Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Vacation Ideas For Lesbians

Great idea Jo. We will make this thread for vacation ideas.

http://www.riverbarnsuites.com/

The river front cabins appeal to me a lot but the tree house would be cool too!

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2010, 04:54 PM   #2
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Provincetown

If you like Ptown......The Women of Color weekend is coming up, Girl Splash in July, and Womens Week in October. Check it out....

http://www.womeninnkeepers.com/

Maybe we can meet for coffee.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2010, 05:38 PM   #3
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

My ex and I spent a weekend at The Wild Rose. It is a lovely B&B, especially in the Autumn!

http://thewildroseinn.com/

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2010, 10:23 PM   #4
Galahad

How Do You Identify?:
do I have to?
Relationship Status:
single

Galahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST ReputationGalahad Has the BEST Reputation

I'm vacationing at home this year again. Which is great, but this year I'm trying to think of something besides cleaning out cupboards and repainting. Any creative ideas?
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 11:42 PM   #5
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation

As requested

Come visit us in Ohio

Ohio Lesbian Festival

September 10th, 2010 - September 12th, 2010

http://www.ohiolba.org/
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2010, 12:42 AM   #6
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

Georgia is a wonderful place. Georgia is loaded with history.
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2010, 12:52 AM   #7
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Come to Austin, Texas.............it's lovely!
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2010, 12:54 AM   #8
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Northern California is grand in Summer! Come one, come all! I am an excellent tour guide! And the Femme Conference is in Oakland in August. I know, the Planet ReUnion was my first choice, but right now, even Little Rock is out for me. Damn... so many of you that I would love to see are going to be there! I hope there is a great turn-out at the ReUnion even if I can't make it. The Planet is growing in leaps & bounds and developing as a very fine B-F site!

Now, I've been thinking that for my 60th BD (next March), Italy is in order! LOL... now, how to finance this!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2010, 01:16 AM   #9
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

I dont know where in So Cali you are but Coronado was fun. And I could live at Sea World. And I enjoyed the vineyard tours. A Padres game would be nice. I'm a zoo freak so....show me the giraffes!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad View Post
I'm vacationing at home this year again. Which is great, but this year I'm trying to think of something besides cleaning out cupboards and repainting. Any creative ideas?

Old 06-03-2010, 10:57 AM   #10
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

If Austin is too large a city for you, then just outside that city is nearby RiverBarnSuites....in a laid back way off the San Marcos River......
www.riverbarnsuites.com it's a lesbian owned bed and breakfast that also has cabins for rent too. Pam is a really nice woman that owns the place, and it's not far from Austin if you want to go into town for some shopping there or to see the State Capital of Texas, or any old thing around Austin really. Pam's place is really nice, I would recommend it to anyone. I love the area around there, very quiet and peaceful. And she has kayaking available as well, cause she own's the kayaks.
Old 07-04-2010, 08:16 AM   #11
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Summers are too busy for me but I'm thinking about going away in Sept. It's still warm at the beach. I can't decide if I/m going to P town or just over to Hatteras.

I love northern CA. It's just soooooo far.
Old 07-04-2010, 08:22 AM   #12
Mitmo01

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Rebel Soul in the blood..Heathen as well
Relationship Status:
Marked and Loved....I Belong to Her....

Thanked 1,354 Times in 579 Posts
Mitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBeingMe View Post
If Austin is too large a city for you, then just outside that city is nearby RiverBarnSuites....in a laid back way off the San Marcos River......
www.riverbarnsuites.com it's a lesbian owned bed and breakfast that also has cabins for rent too. Pam is a really nice woman that owns the place, and it's not far from Austin if you want to go into town for some shopping there or to see the State Capital of Texas, or any old thing around Austin really. Pam's place is really nice, I would recommend it to anyone. I love the area around there, very quiet and peaceful. And she has kayaking available as well, cause she own's the kayaks.
wow we are so going there tyvm for this tip that place looks hella cool...
Mitmo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 08:54 AM   #13
Graham

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he him his
Relationship Status:
Married to wintergreengem

Graham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
As requested

Come visit us in Ohio

Ohio Lesbian Festival

September 10th, 2010 - September 12th, 2010

http://www.ohiolba.org/
I didn't see a location posted, maybe I missed it.
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 09:28 AM   #14
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondrose View Post
Georgia is a wonderful place. Georgia is loaded with history.
Yes it is full of history. I love Savannah! I could spend months in Savannah doing the history thing. Lot of history in Atlanta too.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 11:35 AM   #15
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

Santa Fe NM

lesbian owned B&B..........I love this place
http://www.triangleinn.com/
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2010, 11:59 AM   #16
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post
Santa Fe NM

lesbian owned B&B..........I love this place
http://www.triangleinn.com/
Toughy thank you for this. My friends Father lives in SF NM. I will let her know about this. I know she isn't always able to stay with him at holidays. So I know her and her partner would love this!!

Thanks!
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2010, 12:05 PM   #17
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

In the southern portion of NJ there is a gay community near the beach. Its called Asbury Park, NJ and has all kinds of gay things going on!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2010, 01:01 PM   #18
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Yes it is full of history. I love Savannah! I could spend months in Savannah doing the history thing. Lot of history in Atlanta too.
I like Savannah too. mmmmm fried oysters and green maters.
Old 07-04-2010, 01:15 PM   #19
TenderKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Poly Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

TenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST Reputation

I wanted to offer a suggestion, Asheville, NC.. Very artsy and gay friendly, BEAUTIFUL location, national parks, Biltmore Estates, wine tasting, hiking, horse back riding.. Not too hot in summer, see the colors in the fall, ski in the winter and watch the mountains bloom in spring.. There are also lots of art stores, a mall, and lots of coffee shops.

I hope to be moving there in the next year or so I know of a couple of gay friendly or owned B&B's around there too.

Hope that helps

-Tony
Old 07-04-2010, 01:36 PM   #20
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strappie View Post
Toughy thank you for this. My friends Father lives in SF NM. I will let her know about this. I know she isn't always able to stay with him at holidays. So I know her and her partner would love this!!

Thanks!
By the way..........Santa Fe is a most open and welcoming place.....I have walked around the Plaza holding hands with my wife (at the time). There is no one gay area.....it's pretty integrated and the majority of all folks who live there could care less about queers.....dykes have been around there for at least 100 years........

edited to add: go in July/Aug....unless climate change has fucked it up.........just about every afternoon in July/Aug you can expect a big ole thunderstorm around 3:00-4:00pm....loud booming t-storms, lightening, sometimes hail....lasts about half hour to an hour then it's gone...........poof............
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post: