Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation
Default The SwoOOoooOOn Thread!

We used to play on this thread ages ago... it was fun, so let's talk about what makes your heart skip a beat!

Her black boots would be first on my list... what's on yours?
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2012, 08:16 PM   #2
deedarino

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
In recovery.

Thanked 1,956 Times in 497 Posts
deedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputation

The "look"
Squint your eyes and look closer. I'm not between you and your ambitions. I am a poster girl with no poster. I am thirty-two flavors and then some. And I'm beyond your peripheral vision, so you might want to turn your head~Ani

I want to think again
of dangerous and noble things;
I want to be light and frolicsome;
I want to be improbable, beautiful
and afraid of nothing as if I had wings

Mary Oliver
deedarino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to deedarino For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2012, 08:19 PM   #3
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

the swagger

Swooooon.............
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2012, 08:30 PM   #4
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

the best bear hugs in the world.
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2012, 08:32 PM   #5
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

a big fat juicy BRAIN!
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2012, 08:40 PM   #6
Sassy

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Together

Thanked 1,928 Times in 460 Posts
Sassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST Reputation

Confidence ........
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sassy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2012, 08:42 PM   #7
nekohl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 2,162 Times in 382 Posts
nekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputation

Thumb rings make me feel swoony and I don't know why
Old 02-20-2012, 08:54 PM   #8
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

Leather vest open, nails raking chest
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2012, 09:42 PM   #9
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

When hy complements my drink of choice with a you're one bad ass woman...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2012, 10:12 PM   #10
Miss_J

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
?

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,559 Times in 325 Posts
Miss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

hmmm, that low butch growl in my ear when things go from goood to ohhhh yeahhhhh.
Old 02-20-2012, 11:01 PM   #11
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

That swagger that only a butch/FTM can have ~ yup, absolutely swoon-worthy
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2012, 11:16 PM   #12
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

His kiss... 'nuf said!
Old 04-21-2013, 11:24 PM   #13
s0litude

How Do You Identify?:
Transman - HRT / No Surgery
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single, but enjoying the journey....

Thanked 1,210 Times in 310 Posts
s0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputation

Just a few of 1,000 or more things I could hope to have-- or have again-- one day:
  • Her hands along my head, playing with the sides and back of my hair that have been shaven, to the top that is just enough to seize.
  • Prelude to a kiss: holding right at that point before your lips meet hers, and you can almost touch the energy radiating between you and her as you hold out, both "playing the game" of wanting it but delaying it because you know it'll be incredible once you DO close that distance to touch her.
  • Watching her stretch across your bed, twisted in your sheets, as she wakes up, hair disheveled, worrying about how she looks at the beginning of relationship... not worrying about how she looks once she's more comfortable in the relationship and knows you're in absolute awe of just how breath-taking she is.
  • Her "Hey, Baby" whispered into the phone during a surprise call, followed by her giggle when she hears your breath catch and knows she's affected you regardless of where you each happen to be.
  • The way that regardless of who is around, who is trying to get her attention, she meets your eyes and smiles that reassuring smile that is like a "heart hug", a comfort, to tell you she only has eyes for you.
  • Climbing up onto your lap and discarding your book, remote, laptop, etc., and taking what she wants because she knows within seconds, you'll want it too.
  • Watching her eat-- anything really, but watching her eating ice cream or strawberries is especially tormenting! (Thank You! LOL!)
  • Her laying down along your lap because she's had a rough day and wants the comfort and safety of your arms; pulling you into her lap because she knows you've had a rough day and she wants to comfort you.
  • Garter Belts and stockings. If she wears them under her dress and guides your hand along her thigh to feel them under the table during dinner out in public, OMDG! "Check please!"
  • My dress shirt and tie, her panties, meeting you at the door: sexier than ANYTHING she'd find at Victoria's Secret.
  • Teasing you all night when you're out and cannot have her and she knows it,... and then giving you "the look" to come get it when you can!
  • Her curled up on the couch, napping, in your t-shirt because she missed you.
  • Giving me flowers because she knows I'm tenderhearted like that and admittingly love such gestures.

And most importantly,...
  • When she says, "No, Sweetheart. I don't mind your wearing socks."

Robert Frost
s0litude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to s0litude For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2012, 10:14 AM   #14
RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He preferredably :)
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

Thanked 2,267 Times in 510 Posts
RNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST Reputation
Wink mmmhmmmm

When you're out on a dinner date and in deep conversation and she interrupts you with her sexy voice " you are so sexy and smart , handsome " and gives you a seductive wink .... Swoooon there it is . When you are laying on your stomach in bed shirtless and you've worked all day long and she straddles your lower back and starts giving your neck , shoulders and back a deep massage ....... Swoooooonnnnn . When youre driving in the car and she leans over and kisses your neck softly and says " daddy , your cologne smells so sexy " ... Swoooooon . When she greets you at the door after work wearing only your tie ..... Swoooon. When this dream girl shows up ill let you know I'm really swooning till then ill just be and talk and date - RNguy ward seeking June
RNguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RNguy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2012, 10:30 AM   #15
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

when hy says I will take care of this and I will take care of you... be still
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2012, 11:44 AM   #16
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

the energy.........
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2012, 01:22 PM   #17
spike

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/hym
Relationship Status:
Taken

spike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputationspike Has the BEST Reputation

When she runs her fingers through the hair on the back of my head, touches me lightly on the cheek with her lips and says ever so softly, "Hello Handsome".
spike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to spike For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2012, 01:24 PM   #18
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

When Her baseball cap is flipped backwards
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2012, 11:46 PM   #19
Hack
Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,784 Times in 960 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation
Default Some more

Being well-read, a follower of current events and liking or tolerating politics.

Watching a couple of innings of baseball with me, even though you don't like sports, but just want to spend a little time with me.

Unbuttoning my shirt. At any time.

Unzipping my coat and sliding your hands around me so you can warm up.

That little sigh or some other small body language hint when you feel my hand on the small of your back when we are in a crowd.
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hack For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2012, 01:20 PM   #20
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I can't help it... I am still swooning over the beautiful red rose that was delivered to my house on Valentines day... Its got just one more day left in it I think.

Tags
swoon