Old 04-25-2018, 06:39 PM   #1481
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Excellent, Georgia!

Sometimes we have to outsmart the lil suckers.

Tonight was super great. Gracie was feeling very affectionate and snuggled with me in my lap for a long time (for her) until Loki came in the room and did their unspoken ninja language and she slooooooowly got up as if to say, "I'm leaving because I WANT to, NOT because you want me too." He then took her place and I let him since I was still watching Chopped so they both got mama love tonight.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2018, 06:54 PM   #1482
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Mine actually sat in my lap today. He really only wanted the letter that was there.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2018, 09:18 PM   #1483
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

Mine just peed on the carpet, le sigh. Sitting here enjoying posting on the Planet and turn my head to see her peeing. Normally she is much better about letting me know when she has to potty.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2018, 02:12 PM   #1484
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Mine has a concussion. She fell back while trying to jump on my lap. She puked everywhere but took her to vet anyways. Right now she is sleeping on my legs.

The puppy is taking her afternoon nap with mom.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2018, 04:52 PM   #1485
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Mine has a concussion. She fell back while trying to jump on my lap. She puked everywhere but took her to vet anyways. Right now she is sleeping on my legs.

The puppy is taking her afternoon nap with mom.
I'm sorry she has a concussion. I am really glad you took her to the vet. You gotta get that shit checked out. Was it a hardwood floor, or she just hit really super hard? I just never heard of a dog getting a concussion before.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2018, 09:02 PM   #1486
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Hit super hard on concrete. Thats why i took her in so fast after she puked, i knew something wasnt right.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2018, 01:51 AM   #1487
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

We have 3 cats, one who is very large (prob. part Maine Coon Cat), one who is a typical large Tuxedo cat, and we found this
abandoned tiny (looks like 8 mos old) grey tiger.

The tuxedo (Che) and the tiny tiger (Diva) are buddies, and were racing around Thursday morning. The large cat (Calliope) began to harass them, running behind them ambushing then hissing and growling.

Both of them ducked underneath the sofa to the amazement of my Partner. She thought Che had gained too much (muscle) weight since Diva joined our household, but Che shimmied under just fine. Diva, who had never been under the sofa followed like a pro leaving the aggressive Calliope behind peering under to see how she could maybe find a way to follow.

Che and Diva were safe and sound in their sofa haven.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2018, 03:27 AM   #1488
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Our six chickies got two more sisters.

I decided to run by the feed store just in case they may by chance gotten some Americaunas in.....and.they had. They also had the speckled Sussex i had been wanting....so i got.one of each.

My honey was super excited. He wants as many color.eggs as possible. The chickies accepted the change pretty well. So far so good
Old 04-27-2018, 05:28 AM   #1489
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

They got a new wet food this morning and seem to be doing fine with it. They always run around like they have a hot poker sticking them after they eat wet food and today was no exception so I'm glad. This new food will save me a bit of coin in the long run so I'm glad that they like it.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2018, 08:55 AM   #1490
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

He flopped himself on the front desk at the vets, (the desk is chest high for me) rolled over with his belly up, legs all relaxed, head flopped over sideways to watch the lady sitting behind the desk and made himself at home and very comfortable while it took a long time to do his boarding papers. He was so relaxed that when an aggressive dog came in and made a huge disturbance, it didn't phase him. He just sneezed then flopped his head over again like he was totally in love with the clerk.

The 5 pound puppy on the other hand, tried to take on the aggressive dog from inside her crate. She sounded like a Tasmanian Devil !
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2018, 01:48 PM   #1491
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Ours are being lazy really lazy today.

Mine is doing better and actually eating more.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2018, 06:46 PM   #1492
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,008 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenna View Post
He . . . made himself at home and very comfortable while it took a long time to do his boarding papers.
Why does it take SO LONG to do boarding papers! This drives me crazy!

Last night, Diva Kitty loudly let me know her displeasure on auto-repeat when she discovered her bed had been displaced when I went outside earlier on the balcony. She did not let up until I got up and fixed it.

Yesterday, both Diva Kitty and Tiny Dog were very pleased to see an old friend who hasn't come by the house in awhile. They got lots of pets while we visited and got caught up.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2018, 11:52 PM   #1493
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

He ate a sticker, climbed on top of my dresser, laid all over my letters so I couldn't write, jump on the bed, off the bed, on the bed, off the bed basically just acted like a big nutjob.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2018, 02:09 PM   #1494
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

Right now the baby kitty is laying on my lap staring at me. Haha!
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2018, 02:24 PM   #1495
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

My dog aa much as i love her has had her booty spanked 3 times today because of her issues with the new puppy.

Said puppy is adorable but a bit much of an attention whore
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2018, 04:05 PM   #1496
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

That's kind of how pups and kittens are, JDeere. lol It's one of the reasons we got Gracie, so Loki would have a companion and playmate and someone else to burn off some of his energy.

Currently, Gracie is on the stool, looking out the window. She's so freaking adorable with her tiny white paws hanging over the back and her dark ears perked up with her white whiskers twitching as she tries to smell the things she sees outside. I can see the gears burning in her head. She's smart; if I'm not careful, she'll find a way outside.

Loki is on the sofa again, moving around for maximum comfort. He's part cat and part sloth, but totally handsome.

I have a couple of really good looking kids, y'all.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2018, 06:05 PM   #1497
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,008 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Tiny Dog and Diva Kitty were both very jealous over me tonight! I've been away for the weekend, and they were both really happy to see me when I got home. Tiny Dog met me at the door. Diva Kitty did not deign to come downstairs, but she met me at the top of her stairs (heh - just noticed I said "her" stairs). She rolled over on her back and showed me her belly for some serious belly rubs. I had already loved on Tiny Dog at the door, but she stood by and snorted disdainfully as I loved on the kitty anyway.

Tiny Dog was a little flummoxed by our new neighbors. When I took Tiny outside, the neighbors were having people over. We could hear them inside their house clapping their hands in time, and people ululating and chanting. Tiny Dog huffed a couple of times and stared at the fence for a few minutes before she decided she could ignore them. So, they passed the first dog test - they're probably good people. We'll see how she acts if they come over.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2018, 07:38 PM   #1498
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
My dog aa much as i love her has had her booty spanked 3 times today because of her issues with the new puppy.

Said puppy is adorable but a bit much of an attention whore
I hope it is just a super light tap.

She is probably having a hard time with all of the attention going to the puppy. Plus it is a new dog in HER home. It is normal for her to have territorial issues. You all need to accept she is going to act out some. I am not keen on hitting dogs. I actually grabbed a guys arm once when he was smacking his small dog that broke away from him to come see my dog. Fortunately, I was "female" back then, or he probably would have punched me. I didn't even think about it, I just reacted. I just grabbed his arm and yelled at him.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2018, 08:34 PM   #1499
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Zeus & Athena (chocolate and cream Labrador pup's belonging to my brother), and my mom's five house cat's, were such a joy to see this weekend.

They followed me around the house and kept watch over me.

Zeus also helped my mom in her garden

This July, I'll be helping out my BFF by house sitting and watching over their family pets, as they vacation in Maui.

But it was great to see my family and their pets too.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2018, 08:47 PM   #1500
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
I hope it is just a super light tap.

She is probably having a hard time with all of the attention going to the puppy. Plus it is a new dog in HER home. It is normal for her to have territorial issues. You all need to accept she is going to act out some. I am not keen on hitting dogs. I actually grabbed a guys arm once when he was smacking his small dog that broke away from him to come see my dog. Fortunately, I was "female" back then, or he probably would have punched me. I didn't even think about it, I just reacted. I just grabbed his arm and yelled at him.

Um no it was a pop. A hard one. I never trained my dog properly and have incurred the problems that come along with it. I understand your concern but please do not preach to me about what to do with my dog in my folks house, that matter is between us. Not you. You can call it what you want but i see you post stuff about your dog i dont agree with but keep my thoughts to myself. So post to someone else from now on.
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets