How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her..
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,967 Times in 582 Posts
2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation

Unpacking.....Walk the fur babies.... Clean the fish tank get it all set up & ready so our fish can settle into their new tank & home.... Rake the front leaves up that have taken over the front path from previous tenants that obviously never owned a rake.... Pull the overgrown grass from under the steps that are growing over the steps because obviously the previous tenants didn't have a pair of hands to pull some weeds....More unpacking..... Make some zucchini slice for lunch... More unpacking.....Walk the fur babies again..... Try & find some R & R in between then work later this afternoon... PHEW
2qt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 2qt For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2018, 08:22 PM   #1642
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 5,013 Times in 1,509 Posts
Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Today I worked on Motivational Interviewing research and developed surveys and questionnaires for the committees I chair. Then picked up chicken tenders for dinner and took my silky out for a ride and to run errands.
Happyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2018, 08:43 AM   #1643
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Was up before 8am to do the morning feeding.

Did up the dishes.

I have a deck that needs some organization, so I will be working on that today.

Likely will do some more weeding in the garden.

(I think that is a good start right now)
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2018, 10:56 AM   #1644
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Recover from a fabulous 12 days in Atlanta and try to keep myself from driving back tomorrow night!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2018, 02:53 PM   #1645
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

Today has been a for 'me' kind of day... been home a full week today, my bus is still in chaos yet livable but driving my OCD nuts.. found the coffee press, made a cup and everything became clear. (Somewhat..) So coffee and organizing (as much as I can get done in 4 hours) my living space is the agenda, grandbabes are coming over this afternoon, we are going to the park to play then I'll be off to work for the night shift.
Old 06-20-2018, 04:05 PM   #1646
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,527 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

After a 10 hour day I'm ready for something fun so I'm looking forward to trivia night in the chat room tonight!

Happiness is like a butterfly which,
when pursued, is always beyond our grasp,
but, if you will sit down quietly,
may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2018, 04:11 PM   #1647
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

A three hour leadership meeting to review the strategic plan.

A division meeting.

An operations meeting.

Then home to feed my silky his dinner then to take him out for a ride in the car and walk around the baseball field. He loves to watch the baseball games.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2018, 07:56 PM   #1648
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Two initiative meetings
Two meetings at the college I teach at
Then take my silky to the baseball field, ate dinner in the car on the way, then took my silky for a car ride. Now I am home doing laundry and getting ready for bed.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2018, 09:32 PM   #1649
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Dishes
Finished packing my room
went to see dad at the hospital

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2018, 02:52 AM   #1650
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Work 10 hrs
Go to the bank
Hopefully have the energy left to take some measurements on my lil camper

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2018, 06:27 AM   #1651
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I don't really have a set agenda but more of a 'wouldn't it be nice' list of activities.

Wouldn't it be nice if I were able to finish the bathroom decluttering/purge/deep clean? How about the errand I was thinking of running? That would be nice. Maybe go through another box of paperwork and either trash/recycle/file/shred it.

I will most certainly peruse Pinterest for my craft project ideas.

That's about it.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2018, 06:50 AM   #1652
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Agenda

I am spending the day with mom. We are meeting with contactors all day to get her cabin built. Pack more of her stuff and move it to my house. Lots of work.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2018, 08:12 AM   #1653
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,109 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Working on my grant proposal, specifically my bio.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2018, 04:15 PM   #1654
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Chair two committee meetings
Chair one initiative meeting
Review data analysis from EHR
Then feed my silky and take him to the baseball field. Hopefully there will be a game because he loves to watch baseball. Then home to do laundry and clean.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2018, 06:08 PM   #1655
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation
Default What was..

Morning feeding for the animals.

Laundry (ended up doing about 5 loads- not all mine of course)

Spent "love time" with my baby duck.

Equal amount of time with the baby chickens.

Worked on helping finish the fence line (Finally)!

Mulched the garden to help keep the weeds down.

Made dinner for myself and my housemates.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2018, 06:29 PM   #1656
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Non Binary, Trans, Always Me. :)

Thanked 2,486 Times in 848 Posts
LOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST Reputation

A very general idea of how my day went...

1. phone calls and work emails

2. Play and brush the cats

3. work conference call...

4. Started to design the concept for a new project

5. Instead of being writing here I should go and start laundry anytime soon ...
LOQUI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LOQUI For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2018, 07:19 AM   #1657
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

So, I actually got most of the things done that I wanted to yesterday. Yaaaay! Loki even tried to help me with the shredding. He is fascinated by my shredder and the little bits of papery goodness that it produces.

Today is about going through my boxes of crafts and seeing what can be whittled down, given away, trashed, donated, etc. That's a big feat so it will likely take the whole weekend to get everything in a category. That's not taking organization and filing into account; just the process of going through everything.

Some people drink or gamble when they are filling a void. I bought craft stuff. Crafts were my crack for a couple of years. That's not to say that they still aren't, but I'm at a point where the reason for the purchases is dealt with and now I need to sort everything out.

I'll also be watching A Wrinkle in Time sometime today.

Oh! I wanted to vacuum and I tried but something happened to the vacuum halfway through and the suction declined. I can't find anything wrong and all the connections are in place and it does still pick up the light, loose cat hair so I'll just vacuum more often until I can buy another vacuum.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2018, 08:11 AM   #1658
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,010 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Currently roasting cauliflower, onions, and a head of garlic to finish making Blackened Cauliflower soup for lunch.

Have to read some articles so I can complete my first grad class, which is done next week.

Fit in my workout.

Dinner out in Kennett Square, PA tonight and then a comedy show. Discovered a small non-profit in Kennett that supports local artists, so they have different events every weekend. It is a really small space, so you get to be up close and personal with the entertainers. So fun, especially with live music.
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2018, 08:41 AM   #1659
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Agenda

Today is errand day.

Take the recycling to the recycling center

A/c filters and garden hose from the hardware store

Get a hair cut

Food and cat supplies from the grocery store
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2018, 11:35 AM   #1660
Buckaroo

How Do You Identify?:
queer dyke butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,172 Times in 425 Posts
Buckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST Reputation

i REALLY try to avoid walmart but today its on my agenda. Ive got to buy a vacuum. :-( Clean my apt and do some laundry. Go to the grocery store and pretend i know what im making for dinner, will more than likely end up buying something from the deli.
Buckaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Buckaroo For This Useful Post:

Tags
agenda