Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 04-27-2010, 04:28 AM   #1
WheelieStrong

How Do You Identify?:
transman on Wheels
Preferred Pronoun?:
his, him, he, bitch, MINE lol
Relationship Status:
Hopeful, longing aching for her touch

WheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST Reputation
Question Single FTM Looking for Butch Company

i'm fairly new here and don't know my way around yet, so i thought i'd say hello and stuff

i figured i can't be the only guy on the site looking for butch folk in all forms, but i've not noticed any yet.
i like masculinity, i don't think it really matters what shapes and sizes it comes in as long as i like the person.

ok so i'm furry, as in i have a beard and a bit of body hair, that i am extremely proud of, i'm chunky and short or condensed as i usually say.

However i'm not sure what i think of my personality, i may not even have one so you'll have to figure that out for yourself.

So are there any butch folk out there looking for people like me?
WheelieStrong is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WheelieStrong For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2011, 03:57 PM   #2
boitanner

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/boi/gnome
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gnome
Relationship Status:
Single

boitanner Has the BEST Reputationboitanner Has the BEST Reputationboitanner Has the BEST Reputationboitanner Has the BEST Reputationboitanner Has the BEST Reputationboitanner Has the BEST Reputationboitanner Has the BEST Reputationboitanner Has the BEST Reputationboitanner Has the BEST Reputationboitanner Has the BEST Reputationboitanner Has the BEST Reputation

yes! there are I am attracted to butches and trans men

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a106/Mom2kk/005-2.jpg
boitanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 11:18 PM   #3
Stud_puppy1991

How Do You Identify?:
butch, gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, "Hey Handsome", and also throwing in a "Sup man" or a "You're sexy" will work
Relationship Status:
Back to Bachelorhood

Stud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST Reputation

YES!!! i'm a butch. Just a young one. i love butches, transguys, etc. PM me sometime??
Stud_puppy1991 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
butch, ftm