Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

There is another nor'easter out there today with howling winds, swirling snow, trees falling, and power flickering.

The police department made a post on facebook a few minutes ago that says - main st construction is cancelled for today.

Really? LOL.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2018, 12:07 AM   #1622
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

'Nailed It' on Netflix.
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 06:10 PM   #1623
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

My pup enjoying her first snow...jumping around with her tongue sticking out trying to catch snow flakes or trying to lick at it like it was a bowl of ice cream.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2018, 09:33 AM   #1624
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

How my old boy pup still loves playing in the snow, came in covered and remembered his "shake it off" command and how he cleans the snowballs off his belly by dragging himself over the newly cleaned carpet. He looked so happy.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2018, 09:37 AM   #1625
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

I brought my snow boots for this trip but forgot my heavy coat and gloves.
Old 03-21-2018, 07:39 PM   #1626
Degotoga

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Respectful and situational appropriate ones
Relationship Status:
Enjoying butchelorhood

Thanked 4,386 Times in 1,233 Posts
Degotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST ReputationDegotoga Has the BEST Reputation

My dog. She was outside with me while I was washing my truck and kept running by and biting at the water so I squirted her with the hose. She started running around the front yard like she didn't have any sense and the next thing I know she's dragging the hose around. When I asked her if she intended to bring it back, she threw her front feet out and her butt in the air because she wanted to play, but in the process of getting into her play position she stepped on the nozzle handle with one of her front feet and sprayed herself. She gave me a go to hell look when I started laughing, which made me laugh even harder.
Old 03-25-2018, 06:50 PM   #1627
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

My best friend reciting to me the mess he made of his dinner. "Wait, I'm not done yet...there's more!"

He never fails to do something that cracks me up.
Old 03-27-2018, 07:45 PM   #1628
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Memories....lots of fun memories while reading my old posts (in my archived pages 111-115).
Ohhh the crazy, free-style fun we all had. I love it. It's great cracking up at old memories and awesome friends.
Old 03-29-2018, 04:34 PM   #1629
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Chunky Monkey cracked me up. He's become more aware of things and cutting teeth and crawling and into everything. Today Daddy picked him up and he cried. We told him to take his sunglasses off. That didn't work. Moma took him and he cried. I took him and as long as the Elf played with him he was quiet. Then he'd cry finally his Mom took him and he hushed. I think he is just spoiled rotten, just like the Elf was.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 02:35 PM   #1630
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

My bestie cracked me up today

While riding down the road I say I'm going to pull into the store and you get us a drink. She says what do you want I said surprise me just bring me something different not the regular old stuff. She's gone for a while goes back to the truck with a peach tea in a can and hands it to me. I think she could tell I was disgusted and offered to take it back. I said no I'll drink it just get in she said no I'll take it back what do you want I said it doesn't matter.

When she came back she had me a lemonade which is great. We began riding down the road I said you know I thought you knew me better than most anybody else but today you disappointed me. She's said what did I do. I said number one when have you ever seen me drink a flavored tea? You have never seen me drink a flavored tea. Secondly have you ever seen me drink out of a can I don't drink out of cans. She said what's wrong with drinking out of a can? I said I can't see what's inside of it. Then she said oh my God I did not realize you were that OCD that you have to see what is inside the can. Mind you we were both laughing at the end of each one of these sentences. We do crack each other up I swear we do

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2018, 04:11 PM   #1631
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
My bestie cracked me up today

While riding down the road I say I'm going to pull into the store and you get us a drink. She says what do you want I said surprise me just bring me something different not the regular old stuff. She's gone for a while goes back to the truck with a peach tea in a can and hands it to me. I think she could tell I was disgusted and offered to take it back. I said no I'll drink it just get in she said no I'll take it back what do you want I said it doesn't matter.

When she came back she had me a lemonade which is great. We began riding down the road I said you know I thought you knew me better than most anybody else but today you disappointed me. She's said what did I do. I said number one when have you ever seen me drink a flavored tea? You have never seen me drink a flavored tea. Secondly have you ever seen me drink out of a can I don't drink out of cans. She said what's wrong with drinking out of a can? I said I can't see what's inside of it. Then she said oh my God I did not realize you were that OCD that you have to see what is inside the can. Mind you we were both laughing at the end of each one of these sentences. We do crack each other up I swear we do
Knucklehead, it was Georgia Peach, you said "surprise me, not the regular stuff"...but the look on your face was priceless. I still don't get how I disappointed you by following directions.
Old 04-10-2018, 09:23 PM   #1632
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

My crazy funny, goofball bestie cracked me up when I heard him yell in pain as he was letting the dogs out... (I was in the kitchen and thought he had hurt his knee again)...and then he yelled "GET OFF ME!" ..."THAT'A BOY! YOU TELL' EM!"... three seconds later, he ran into the kitchen with the wildest look in his eyes I've ever seen...in a very excited, half laughing voice he hollers out "that cat CLIMBED MY ASS like I was a tree! Then he tried picking on Skippy, but that no-tooth lil Skip turned on him (Blade tried to mimic Skippy's funny Chihuahua snap-n-growl). I told Skippy 'get'em!', that fucker left claw marks in my ass!!! See?? (That's when he turned around, dropped his drawers to show his ass cheek and said) "can't you see the marks?"

By then, I'm ROLLING in laughter and told him "no, I don't see anything except your ass".... he blurts out "You can't see that? I sure feel damn claw marks! He tore my ass up!"

Omg! Never a dull day in this house!
Old 04-18-2018, 07:58 PM   #1633
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Blade's adult niece thinking pickles came from a pickle plant.

And Blade telling me about his coworker's 10 yr old grandson, who was very proud of himself for making dinner, made hamburgers in a waffle iron.

Toooooo damn cute and funny
Old 04-21-2018, 08:57 PM   #1634
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I cannot tell you how many nights JD and I have cackled about "titties" spelled "t-i-d-d-i-e-s".

Yes, there's a story and no, I'm not telling.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2018, 10:48 PM   #1635
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Shy: I'm an awful person. My bird just said "I hate you." Ugh. I switched it to "I love you baby."

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2018, 09:59 PM   #1636
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Default Blade LOVES to make people laugh

You had to be there!
Just the look on my sister's face would crack you up...
We were having lunch time conversation when Blade asked a question about what kinda meat are authentic Gyros made from and why did my sister not like coconut?
(Annie loves Gyros but hates coconut) ...
Very quickly, he followed it with "don't you like your Lamb in your coconut?"
Annie got the goofiest look on her face like she was studying about that music quote but couldn't quite get it or remember the rest of the chorus.... She was thinking HARD until we all started cracking up and told her "it's LIME in your coconut!"

She's soooo smart yet sometimes soooo dense...
But she thought so hard about it because Blade's southern accent is so thick, she couldn't tell if he was saying Lamb or Lime... (Annie is a linguist with several degrees and speaks several languages but struggles to "hear" Blade)
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2018, 08:13 PM   #1637
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

My pretty, longhair Himalayan cat made herself very happy and comfortable in the 10 gallon turtle aquarium that was laying on its side on the porch. She looked so content and proud of herself.
Old 05-10-2018, 11:06 AM   #1638
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

using Mel’s toothbrush....
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2018, 12:41 PM   #1639
Runner

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Runner Has the BEST ReputationRunner Has the BEST ReputationRunner Has the BEST ReputationRunner Has the BEST ReputationRunner Has the BEST ReputationRunner Has the BEST ReputationRunner Has the BEST ReputationRunner Has the BEST ReputationRunner Has the BEST ReputationRunner Has the BEST ReputationRunner Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
I cannot tell you how many nights JD and I have cackled about "titties" spelled "t-i-d-d-i-e-s".

Yes, there's a story and no, I'm not telling.
As an FYI "titties" are "diddies" in Ireland.

I would say that this is one of my favourite words and makes me snort but that would be infantile
Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 04:04 PM   #1640
Bevidotcom

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mrs, sweetie, baby,
Relationship Status:
Mrs. to the Mr.

Bevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST ReputationBevidotcom Has the BEST Reputation
Default Silly me.

The realization that I take myself wayyyy more seriously than anyone else ever will!
Bevidotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bevidotcom For This Useful Post: