Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

I saw a beautiful sunset and a promise for another tomorrow.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2018, 06:06 PM   #262
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
I saw an incredibly ornate caste iron urinal on a pathway under the Sydney Bridge...in great shape...unfortunately, no place for women to pee discretely. It's been there since 1840s or so and is up kept beautifully. I don't think the Victorians figured women peed.
Is it outdoors?
I read a novel set in 1700s Paris and there was a guy called Tosspot who would hang out on the main streets with a contraption where a curtain was attached to a round thing and attached to poles. When people had to go, Tosspot would usher them into the tiny space, where a large pot sat. He'd close the curtain and wait. They would emerge, pay him a few francs, then he'd take the full pot and dump in into the Seine.
Good times.
WheatToast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 07:07 PM   #263
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

when i walked out in the yard i saw a bird fly so close to me that i heard it’s feathers in the wind.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2018, 07:54 PM   #264
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

I saw five deer in the yard across the street. This is the second evening in a row. They cross the street and head to the creek and then walk back. Beautiful creatures.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2018, 08:53 PM   #265
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrang1er View Post
I saw five deer in the yard across the street. This is the second evening in a row. They cross the street and head to the creek and then walk back. Beautiful creatures.
I love it when deer visit! Even though I'm on a busy state road, next door is a field and deer wander over from there from time to time. In the winter, it's so pretty to see their hoof prints in the snow.

Speaking of animals, I have a couple nice shots of a ground hog hanging out on the front lawn. He was so cute!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2018, 09:56 PM   #266
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,109 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I saw ice melting in a glass of chai, condensation building on the outside. I saw my friend who dresses in all black wearing a striped t-shirt. It was black and grey, but still. I saw the inside of the post office. I saw how unkempt the sidewalks are on my street. I saw what I can make with my own two hands. Lots of things.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2018, 11:48 AM   #267
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

The Sun streaming through the blinds.

The UPS man.

Kind and understanding words.

A paragraph that gave me a visual.

A cupboard and fridge filled with food. (a blessing, always)

Tears of pain and joy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2018, 06:35 PM   #268
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

a very handsome and welcoming butch when i got home.

A welcome sight.
Old 09-20-2018, 06:35 PM   #269
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

two crows chasing a red tailed hawk out of the canyon....
Old 09-20-2018, 06:56 PM   #270
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

My thermostat reading 97 in my house when I got home even though it was set to 72. Damnit.

Spiders making webs. (Yup change in weather approaching)

My dog chasing my daughters cat all over the house. Which they both love.
Old 09-20-2018, 10:24 PM   #271
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I saw a moose run across the fairgrounds while we were dumping our RV tanks.

Magnificent!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2018, 12:14 PM   #272
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

I have been seeing all day long- an overcast, gray day with a good breeze happening.

Feels like a beautiful Fall day.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2018, 08:54 PM   #273
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

a great meal on our table shared with my soon to be in-laws

a purple sunset....
Old 09-23-2018, 08:55 PM   #274
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I took a leisurely drive out to the country to visit with a friend, who is dealing with her leg in a knee brace.

The drive was oh so relaxing. Green pastures, cotton almost ready to be picked and little calves running thru the grass behind their mothers. The sky was painted, white and grey with blue peeking thru. It made me forget I live so close to the big city.

Now, I see a pile of summer clothes that need to be folded up and put under the bed in those long boxes ...well, maybe tomorrow??

Lol

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2018, 02:51 PM   #275
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,109 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Prints, lots and lots of prints.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2018, 10:47 PM   #276
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Cloudy sky

A pretty doctor.

A not so pretty nurse but very nice though!

5 deer running together in the field across the street

A 2 week old baby

Funny pics via text
Old 09-25-2018, 07:40 AM   #277
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

A garage full of stuff that either needs to be tossed out, recycled, or donated to a worthy cause which all will be by later today......
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2018, 01:15 PM   #278
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Right now I see a machine churning up the earth. The rythym is relaxing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2018, 04:31 PM   #279
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Non Binary, Trans, Always Me. :)

Thanked 2,486 Times in 848 Posts
LOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST Reputation

what seemed as a very happy squirrel enjoying the figs from the tree on my back yard...

LOQUI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LOQUI For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2018, 06:35 PM   #280
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

I saw the temperature not get above 60 degrees. So, Fall-ish. Love.

I saw caring in more ways than one.

I saw having the house to Myself is pretty cool.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post: