Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

Tonight the kitties wanted to play the fishing game. You know the stick with a toy tied to a string at the end. We had big fun!

The baby kitty showed off by jumping super high in the air. My older kitty showed off by standing on her hind legs while doing the bear dance.

Happy kitties.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2015, 11:41 PM   #522
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,123 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Tiny Dog really has the Christmas spirit! She kept insisting that she wanted Christmas cookies, not dog cookies, even after I patiently explained that doggies do not eat pecan snickerdoodles. Of course, she didn't turn down the dog cookies, either. Then Tiny Dog kept trying to help with wrapping gifts. All that crinkly paper is so much fun!

I thought Diva Kitty might be interested in the ribbons, but she was only interested in her long winter's nap. She was totally chill all day.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2015, 10:00 AM   #523
afrcnqueen

How Do You Identify?:
By name
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happy on my journey to Self- Love!! :-)

afrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputation

My beautiful new kitten decided to chew on my cell phone cord. Now must go buy a new one. He's lucky he is soo cute lol
Old 12-15-2015, 10:01 AM   #524
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Oliver ran away from me. It was time for his meds and he normally tolerates (barely) me giving them to him but today he said, "Hell, no!" and we played chase and catch the cat and stick syringes of gook down this throat.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2015, 10:02 AM   #525
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by afrcnqueen View Post
My beautiful new kitten decided to chew on my cell phone cord. Now must go buy a new one. He's lucky he is soo cute lol
He's lucky he didn't electrocute himself too. Spray a bitter spray on it or rub the cord with fresh lemon. That should make it less desirable for him.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2015, 10:11 AM   #526
afrcnqueen

How Do You Identify?:
By name
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happy on my journey to Self- Love!! :-)

afrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
He's lucky he didn't electrocute himself too. Spray a bitter spray on it or rub the cord with fresh lemon. That should make it less desirable for him.
Thanks for the suggestion, I will give it a try. I've caught him playing around some of the other cords already the little brat.
Old 12-15-2015, 11:35 AM   #527
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

This morning I woke up to the sound of bird chirps next to me, I do not have birds so I woke to find that the Bits was choking on who knew what. I didn't get any better in thirty minutes time so we made a vet run ( I checked her throat to see if she had anything stuck somewhere), after spending $164.32 we are now home. The bits has a mild case of strep throat so now she got a shot, some pills to take for the cough, her toe nails done and some preventive meds for my Rowdy so she can by pass the problem. Now we are home so all is well.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2015, 01:05 PM   #528
Nattih

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Nattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST Reputation

Larger puppy very bright. He is on light food due to him being overweight. Smaller puppy has different food. At eating time, larger puppy has taken to making smaller puppy switch with him. Somehow he knows it is diet food and he aint having it, lol. Now I have to supervise whenever they decide they want to drag themselves to the bowls to eat.

Smaller puppy got a pair of shoes and decided to behave like a brat and kick them off. I now need to buy him yet another pair of shoes that can easily be put on his feet, but he cant take off. Ugh
Nattih is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nattih For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2015, 07:02 PM   #529
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

My pets did not seem to do anything while I was at work. They certainly did not clean house.

We played the fishing game again tonight. This time the older kitty showed off with super high jumps. The baby kitty went head first into the waste paper basket. I laughed and laughed.
Old 12-15-2015, 07:54 PM   #530
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Mr Nibbs (our dog) and the Ginger stray cat, helped me blow the leaves into a pile and then put them in the trash bin. Well, they ran around while I blew the leaves and raked them into a pile, and then they played chase through the pile so I had to put it back in a pile! Lol

The other stray cat (George), ran from the blower and squeaked at me from behind the travel trailer.

Sassy, our inside cat, laid in the sun by the window and pretended we were all too silly for her!

** interesting note***

Our two stray cats (ok I've adopted the cuties), squeak like their mother did, and make chirping noises like birds do. I have never heard them meow! I am guessing that wild born cats squeak to attract birds and other small prey?
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2015, 08:16 PM   #531
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Pets

My pets missed me today. I can tell because they pulled all their toys out of the toy box. Yes, my kitties have a toy box.
Old 12-16-2015, 08:44 PM   #532
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Smudge kept me up all night stealing my pillow, woke me up before my alarm, licked my face about 1000 times and attacked the next door neighbor dog through the fence.

Romee shivered a lot, pooped in the front room, and is snuggling with me under a blanket.

Akira stressed us out this morning with her anxiety attack, slept on the couch, rolled around the backyard and got dirty and barked a few times at nothing.

pretty productive day for my babies!!

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2015, 11:50 PM   #533
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,123 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Tiny Dog was extremely resistant to walking across the flooded basement floor, although I had already mopped it out. She tiptoed as best she could without messing up her paws. However, when we had to go walkies in the rain, she was a real trooper and did her business as fast as possible.

Diva Kitty cowered under the bed, hiding from the thunder all day. She didn't go near the wet basement.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2015, 01:03 AM   #534
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

She got to open one of her presents! She always brings the wrapper to me after she rips the package open. lol

https://scontent.ftpa1-2.fna.fbcdn.n...e3&oe=57120AC6
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2015, 05:40 AM   #535
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
Mr Nibbs (our dog) and the Ginger stray cat, helped me blow the leaves into a pile and then put them in the trash bin. Well, they ran around while I blew the leaves and raked them into a pile, and then they played chase through the pile so I had to put it back in a pile! Lol

The other stray cat (George), ran from the blower and squeaked at me from behind the travel trailer.

Sassy, our inside cat, laid in the sun by the window and pretended we were all too silly for her!

** interesting note***

Our two stray cats (ok I've adopted the cuties), squeak like their mother did, and make chirping noises like birds do. I have never heard them meow! I am guessing that wild born cats squeak to attract birds and other small prey?
I may know this answer. We had Maine coon cats and one of them couldn't meow. He simply squeaked like you said. He was the worst hunter though lol. His brother did plenty of meowing for him and also hunted fiercely....so...that is my tiny contribution lol
Old 12-25-2015, 07:11 AM   #536
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Oliver woke me up before the sun got up, so I petted and shushed him and fell back asleep until he woke me again at the proper time, when the sky was already awake.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2015, 10:12 AM   #537
Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:
Happy as is, but a date would be nice

Thanked 1,975 Times in 633 Posts
Lecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST Reputation

They played stalk the wrapping paper
Lecheloco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lecheloco For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2015, 06:12 PM   #538
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Pets

I stayed at mom's last night so the kitties really missed me. I may not be able to get out from under kitties till tomorrow. Lots of cuttle time.
Old 12-25-2015, 09:30 PM   #539
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Mr. Potato wore his Santa hat today and opened everybody's gifts for them.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2015, 11:15 PM   #540
storyspinner70

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

storyspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputation

Gordo Suave, Flaco Antonio, and Chung Pow (my older cats) slept and ate all day and that's about it. Grayson "Cheetoh" Augusta (still pretty much a kitty) slept, ate and terrorized the other kitties as much as possible today.

Tags
animals, pets