morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
my health is gonna improve..... lol .. hope it means wieght loss .. i mean i been good .. really i have.....

Quote:
Ari 3Earth Gather w/ friends. Create community. Make that phone call. Committee work best solution. Yr health improves

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 11:33 AM   #202
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
my health is gonna improve..... lol .. hope it means wieght loss .. i mean i been good .. really i have.....
Good luck with that. Keep focusing on the long-term results.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 11:58 AM   #203
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=Purple]

This is bigger than frisbee golf. LOL And you made the right choice.
lol, so true! thank ya

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 05:45 PM   #204
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Well since it's referred to as a monthly cycle, what do you think?
I think it's the only thing that fits, so it'll have to do.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 12:09 PM   #205
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation
Default January 16, 2010

Happy Sunday, y'all! I hope you will take a minute to let me know how your week went. Here are this week's Tarotscopes. You can follow me on Twitter (I only post from that account on Sundays.)

• Aq 10Wtr By letting go of what's been gone, U can head upstream to renew yr self. This cycle's passed. Why are U still in decay mode?
  • Pic 7Air Juggling directions. Need to go 2 ways at once. Actually, U can do that. Put down the map. Trust yr head this time.
  • Ari 4Fire When U stand in yr place of power, U grow. Draw yr circle. Sink into yr passion. Meditate on where u are and why. Peace.
  • Tau Wheel Something good's coming yr way. Grab it. Lean out for it. REEEAACCH! Opportunity is inviting U on a journey. Get going.
  • Gem GrdWtr(Qn) Emtional growth happens by diving in. Immerse yrslf. Nurture U & yrs. Swim yr own way. This is a call to love.
  • Leo 4Wtr Sometimes the well isn't empty so much as clogged. When is the last time U spent time w/ yr emotional self? Scrub the tub!
  • Vir 3Wtr SEEK JOY! Playful energy. Relaxing w/ friends. Recharging emotional self. Diving into what makes U feel wholly U. Go for it.
  • Lib Bindweed(Dev) Trapped. Physical matters overtake U. Working for the wrong thing. Cut those ties that bind. Unleash yr power.
  • Sco 8Air Council time. Gather trusted 1s. Share wisdom. Share hopes/fears. Listen to advice rcvd. Choose this council wisely.
  • Sag 10Earth Completion. Moving to the next thing. Not letting go impedes forward movement. Celebrate each passage w/ laughter& tears.
  • Cap ChEarth(Pg) Messages from nature. Each seed blooms at the right time. U can't force growth. Walk gently w/ your child self.

Book yourr 2011 LookAhead 6 mnth($65) or 3 month($35) #tarot reading today. readings@tarotbyarwen.com. Mention the Planet for a 15% discount. Um....mention the discount too or I'll forget!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2011, 12:44 PM   #206
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

my week went just as I said. I was determined and had a great week.

as far as this week, opportunity is knocking.

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2011, 02:55 PM   #207
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,909 Times in 1,862 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

Arwen, did you boot the Cancers out of your tarotscopes, altogether?
The Following User Says Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2011, 03:46 PM   #208
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Sag 10Earth Completion. Moving to the next thing. Not letting go impedes forward movement. Celebrate each passage w/ laughter& tears.

Ahhh, this explains a lot.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2011, 09:54 PM   #209
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Arwen.I dont know how this translates to last weeks or this weeks scopes...but,hears what happened last week .Another company has bought the adult day care I work at but the staff will stay much the same.We are expanding to full time/more elders ect.Our kitchen manager and head chef is retireing by time the new pll take over..well I have been offered and accepted the position she will vacate.My hours will be longer cause I will be at work by 7:30am till 4:30pm I will aslo be employed by the new owners and have benefits to go with the job insted of being a paid volenteer.I will be in charge of everything that is part of the kitchen along with any partys,special ocasions and such.Im still trying to digest the change cause I never expected it to happen.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2011, 11:32 AM   #210
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
[LIST][*]Aq 10Wtr By letting go of what's been gone, U can head upstream to renew yr self. This cycle's passed. Why are U still in decay mode?

wow, very interesting.. i am aiming to get out of decay mode.. and renewing myself - loving this thread, why didn't i see it sooner? thank you Arwen!

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2011, 12:31 PM   #211
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam View Post
Arwen, did you boot the Cancers out of your tarotscopes, altogether?
I am SO sorry, honey! I was a bit distracted this weekend.

Can 1Air New beginnings. Allowing yourself time to blossom is important. Prepare the stage. Don't push too hard just yet.
Old 01-17-2011, 12:33 PM   #212
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

I totally left Cancer out. Sorry to my Cancerian readers!

• Aq 10Wtr By letting go of what's been gone, U can head upstream to renew yr self. This cycle's passed. Why are U still in decay mode?
  • Pic 7Air Juggling directions. Need to go 2 ways at once. Actually, U can do that. Put down the map. Trust yr head this time.
  • Ari 4Fire When U stand in yr place of power, U grow. Draw yr circle. Sink into yr passion. Meditate on where u are and why. Peace.
  • Tau Wheel Something good's coming yr way. Grab it. Lean out for it. REEEAACCH! Opportunity is inviting U on a journey. Get going.
  • Gem GrdWtr(Qn) Emtional growth happens by diving in. Immerse yrslf. Nurture U & yrs. Swim yr own way. This is a call to love.
  • Can 1Air New beginnings. Allowing yourself time to blossom is important. Prepare the stage. Don't push too hard just yet.
  • Leo 4Wtr Sometimes the well isn't empty so much as clogged. When is the last time U spent time w/ yr emotional self? Scrub the tub!
  • Vir 3Wtr SEEK JOY! Playful energy. Relaxing w/ friends. Recharging emotional self. Diving into what makes U feel wholly U. Go for it.
  • Lib Bindweed(Dev) Trapped. Physical matters overtake U. Working for the wrong thing. Cut those ties that bind. Unleash yr power.
  • Sco 8Air Council time. Gather trusted 1s. Share wisdom. Share hopes/fears. Listen to advice rcvd. Choose this council wisely.
  • Sag 10Earth Completion. Moving to the next thing. Not letting go impedes forward movement. Celebrate each passage w/ laughter& tears.
  • Cap ChEarth(Pg) Messages from nature. Each seed blooms at the right time. U can't force growth. Walk gently w/ your child self.

Book yourr 2011 LookAhead 6 mnth($65) or 3 month($35) #tarot reading today. readings@tarotbyarwen.com. Mention the Planet for a 15% discount. Um....mention the discount too or I'll forget!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2011, 12:29 PM   #213
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Soooo, how was your week? Mine was pretty splendiferous. I'm a Pisces and we got the 7 of Air. I focused on putting down the map so I could just enjoy the journey. It wasn't easy, but it was rewarding.
  • Aq ExWtr(Knt) U have the opportunity to ride some emotional waves. Will U hang ten or crash? Lean forward. Balance. U've got this.
  • Pic 6Air Celebrate each moment. Live in the now. Join w/ others to breathe deeply. Welcome each day w/ gratitude. So much joy!
  • Ari Death Closure. Clear the debris. Sweep yr soul. Let the vultures do their work. Step back & away. Painful? Yes. Necessary.
  • Tau 8Wtr Swim away from old pains. Leave the past on the shore as U dive deeper into the beauty of now. Focus on what's in front!
  • Gem 4Air Nest eggs are good things. Put a bit aside. Treasure yr thoughts. Make them worthwhile. Positive encouragement first.
  • Can 1Air Feel like crawling back in that safety zone? Spread yr wings. Fly to where U will be appreciated. U are gorgeous!
  • Leo Strength There is strength in loving that beast. U can tame yr temper by remembering love first. Calm, directed energy wins.
  • Vir Seeker(Fool) What calls U? Move out from yr safety zone. Explore w/ optimism. Allow yr spirit the freedom to seek!
  • Lib 1Wat U've been in the kiddie pool long enough. Head for deeper waters w/ yrslf. Explore missing opportunities to love U. Dive.
  • Sco ExEarth(Knt) Community. Why are U a part of it? Explore the interconnectedness of yr world. Consider the badger's determination.
  • Sag 2Fire OOOH! Passionate encounters. Energy/power exchange. Physical one-on-one. When dancing, sometimes U must lead.
  • Cap 4Earth Bean counting. Focused on what U have/what U need. Look up from yr money woes. Abundance is closer than U believe.

Remember to book your 2011 LookAhead 6 Month reading by 1/31. It's only $65. You can do a 3 Month look ahead for $35. Mention the Planet and tell me you want your 15% "family" discount. Only 8 days left.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2011, 12:31 PM   #214
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Wow! Can't get much more appropriate than this for me this week! The Death card indeed!

Quote:
Soooo, how was your week? Mine was pretty splendiferous. I'm a Pisces and we got the 7 of Air. I focused on putting down the map so I could just enjoy the journey. It wasn't easy, but it was rewarding.
  • Aq ExWtr(Knt) U have the opportunity to ride some emotional waves. Will U hang ten or crash? Lean forward. Balance. U've got this.
  • Pic 6Air Celebrate each moment. Live in the now. Join w/ others to breathe deeply. Welcome each day w/ gratitude. So much joy!
  • Ari Death Closure. Clear the debris. Sweep yr soul. Let the vultures do their work. Step back & away. Painful? Yes. Necessary.
  • Tau 8Wtr Swim away from old pains. Leave the past on the shore as U dive deeper into the beauty of now. Focus on what's in front!
  • Gem 4Air Nest eggs are good things. Put a bit aside. Treasure yr thoughts. Make them worthwhile. Positive encouragement first.
  • Can 1Air Feel like crawling back in that safety zone? Spread yr wings. Fly to where U will be appreciated. U are gorgeous!
  • Leo Strength There is strength in loving that beast. U can tame yr temper by remembering love first. Calm, directed energy wins.
  • Vir Seeker(Fool) What calls U? Move out from yr safety zone. Explore w/ optimism. Allow yr spirit the freedom to seek!
  • Lib 1Wat U've been in the kiddie pool long enough. Head for deeper waters w/ yrslf. Explore missing opportunities to love U. Dive.
  • Sco ExEarth(Knt) Community. Why are U a part of it? Explore the interconnectedness of yr world. Consider the badger's determination.
  • Sag 2Fire OOOH! Passionate encounters. Energy/power exchange. Physical one-on-one. When dancing, sometimes U must lead.
  • Cap 4Earth Bean counting. Focused on what U have/what U need. Look up from yr money woes. Abundance is closer than U believe.

Remember to book your 2011 LookAhead 6 Month reading by 1/31. It's only $65. You can do a 3 Month look ahead for $35. Mention the Planet and tell me you want your 15% "family" discount. Only 8 days left.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 12:38 PM   #215
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
Wow! Can't get much more appropriate than this for me this week! The Death card indeed!
I laughed.
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2011, 02:28 PM   #216
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,909 Times in 1,862 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation
Default About last week's...

Quote:
Can 1Air New beginnings. Allowing yourself time to blossom is important. Prepare the stage. Don't push too hard just yet.
Following the advice served me well, I do believe.
Old 01-23-2011, 04:32 PM   #217
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam View Post
Following the advice served me well, I do believe.
And this makes me laugh. Cancer got the same card this week but a different message.
Old 01-23-2011, 04:38 PM   #218
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

im aries........ its funny....... cuz my sister in law passed away a week ago and went to her funeral thursday... and she is still on my mind..
along with family members still waiting for test results .. to find out why she died... which was at home.
ty Arwen for postings these..... sometimes i forget to come here and see this.

Old 01-23-2011, 04:46 PM   #219
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
im aries........ its funny....... cuz my sister in law passed away a week ago and went to her funeral thursday... and she is still on my mind..
along with family members still waiting for test results .. to find out why she died... which was at home.
ty Arwen for postings these..... sometimes i forget to come here and see this.
I'm sorry to hear about your family loss. Glad you enjoy these.
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2011, 05:36 PM   #220
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
I'm sorry to hear about your family loss. Glad you enjoy these.
do these readings...... just pertain to the week you are in with this or is it just in the general area of the calander?? gawwd.. lol .. does this ? make sense?? lol ....
like i had a death card...... and well ..... been dealing with family and a funeral.. and such...... but that was last week. but i guess it being suday and this past week just now ending...... i dont know.. just trying to figure it out.