Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,363 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default Things you love touching

It can be anything. Whatever delights you.

Leather<<<<< mine
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2012, 11:01 AM   #2
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Plants, trees, flowers...I simply cannot walk past nature and not touch it. And if it's something I think will smell nice I have to give it a little pinch so its fragrance rubs off on me.

And skin. Skin is nice, too!
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2012, 11:09 AM   #3
yotlyolqualli

How Do You Identify?:
submissive femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
moving forward and not looking back... anything is possible!

Thanked 1,271 Times in 184 Posts
yotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputation

When TT is sleeping, I can't resist rubbing his back or his head, touching his face, tracing his little fingers and hands with mine, or rubbing his little feet and toes. He calms me, which is odd. He is somewhat of a fussy child. He demands attention and cries if he doesn't get it, lol. Some have asked me, "doesn't his crying get on your nerves??" My answer is, to be honest, on very rare occassions, it does, but most of the time? No, it doesn't, because his very presence in my life, calms me.

I also can't resist touching nature...especially flowers and leaves.

When I am "partnered" I am completely hands on and not just in a "lets have sex" way. I can't resist touching the other person.

The other thing I can't resist touching.... cloth.
When I go to the fabric store (MY fabric store, as I now call it lol) I always always always wash my hands before I go in because I can NOT resist touching the bolts of cloth! I know... I'm weird lol
Old 09-07-2012, 11:12 AM   #4
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotlyolqualli View Post
When TT is sleeping, I can't resist rubbing his back or his head, touching his face, tracing his little fingers and hands with mine, or rubbing his little feet and toes. He calms me, which is odd. He is somewhat of a fussy child. He demands attention and cries if he doesn't get it, lol. Some have asked me, "doesn't his crying get on your nerves??" My answer is, to be honest, on very rare occassions, it does, but most of the time? No, it doesn't, because his very presence in my life, calms me.

I also can't resist touching nature...especially flowers and leaves.

When I am "partnered" I am completely hands on and not just in a "lets have sex" way. I can't resist touching the other person.

The other thing I can't resist touching.... cloth.
When I go to the fabric store (MY fabric store, as I now call it lol) I always always always wash my hands before I go in because I can NOT resist touching the bolts of cloth! I know... I'm weird lol
You are in my brain.

A week or so back I was in line behind a woman at a local coffee shop. She was wearing the softest looking top and before I could stop myself I had reached out and touched a tiny piece of it.

Sometimes I want to slap my own self.

But it was really soft!!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2012, 11:13 AM   #5
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

very soft fleece
my quilt that was handmade by a dear friend
the soft ears of my puppies
very cool, soft silk
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2012, 11:22 AM   #6
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

~Fragrant soft skin
~Dirt..love working in the garden
~My 3 fur babies
~A mug with a cold beer in it
~Makeup

Duchess
Old 09-07-2012, 11:48 AM   #7
ruby_woo

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,941 Times in 376 Posts
ruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputation

Any animal that pays the slightest bit of attention to me.

More than one person has come outside the drug store or grocery store to catch me petting their dog. And seriously, if you have cats at your house, good luck getting rid of me.
ruby_woo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ruby_woo For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2012, 12:10 PM   #8
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

I love touching lots of things. Here are some of my favorites:
  • Both of my cats soft, beautiful, fur. One is fluffy and the other is silky.
  • My honey's soft skin, especially her creamy thighs
  • Those squishy pillows that contain microbeads
  • Gel stress balls
  • Rose petals (I love how they feel between my thumb and forefinger)
  • Fleece blankets
  • And these of course ----> (o)Y(o)
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2012, 12:12 PM   #9
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Question

Babies skin. Snakes. New carpet. When I hurt myself I always, like a reflex ,have to immediately touch it. I cant look at the ocean without touching it.
Old 09-07-2012, 12:19 PM   #10
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

I love touching, rubbing the heads and side of our pet ratties faces with my index finger. They start bruxing. Bruxing means they are content, relaxed.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2012, 12:21 PM   #11
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Hmm lets see:

~ my cat's fur (or fur on any animal)

~ Skin ('nuff said hehe)

~ Silk

~ Cotton

~ Leather

~ my blanket

~ Chenille

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2012, 12:27 PM   #12
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

my nephew calls a handmade quilt, ... cool covers. he wants to sleep under the cool covers!

i love to touch play-doh. drive my cars and trucks through the doh. ...

did i say that? LOL jk.
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2012, 12:30 PM   #13
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

My fluffy Australian shepherd!

My chihuahua when she is in a good mood and not gonna bite me (lol, she's cranky)

My hunnie when we are snuggled in bed! When it's hot, I just touch her with my foot because she gets too sweaty.

My ferret, after he gets a bath he is so fluffy!!! :-D

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2012, 01:58 PM   #14
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,624 Times in 1,561 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

Sculpture. (I really struggle to restrain myself in big posh museums)

Textured walls.

Water. (I can't be near an ocean/river/lake/pond/stream/pool without touching it & it feels like sacrilege if I can't swim)

Glass surfaces.

Old stone construction (banisters, walls, pillars, etc)

Feathers. (not on birds, on accessories)

Surgical steel (it's *so shiny*)
Old 09-07-2012, 02:20 PM   #15
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

People's lives :-)
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to christie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2012, 02:23 PM   #16
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Thanked 2,845 Times in 898 Posts
chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Old 09-07-2012, 02:51 PM   #17
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotlyolqualli View Post
snip ...The other thing I can't resist touching.... cloth. When I go to the fabric store (MY fabric store, as I now call it lol) I always always always wash my hands before I go in because I can NOT resist touching the bolts of cloth! I know... I'm weird lol
Me too!

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2012, 03:03 PM   #18
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Like others, if I'm partnered, skin skin skin skin ... maybe the inside of their wrist is irresistibly soft, or that little spot under their ear or ... and I can't stop touching whenever we're near.

I love touching fabric. It's so hard to look at and not touch.

My dog after she's had a bath.

Flowers - rose petals

My own hair.

The floor when it's been freshly washed - the whole house is tiled (like most houses in Malaysia)

Soft leather, silk

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2012, 03:11 PM   #19
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

No one is gonna just say it?

Please don't make me!

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2012, 03:19 PM   #20
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a touchy feely person so my list would go on for days.

But, i like smooth things especially...

Skin is my number one. I love skin, backs, knees, elbows, etc. With the slightest touch with my fingernails and then with the tips of my fingers. OMG i love it. Bully has to finally say "baby please, your making me raw.". I can rub on an arm or (ahem) somewhere for days.

GIMME SKIN!!!!! RAWR
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post: