anniversaries

Old 12-28-2012, 02:31 PM   #1
uglyboi

How Do You Identify?:
As the 'The Bourne Identity'
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cheerful pessimist
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,213 Times in 327 Posts
uglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Happy 8th New Day!!

Dear Sweeney Pop,

It seems silly to believe in fate. It’s a fanciful concept built on hope, acquiescence, or desperation. Yet, I can find no other reason we ever met, no other reason we’re still together. You didn’t mean or want to end up in the place we met. I didn’t ever intend to be in the room either. Even then, it probably shouldn’t have been. Your life was taking you in so many different emotional directions. I was lost. We were as likely to wander away from each other as we were to end up as we are now. And yet, as ridiculous as it sounds, I knew the very moment I saw you that we would be together forever.

It still amazes me, the weird road we traveled in those early years and how we managed to navigate it to the point we actually had a life together. You have been a faithful friend, confidant, and support to me through eight years. You’ve loved me, listened to me, supported me, challenged me in all kinds of good ways, and breathed God’s strength into me through your words of encouragement. We have been through much inconsistency these years together, but you have shown me the meaning of consistency and faithfulness in your love for me.

No, you’re not perfect. You lose your mind when I aggravate you to no end, you occasionally go unwound in ways I don’t understand, and you don’t like fast food. These things notwithstanding, I can’t imagine myself traveling this admittedly odd path with anyone else. Even in your imperfections, I find beauty. Your passion, your patience, and your endurance are hard to fully comprehend.

I don’t know what will happen in the next eight years. I only know this,

I wouldn’t believe in love if it weren’t for you.

Love,
ub
uglyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:04 PM   #2
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,973 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

now that is shear loveliness x a million...
Old 03-14-2013, 05:58 PM   #3
Luckydwg07

How Do You Identify?:
Yes Ma'am! Butchiness- hard shell candy with a soft center
Relationship Status:
I've bee found-Life has new meaning to me

Luckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Wow!

That cracked my hard candie shell....lovely!
The Following User Says Thank You to Luckydwg07 For This Useful Post: