Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > Other Sexualities And Identities

Old 02-03-2014, 08:36 AM   #21
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,973 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Thumbs up

I'm gender blind... I like who I like.
Old 02-03-2014, 09:51 AM   #22
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

I know how i feel, who i am and what i'm attracted to but gosh, to put a word on it, i just don't know. There are so many labels out there i feel like i'd have to really study it, like in class somewhere to get it right.

Maybe i'm slow on the uptake, seems others know exactly how they fit with what "title". Me not so much.

I do enjoy reading about it but honestly at the end of the day i am just more confused.

Maybe it could be made into some sort of algorithm that in the end will tell you how to claim your label. Of course that would probably be for a day or two because a lot of us evolve and change.

Was just wondering if anyone else finds this confusing. And those that don't...i tip my tiara.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2014, 10:31 AM   #23
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I guess it depends in what circles you run. I generally just call myself a dyke. I like women as gender, butch as gender, transmasculine as gender, queer as gender, boi as gender etc. but I like female bodied people, the end. So I say dyke. Pretty much everyone knows what I mean. I personally tend to simplify things these days. I used to put qualifiers on femme etc. but when I stopped hanging out on line for dates etc and just met people and was able to go to in person community I found labelling really didn't matter as much. The person is in front of you that you are talking to. I prefer to explain individually than to use IDs.... It makes things less confusing. If I'm flirting with someone and going to go home with them, I don't think it matters if I like four genders or two or one. It's obvious I like them. They seem to be pleased with the fact. The only discussion I need to have wth them is letting them know I'm pretty kinky as it will likely directly affect them shortly lol

I tend to not even use the words butch or femme these days in person. If I am directly interacting with them, they can see who I am, how I move and hold myself and how I interact with them. It seems redundant. The only words I seem to use in those kinds of conversation is bottom/top, active/passive, dom/sub as it's hard to tell any of those things. I'm very assertive, a bit bossy at time, not afraid of conflict, very independant and I'm a submissive in the bedroom. So that is something I try to talk about a bit. Everything else... Is apparent when I'm standing and talking to them.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2016, 05:19 AM   #24
Beast Lee

How Do You Identify?:
Visualization
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, but she turns me on
Relationship Status:
Single

Beast Lee is on a distinguished road
Default Tie pan

I was just reading all the pan words in the dictionary. U sound like a sweet pancake
Beast Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 05:25 AM   #25
Beast Lee

How Do You Identify?:
Visualization
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, but she turns me on
Relationship Status:
Single

Beast Lee is on a distinguished road

I was just Reding all of the pan words in the dictionary. Maybe I'm pansexual? Thanks pancake
Beast Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Beast Lee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2016, 10:42 PM   #26
Ladybug

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single

Ladybug Has the BEST ReputationLadybug Has the BEST ReputationLadybug Has the BEST ReputationLadybug Has the BEST ReputationLadybug Has the BEST ReputationLadybug Has the BEST ReputationLadybug Has the BEST ReputationLadybug Has the BEST ReputationLadybug Has the BEST ReputationLadybug Has the BEST ReputationLadybug Has the BEST Reputation

Wow, thank you to all of you sharing your really interesting and cool, personal stories.

I started out "straight",or so I thought, and was even married to a man and had two children. When my marriage broke down, I met a woman online, in another country, on a music fan club site. Neither of us was looking to start a relationship, or even to date, but our connection was so strong that we fell for one another. We had not even seen a photograph of one another, and were in love! I went on to meet her in person and have a ten-year relationship with her, which has sadly now ended. I say sadly, because I am still healing from it.

On to the pansexual part: I now realize this is one million percent ME!! It is all about the chemistry and connection I feel with people, and nothing to do with what is under their clothes. If the connection is sexy, I will find the "parts" sexy!