MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Default Save Tom Turkey!!

It seems every year Christmas time gets closer and closer and the stores can't even wait for Halloween to be over before they are pulling out the Nativity sets and Christmas trees..

Our childhood friend Tom is almost forgotten.... How will you spend your Day of Thanks? Stop in here and speak up for Tom or just wish your fellow Planeteer a Happy Spanksgiving!!!

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2011, 03:39 PM   #2
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

poooor Tom, PARDON HIM!!!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2011, 03:41 PM   #3
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

I shall enjoy Tom in the company of good friends and spirits.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2011, 03:42 PM   #4
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Pardon me Tom, I shall eat you with gusto.
You must be purchased first, so you have a bit of a reprieve.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2011, 04:27 PM   #5
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,170 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Sorry, he is doomed. Or rather destined for a higher calling. i will be with Ma'am and Sir and a bunch of their friends.

Old 11-16-2011, 04:29 PM   #6
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

I love Tom turkey day. This year I get to celebrate Southern style and I can't wait. I have so much to be thankful for this year, and I will definitely be counting my blessings and giving thanks.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2011, 04:52 PM   #7
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Oh Tom..I have NO remorse over picking you, stalking you, cooking you and yes, eating you....yummmmm....You had a good year on the range...now its MY day!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2011, 05:02 PM   #8
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I don't know yet. Maybe vegging out with friends. Maybe a movie. Definitely Tom.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2011, 05:07 PM   #9
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

I think this is the first time I'll miss stuffing Tom. Do not, I repeat do not, okay...do your best, to not take this out of context.

I hope all of you get to spend the Holiday of Thankfulness with those you love, and those who love you.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2011, 05:23 PM   #10
Inked_Trinity

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BadAss! / Sarcastic Bastard!

Thanked 6,924 Times in 1,817 Posts
Inked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST Reputation

Tom Turkey gets a pardon from me this year. I will be sleeping all day in preparation for a VERY long 12 hour shift doing traffic and crowd control for midnight madness......otherwise known as BLACK FRIDAY!
Old 11-16-2011, 05:31 PM   #11
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inked_Trinity View Post
Tom Turkey gets a pardon from me this year. I will be sleeping all day in preparation for a VERY long 12 hour shift doing traffic and crowd control for midnight madness......otherwise known as BLACK FRIDAY!
I have to do that midnight madness, too. Just in another state. My internal clock will be so screwed up. I am not looking forward to it or the hours I must work. There is no more fun in having a Black Friday event, if employees have to be there on the holiday night to prepare for it. My dessert will be a 5 hour energy shot when my eyes start to close.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2011, 05:41 PM   #12
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 05:47 PM   #13
Inked_Trinity

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BadAss! / Sarcastic Bastard!

Thanked 6,924 Times in 1,817 Posts
Inked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
I have to do that midnight madness, too. Just in another state. My internal clock will be so screwed up. I am not looking forward to it or the hours I must work. There is no more fun in having a Black Friday event, if employees have to be there on the holiday night to prepare for it. My dessert will be a 5 hour energy shot when my eyes start to close.
I will be enjoying a Marie Calender's frozen turkey dinner AT work! I get the lovely shift of 7pm to 730am...............JOY!
Old 11-16-2011, 08:24 PM   #14
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Zombie Tom!!!

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2011, 08:25 PM   #15
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post

Hahahahaha....nice!!
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2011, 10:37 PM   #16
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inked_Trinity View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
I am SOOOO glad that I no longer work the kind of retail that would put me in this position again (or having to get up at 3am to begin my Black Friday shift).

I hope it goes fast for you two!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2011, 06:11 AM   #17
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,560 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

i have no affinity for Tom the Turkey!!!
my heart belongs to all the sides!!!

Old 11-17-2011, 05:24 PM   #18
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,560 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

Old 11-17-2011, 05:34 PM   #19
Stitch

How Do You Identify?:
Sweetest Soft Butch you don't know yet
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Hy,
Relationship Status:
Solo Artist

Stitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST Reputation

Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Stitch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2011, 05:47 PM   #20
msW8ing

How Do You Identify?:
multi-faceted gem, femme, submissive babygirl if the chemistry is there.
Preferred Pronoun?:
lady
Relationship Status:
working on myself

Thanked 2,498 Times in 655 Posts
msW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST Reputation

A lady who knows the ropes..will never be bound. ~Mae West
msW8ing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to msW8ing For This Useful Post:

Tags
bored, fuckery, spanksgiving, tom, turkey