Old 08-15-2010, 11:02 AM   #61
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
Sweetie, opening your heart is not easy. Hugs. But remember this is opening your heart up to let love in and out from all the people in your world. I know it can be tough for you right now. I love you, C. You will be okay.

Thanks so much! I hope they make you smile and bring you joy, UoM.
That depends on what they/you say about Virgos
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 11:27 AM   #62
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,908 Times in 1,861 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

I took to heart what mine said, and followed through on the suggestion; I am feeling much better and much more positive about myself and my life. Thanks, once again, Arwen!
Old 08-24-2010, 09:42 PM   #63
Ryobi

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch. Over all, I identify by living my life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/His

Thanked 1,238 Times in 357 Posts
Ryobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST Reputation

I took a listen and am happy I did.

I think I understand better what the butterflies have been about. For a few weeks, several of them have landed on me, hung out for a minute or three, and then flew off. Different kinds, different times of the day, and at several different places I have been. (I'm thinkin easily, 12 butterflies) I thought I was just lucky. I didn't think there was that much transformation going on around me but, maybe so. Things to think about.

And, a huge thank you to you! Asking your listeners to consider the preferred pronoun or ID of transgendered folks. Something you didn't have to do. Thank you, Arwen, for your voice and for the heart from which you speak.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

Thinking,
Ram Gillis

"To choose a word is to choose a world" Anonymous
Ryobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ryobi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2010, 10:08 AM   #64
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,132 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

I apologize for missing last week.

• Aq 7Fire Something have to go through fire & pounding to be useful. What part of U needs to forged in passionate work? POUND BABY!
  • Pic ChFire Explore that passion. Let yr sexual self out to play. U know fire burns but U the rules. Enthusiasm brings new fires.
  • Ari 9Fire Inner peace. Setting yr inner house in order. Focus on metaphysical over physical for greatest calm. Meditate.
  • Tau Justice Why do U weigh yrslf against others? Yr own heart. Yr own mind. Yr own soul. That's what's most important. Walk yr talk.
  • Gem 7Earth Plant new growth before U cut down the old. Tend yr garden before others. Taking care of U is the most important thing.
  • Can 10Air Cycles. Completion of thoughts. Knowing when to lead & when to fall back. Know the missing 1 is going to be okay.
  • Leo GrdAir Time to protect yr thoughts. Allow time for deliberation.Guard yr sharp tongue from cutting others. Solo time best.
  • Vir HPS Take what is offered. Enjoy learning about someone/thing new. Two sides need to be explored. Dreams bring joy.
  • Lib 3Air Must address the pain. You can't let it fester. Write/speak. Let it out. Serious work needs to be done to clear the air.
  • Sco 8Fire Pack yr bags. May be taking an unexpected trip. Could be mental journey. Explore yr boundaries/environment. Burn baby!
  • Sag Wheel Seasons. Changes. Cycles. Bad ebbs away. Good flows in. Repeat as necessary. It's always turning. Pay attention!
  • Cap Hermit Solitude. Quiet. Alone time. Where did it go? U need to carve out some me time. Pick up a book. Write in yr journal.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2010, 10:17 AM   #65
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you.
Old 08-29-2010, 01:11 PM   #66
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Arwen..aries hear..how do do I do as u sugested?? On the outside I look calsm as can b..on the inside its a 50/50 mix...meaningful sleep isnt happening.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2010, 02:21 PM   #67
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
Arwen..aries hear..how do do I do as u sugested?? On the outside I look calsm as can b..on the inside its a 50/50 mix...meaningful sleep isnt happening.

It's hard but you just have to figure out what makes you feel calm on the inside--then do more of that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2010, 03:07 PM   #68
nicetgurl_30

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

nicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Tarotscope

Don't think I've ever had my tarot read. I'm so gonna try to get it done
nicetgurl_30 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nicetgurl_30 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2010, 03:12 PM   #69
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicetgurl_30 View Post
Don't think I've ever had my tarot read. I'm so gonna try to get it done
Hey there, honey. Great to see you posting a bit. I really loved meeting you.
Old 08-29-2010, 03:27 PM   #70
nicetgurl_30

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

nicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Tarot

I can't tell u what a pleasure it was meeting you. Next time the shy part of me stays home. :0)
So what r u up to this afternoon?
nicetgurl_30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 04:14 PM   #71
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicetgurl_30 View Post
I can't tell u what a pleasure it was meeting you. Next time the shy part of me stays home. :0)
So what r u up to this afternoon?

You are a doll! I have been to the museum and lunch with a girlfriend, then home to do some writing/tarot reading and cook what smells like it will be a really YUMMY stew.
Old 09-05-2010, 11:50 AM   #72
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Hey y'all! Here's this week's Twitterscopes for you.

Also, the September Tarotscopes monthly podcast is up. If you check it out via iTunes (search Tarotscopes), I'd really appreciate it if you left a review and rating. Pretty please?
  • Aq Teacher(Hierophant) The wise Fools accepts all gifts equally. Learn from each moment. Be the trickster to show others how to live.
  • Pic Star Reflect on what U are. Beauty. Joy. Simplicity. Purity of heart goes a long way. Reach for yr goals w/ a light heart.
  • Ari Temperance U may learn valuable balancing lessons this wk. U create yr world w/ thought/word/deed. U creating the right one?
  • Tau 2Fire Exchange passion. Pass yr excitement by being in the moment. No holding back. No hiding yr heart. Live. Burn. Love.
  • Gem Justice Deal w/ legal issues. Weigh ALL things out before making ANY decisions. Yr heart is as important as yr head. Balance.
  • Can 9Fire Align yr chakras. Meditate on yr connections to above/below. Focus on yr place in the Universe. Serenity--hold on to it.
  • Leo 7Fire Poetry. Healing. Forging Steel. Reflect on what those have in common. Heat. Passion. Knowledge. Holy Trinity of Life.
  • Vir 6Fire Fire draws U out. Passion unfolds. Community involvement requires more intensity this wk. Flames could get out of hand.
  • Lib 10Water Emotional cycles. Being called to yr emotional source. Some things die. Let them go w/ grace. Swim upstream.
  • Sco 8Air Council time. Speak yr piece w/ intent. Be deliberate in yr words. Wasted on those who won't listen. Gather like minds.
  • Sag 5Earth Hunker down. Shelter yr budget. Not a good wk to spend. Housing may be unstable. Focus on yr surroundings for safety.
  • Cap 3Earth Happy Cappies! Gather w friends. Share community resources. Create group events. Find yr Ya-Ya friends. Celebrate.

So how was last week for you?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2010, 03:57 PM   #73
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Grin, I really really really love it when y'all talk and discuss your Tarotscopes. HINT

• Aq GrdEarth Examine yr world. What can U harvest? What needs more nurturing? What journey do U need to take? Amazing growth so far.
  • Pic ChWater Emotional challenges require you to get wet. The water's fine so come on in. Explore the shallow end too. Treasures!
  • Ari Temperance Balance is yrs. Understand that as you create, you destroy. And vice versa. Kinda neat, huh! U can't lose.
  • Tau Gaia(World) Yr world may be a bit upside down this wk but it will straighten out. Watch for a "gift" that's more of a joy/job.
  • Gem ExWater Fast emotional responses carry U forward. Make sure U remember to hang 10 & let the joy happen. Expect movement.
  • Can EldAir Sometimes all U can do is pray & hope someone is listening. The Universe is listening. Unusual responses though.
  • Leo 9Air Anxieties may hold U back. Why? What has worry brought U? What has dragging yr feet rewarded U w/? That's what I thought.
  • Vir 1Water Emotional explorations necessary. No room to grow where U currently are. Swim out into deeper waters. Take them w/ U.
  • Lib 2Air Shhhh. Listen. Just listen. Stop talking so much. U'll never hear the magic in yr world otherwise. Focus on hearing.
  • Sco 6Earth Give to get. Receive w/ joy. Community spirit requires PARTICIPATION so get started. U have gifts. So do they. SHARE.
  • Sag 1Earth Start a savings account even if it's small. Baby steps are necessary for your dreams. Build the foundation first.
  • Cap 10Air Journey complete. Mission accomplished. Fall back. Let someone else be the bossy one this wk. You've earned a rest.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2010, 05:00 PM   #74
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

just read mine, very interesting and it seems to be right on with what is going on with my life right now.

thanks Arwen

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2010, 05:04 PM   #75
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a sag....i have to save money? what fun is that!!! why can't i be one of the fun ones like....Aq or Sco...can we cheat and grab someone elses this week?

How about this...can i trade with someone and they can put money in the bank this week? I wanna go buy some shoes!!!!
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2010, 07:24 PM   #76
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Durrr+infinity, hope you have a great week. How was last week's?

PrincessBelle, go for it, but don't be surprised if no one wants to trade. LOL
Old 09-12-2010, 08:02 PM   #77
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Movement? I have movement in my future?

Check.

I have moved sufficiently enough today for the rest of the week.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 08:08 PM   #78
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Vir 1Water Emotional explorations necessary. No room to grow where U currently are. Swim out into deeper waters. Take them w/ U.
If I go any deeper I may never come up for air.
Old 09-13-2010, 01:14 AM   #79
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Gemme, I laughed when I saw the one for Gemini.

U, honey, grow gills.
Old 09-13-2010, 09:30 AM   #80
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,908 Times in 1,861 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

I can't imagine the responses getting any stranger, but thanks for the heads up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
  • Can EldAir Sometimes all U can do is pray & hope someone is listening. The Universe is listening. Unusual responses though.