nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,465 Times in 741 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

It was a $117 Wally grocery run. Starbucks 4 packs of mocha and expresso, an 8 pack of Gatorade cucumber/lime when I am on a beer break, shredded carrots, little potatoes and mushrooms for woodstove cooking, frozen turkey and beef with onion burgers. a few frozen dinners when I am really feeling lazy AND a giant box of bribery (AKA dog cookies).
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2024, 07:40 AM   #5942
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,615 Times in 3,974 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I am buying 2000 marbles today.

I told my husband this and he asked me if I had lost my marbles… Lol

Therefore, pollinator saucers To fill with water so a little bees can sit and sip. I might even make little beer gardens out of them. That’s what we call taverns here in Northeast Ohio. Well, us old Slovak folks do.

And like nhplowboi, I bought groceries at Walmart.$67 bought six friggin items. I don’t know how families are affording to eat!

I posted on Facebook recently recently about Friend Gardens, Where friends with gardens swap produce back-and-forth. I’m actually starting a group just for that! And while I’ve tried my hand at Canning in the past, I am definitely doing it this year because I found someone who is an expert at it and will come to the house and do it with me! My daughter is going to join us and she’s going to be taught as well. I will be buying more canning jars this week!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2024, 05:04 PM   #5943
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,352 Times in 2,669 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow My hero

We figured out yesterday that we can go to a Seder at a local synagogue. I decided to bring gefilte fish, and my supermarket claimed to have frozen gefilte fish. I couldn’t find it anywhere. The very nice fish clerk tried to help, but honestly, how can gefilte fish be described? I told him it was like meatloaf, but made of fish. Customer service saved the day. Pete saw the desperation in my eyes, and she found the freaking frozen gefilte fish.
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2024, 06:40 PM   #5944
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,156 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soft*Silver View Post
I am buying 2000 marbles today.

I told my husband this and he asked me if I had lost my marbles… Lol

Therefore, pollinator saucers To fill with water so a little bees can sit and sip. I might even make little beer gardens out of them. That’s what we call taverns here in Northeast Ohio. Well, us old Slovak folks do.

And like nhplowboi, I bought groceries at Walmart.$67 bought six friggin items. I don’t know how families are affording to eat!

I posted on Facebook recently recently about Friend Gardens, Where friends with gardens swap produce back-and-forth. I’m actually starting a group just for that! And while I’ve tried my hand at Canning in the past, I am definitely doing it this year because I found someone who is an expert at it and will come to the house and do it with me! My daughter is going to join us and she’s going to be taught as well. I will be buying more canning jars this week!
I am in love with the pollinator saucers and beer gardens! I'm going to need to do this and add in some fairy houses.

Friend Gardens are the best! I'm doing one this year with my mom and my daughter. We have our seedlings going in my parent's garage. I took my (adult) daughter in today to show her and said "Welcome to the Meth lab" I have hooked up grow lights and a hydroponic system and all kinds of goodies hiding in there ... to clarify. There's no Meth, or weed. Just honest to goodness veggies.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2024, 08:22 PM   #5945
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,615 Times in 3,974 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I bought some glass cutting tools. I want to get into making…and selling…garden crafts. For extra money whenever I do finally quit my “retirement job”. I just can’t the idea of not doing anything!! I was laid up after I was hit by a semi, so now that I am as good as I can be, I feel like I need to make up for lost time!
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 08:52 AM   #5946
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,143 Times in 5,124 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Bromelain supplement. It's supposed to be good for inflammation. Let's hope it works!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:

Tags
buy, what did you buy today